Thread: C Susan @ Campsie. My pilgrimage to Campsie

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

C Susan @ Campsie. My pilgrimage to Campsie

So I was quite curious about Riff's intel on this C Susan girl that use to work at N5M and 42G. I think I saw her on roster before but never managed to make a booking. Campsie was quite far but again curiosity got the better of me I decided to take 1 full day off work to make my pilgrimage down to Campsie. It was quite the trek but I managed to secure a booking with Susan for 1 hour at 300 dollar and away I went.

She's quite a chilled person as when I was having trouble finding the apartment she actually called me on WeChat to make sure I was able to find it and buzzed me up to the level. Apartment was quite nice. It was at the upper levels but it had this courtyard garden that several apartments shared so it felt ground floor even though it wasn't. Susan welcomed me in wearing a hot pink robe which she had this short mini dress (no undies) and top underneath. We sat down, had a chat and paid the damage. She definitely wasn't in a rush and it felt like visiting your girlfriend. She's quite petite and looks very similar to C Jay at N5M. I personally think she's got a thicker ass which is just my thing. I had a drink of water and I undressed and it was off to the showers. The shower was way too small for both of us to get in so she kinda helped wash me while she was standing outside it. I dried up lied on the bed. She joined me and we went in for some nice sloppy DFK. She's definitely not shy on the kissing and we were making out for a bit before a nice wet catbath.

She licked my nipples, balls and slowly made her way down to my cock. She's definitely a pro and you can tell by her BBBJ. Lots of technique as she blew me. Her ass kinda stuck near my face. Not close enough for DATY but I was able to cop a feel of her pussy and some gentle rubbing which got her wet.

After a bit it was on with the dom and she fucking rode me CG hard. I came in for some more sloppy DFK before switching over to mish. I pounded her has I DFKed her in mish I definitely wanted to finish in doggy for that ass so away I went. As I was pounding doggy. I got her to lie down and went full hard prone bone and finished in the dom. Helped clean me up before she gave me a nice oil massage as we chatted. I then took a shower and we had some snacks and chatted for a long time.

It was well over the 1 hour mark before I felt I needed to go and so with my clothes and shoes back on and with a hug I was out the door. Definitely a good sesh.

I decided on doing a punting bender that day so immediately afterwards I hopped on a train to Sydenham to visit N5M. AR for that incoming also.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    whats her contact? how do i book her?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by machida1 View Post
    whats her contact? how do i book her?
    Here you go bro:

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Here you go boys.
    She's a sweetheart so be nice to her.

Attachment 100138

You're welcome ��

P.S. I have her permission to post this on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by 2long4yourowngood View Post
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Susan the Fairy from N5M/42G

Here's all her info.
    She is under different name in n5m I forget who it was. As Fairy already taken by young Thai girl in n5m, I know this because Fairy N5M was my regular before she quit the industry.

But I know which Susan or Fairy from 42g. The only girl that makes me want to extend when we tried couple intercourse positions. I remember she hopped off the bed and ask manager can we extend 30 mins or not lol. And back to the sex.

Nice review @Meng

You should try her CIM, you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    So I was quite curious about Riff's intel on this C Susan girl that use to work at N5M and 42G. I think I saw her on roster before but never managed to make a booking. Campsie was quite far but again curiosity got the better of me I decided to take 1 full day off work to make my pilgrimage down to Campsie. It was quite the trek but I managed to secure a booking with Susan for 1 hour at 300 dollar and away I went.

She's quite a chilled person as when I was having trouble finding the apartment she actually called me on WeChat to make sure I was able to find it and buzzed me up to the level. Apartment was quite nice. It was at the upper levels but it had this courtyard garden that several apartments shared so it felt ground floor even though it wasn't. Susan welcomed me in wearing a hot pink robe which she had this short mini dress (no undies) and top underneath. We sat down, had a chat and paid the damage. She definitely wasn't in a rush and it felt like visiting your girlfriend. She's quite petite and looks very similar to C Jay at N5M. I personally think she's got a thicker ass which is just my thing. I had a drink of water and I undressed and it was off to the showers. The shower was way too small for both of us to get in so she kinda helped wash me while she was standing outside it. I dried up lied on the bed. She joined me and we went in for some nice sloppy DFK. She's definitely not shy on the kissing and we were making out for a bit before a nice wet catbath.

She licked my nipples, balls and slowly made her way down to my cock. She's definitely a pro and you can tell by her BBBJ. Lots of technique as she blew me. Her ass kinda stuck near my face. Not close enough for DATY but I was able to cop a feel of her pussy and some gentle rubbing which got her wet.

After a bit it was on with the dom and she fucking rode me CG hard. I came in for some more sloppy DFK before switching over to mish. I pounded her has I DFKed her in mish I definitely wanted to finish in doggy for that ass so away I went. As I was pounding doggy. I got her to lie down and went full hard prone bone and finished in the dom. Helped clean me up before she gave me a nice oil massage as we chatted. I then took a shower and we had some snacks and chatted for a long time.

It was well over the 1 hour mark before I felt I needed to go and so with my clothes and shoes back on and with a hug I was out the door. Definitely a good sesh.

I decided on doing a punting bender that day so immediately afterwards I hopped on a train to Sydenham to visit N5M. AR for that incoming also.
    👋👋👋👋👋Very nizeeeeee 😁

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Man she's on my list for sure. Management at no5 recommended her as the only girl who could do DT. Anyone able to confirm or give an idea of how much she can take. Being compared to little Jay who I've seen a few times I'm concerned for their size.

Don't get to Sydney much and I'm really torn on to go for Susan or a double with Kelly and Sophie out of chatswood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who's got a photo of Susan?!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

Meng, your posts are very accurate. You’ve never led me astray. I’ve booked her for next week!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks for the share.

Thanks for the share! How old do you reckon she is?

Banned
    What's wrong with this girl? Added her WeChat and she seems super assertive, asking me multiple times when I would see her?

And her photos are either fake or really old. Don't even have the confidence to book her for a 30 minute session!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, it feels like it’s an AI that copy and pasted the same thing “babe do you want to see me tomorrow night” on repeat hahaha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She used to work at parramatta blossom before working as a WL. Her name was Amanda so there could a picture of her somewhere. she’s still providing the same service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    What's wrong with this girl? Added her WeChat and she seems super assertive, asking me multiple times when I would see her?

And her photos are either fake or really old. Don't even have the confidence to book her for a 30 minute session!
    Yea I'm getting spammed by her on wechat as well , "baby you wanna come see me tomorrow?", and I think she's working in another shop atm in the inner west.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    Yeah, it feels like it’s an AI that copy and pasted the same thing “babe do you want to see me tomorrow night” on repeat hahaha
    I’m assuming that English isn’t that great so that’s why she’s spamming all her potential clients the same message hahaha.

But all reviews have been positive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Yea I'm getting spammed by her on wechat as well , "baby you wanna come see me tomorrow?", and I think she's working in another shop atm in the inner west.
    She used to work at M5 as Michelle . And now she also work at Qcheery fairfield as Erin on Monday .

Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    She used to work at M5 as Michelle . And now she also work at Qcheery fairfield as Erin on Monday .
    She was Susan at N5M and Fairy at 42G. Fairfield is a long way for her to travel.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk