Thread: Vietnamese SUNA - Great Service

Senior Member(無間使者)

Vietnamese SUNA - Great Service

Person's Name : Suna

Establishment : Ginza Empire

Date of Visit : 6 July 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 479 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills. 02 8283 2130 / wechat Ginzaworld

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $160 30mins

Size/shape : Slim, size 7-8. 165cm, Fake tits prob C-D cups, shaved pussy.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : Shower together, BBBJ, 69, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Yep. Ginza has too many good choice for girls so I would want to try them all, but I'd be happy to see Suna again.

It was 1:30AM and I was feeling a bit horny. I've been looking at the Ginza Empire roster a number of times and also wanted to give them a visit. I live quite far, but this particular night i felt like going on an edventure.

I have been to Ginza before so I didn't know what to expect. I had my eyes on two viet girls on their roster. Salena and Suna, both were advertised as young and they looked slim in the photos - my type. I message them on wechat to check if the either one would be busy at about 2am and was told no they should be free then. I didn't want to book one incase I liked the other so I made my way up and arrived at 2am and stepped inside.

First impressions of the join was it's very clean and modern unlike the other shops out in southwest sydney lol. I was the only one in the shop. I spoke with the papasan and he asked what girls I liked - jap, chinese and I replied vietnamese. I told him I wanted to meet Salena or Suna and he told me only Suna available. Moment later a few girls come out to say hello including Suna. She is quite pretty and i sense a bit of shyness. I agreed to 30mins as it was my first time.

Into the room we went and she was a bit reserved until i started speaking Vietnamese and she became more opened. I hopped into the shower and she soon joined me after. Suna has a nice body with nice set of tits - could be be passable for natural set. The highlight for me would be her lips. They were a lot bigger for an asian girl, so I think she may have had her lips done? I also noticed a lip tattoo on her left asscheek, which was a nice touch lol. She scrubbed me up and gave me a bbbj in the shower.

We then get out of the shower and proceeded to the bed, she started with a catbath, which honestly never does anything for me, nor does licking my legs or thighs lol it just tickles me. She then gave me a very different bbbj. It felt like she wasn't sucking, but at the same time she was? not sure if that made sense lol. After 5 mins of bbbj she rotated to 69 position. I love the ceiling mirror at this joint. Pretty much stared at myself more than i should have haha.

Suna was enjoying me eating her out so I asked her to lay back and i ate her out. She was speaking viet to me asking me if she tasted good,whilst i ate her out, which was very hot. I could taste her juices flowing and it was bloody good. She started moving her hips and telling me she was gonna come soon and then she came. I love it when i make girls come during DATY. She then returned to her odd bbbj and dommed me up. We started in mish and swapped to doggy. The intercom went off as I think time was up so I told her i wanted standing mish. I pumped as hard as I could whilst staring in the ceiling mirror and blew into the bag. We both showered together and she washed me up.

Suna told me she's only here to make quick money and will be returning to Vietnam in 2-3 weeks.

WIR? yes I would definitely see Suna again, however, I really want to see Salena as her photos are quite tempting.
    Last edited by Dongaz; 06-07-2023 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Correction

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So is this review for Ginza in Surry Hills or 5 Alan st, Fairfield????

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    So is this review for Ginza in Surry Hills or 5 Alan st, Fairfield????
    It's a bit confusing but it must be V Suna from Ginza Empire
    It looks like he just got the shop address field wrong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry fellas. It's Ginza Empire.

I used my old template and forgot to change it

It's been updated now.