Thread: Patty my god those tits

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Patty my god those tits

So this is part 2 of the punting bender I had on Wednesday. Straight after seeing Susan privately at Campsie (here is the AR) I decided to go to N5M as it was so close.

After being energised by the snacks Susan provided me I left and hopped onto the train to N5M. Got there with no booking as I wanted to try my luck with a walk in.

The receptionist girl greeted me and my god was she pretty. I'm so sad she doesn't work as a WL cause I would book her in a second.

Anyways several girls introduced themselves. I ended up picking Thai Patty and was just about to pay when C Jay popped over before the curtain for a intro. My god Jay looks so similar to Susan. I thought she teleported to N5M just to pretend to be Jay. As I already saw Susan I decided to stick with my choice of Patty and paid the damage.

I was then taken to a room where the receptionist then gave me some towels so that I could take a shower. As I was stripping Patty came in and my god she was sexy. Those tits are ginormous. Her hair looked super classy, with some curls and slightly dyed. Her face quite pretty and just had that fuck me face that just got me hard so quickly. Got a few tattoos and fully shaved downstairs. Don't think she spoke much English as we quickly showered and washed up and onto the bed. She began to do her cat bath as she slowly made her way down to my groin for a super sensual BBBJ. Her skills are amazing and there's lots of saliva. She's not afraid to use those gigantic tits as well as she went to town on my cock. Having just come from another punt. I was buggered and just happy to let her do her thing. Eventually she kinda reached for the dom and slowly put the dom on and gave me some more BJ before she slowly lowered herself onto my cock. My god was she tight as I held that round bubble butt and got her to bounce on my cock. This went on for a bit before I switched to doggy and had to pound so fast in order to cum just cause I punted earlier.

She cleaned me up and gave me a nice back massage before we rolled over for another round. As this would of been my 3rd shot I was not going to get over the line by just fucking so I got her to give me a handjob. She smiled slyly and said she gives a good handjob which I was like hot damn. Grabbed some oil and she went to town on my cock with her hands. Lots of edging and good use of fingers and palms. She dribbled some saliva onto my cock also for more wetness. That technique would normally get anyone over the line but it wasn't happening with me. I got her to give me a catbath while I wanked myself to a finish. Just as the cum was coming out of my cock she came over and put her mouth over it to suck it up for a CIM.

It was a great session and I was truly buggered. I would have liked some DFK but hey it was still an amazing session nonetheless.

So ended my punting bender. My dick was drained, wallet empty but mind relaxed and to be honest fucking hungry afterwards. That day I clocked over 140 zone minutes on my fitbit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    So this is part 2 of the punting bender I had on Wednesday. Straight after seeing Susan privately at Campsie (here is the AR) I decided to go to N5M as it was so close.

After being energised by the snacks Susan provided me I left and hopped onto the train to N5M. Got there with no booking as I wanted to try my luck with a walk in.

The receptionist girl greeted me and my god was she pretty. I'm so sad she doesn't work as a WL cause I would book her in a second.

Anyways several girls introduced themselves. I ended up picking Thai Patty and was just about to pay when C Jay popped over before the curtain for a intro. My god Jay looks so similar to Susan. I thought she teleported to N5M just to pretend to be Jay. As I already saw Susan I decided to stick with my choice of Patty and paid the damage.

I was then taken to a room where the receptionist then gave me some towels so that I could take a shower. As I was stripping Patty came in and my god she was sexy. Those tits are ginormous. Her hair looked super classy, with some curls and slightly dyed. Her face quite pretty and just had that fuck me face that just got me hard so quickly. Got a few tattoos and fully shaved downstairs. Don't think she spoke much English as we quickly showered and washed up and onto the bed. She began to do her cat bath as she slowly made her way down to my groin for a super sensual BBBJ. Her skills are amazing and there's lots of saliva. She's not afraid to use those gigantic tits as well as she went to town on my cock. Having just come from another punt. I was buggered and just happy to let her do her thing. Eventually she kinda reached for the dom and slowly put the dom on and gave me some more BJ before she slowly lowered herself onto my cock. My god was she tight as I held that round bubble butt and got her to bounce on my cock. This went on for a bit before I switched to doggy and had to pound so fast in order to cum just cause I punted earlier.

She cleaned me up and gave me a nice back massage before we rolled over for another round. As this would of been my 3rd shot I was not going to get over the line by just fucking so I got her to give me a handjob. She smiled slyly and said she gives a good handjob which I was like hot damn. Grabbed some oil and she went to town on my cock with her hands. Lots of edging and good use of fingers and palms. She dribbled some saliva onto my cock also for more wetness. That technique would normally get anyone over the line but it wasn't happening with me. I got her to give me a catbath while I wanked myself to a finish. Just as the cum was coming out of my cock she came over and put her mouth over it to suck it up for a CIM.

It was a great session and I was truly buggered. I would have liked some DFK but hey it was still an amazing session nonetheless.

So ended my punting bender. My dick was drained, wallet empty but mind relaxed and to be honest fucking hungry afterwards. That day I clocked over 140 zone minutes on my fitbit.
    God seemed to have been as involved in your punt as you 🤣 I've just had a great time as well at No5 and I'll post soon

Patty may get on my list to see. I'm not a big tits guy generally, but Patty does look sexy in the shots!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    God seemed to have been as involved in your punt as you 🤣 I've just had a great time as well at No5 and I'll post soon

Patty may get on my list to see. I'm not a big tits guy generally, but Patty does look sexy in the shots!
    My biggest regret was I didn't opt for a COF. The only reason being I was already drained by Susan so I was worried there isn't going to be as much semen for a nice COF.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hot review, bro. Thanks for sharing - might have to check her out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Go Patty! I had a very similar positive review as well!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Are those funbags real or fake?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was with Patty today. Her fake boobs feel almost genuine. Would have fooled me if didn't see the scars. They look awesome. She's a really pretty girl with an innocent type face. There was a foxy looking tanned thai collecting uber eats or something out front as I made my way in. Could be Paula. In the sesh I was expecting a bit more heat. In daty she wasn't a wild cat grinding my face or stuff like that. Was hard to get her to moan. In fact I don't recall her making a noise during the daty. Just her playing with those tits. When she got on top I was surprised at how tight she was. Felt awesome her bobbing away but again no grind. Not sure if our personalities just didn't click or my expectations too high on day. Wanted a pse and got a passionate gfe from her. He bj skills good where she speeds up as it went on. I started with tit fuck, then feeding her my cock, going down on her, her ridding me, me fucking her mish and finishing. Ok for 1/2hr punt and glad I didn't book longer. She really nice introvert type and so pretty. Even her pussy looked model like. Just wish she didn't need the lube when was time. And I know she didn't cum from me. Maybe got close when I turned up the tempo leading to end. English she speaks is clearer than other Thai girls but we only had light banter. Her personality cool not wild. Still loved the time with her. Was a once only for me

Banned
    My biggest regret was I didn't opt for a COF. The only reason being I was already drained by Susan so I was worried there isn't going to be as much semen for a nice COF.
    Ha that was my problem too. Being drained previously by Cindy in the same session. Patty has such a beautiful face too. Next time!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you had to rank the Thai girls at Marrickville who would be the top 3 in looks , and whonwould be top 3 in service ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Ha that was my problem too. Being drained previously by Cindy in the same session. Patty has such a beautiful face too. Next time!

Banned
    I have yet to sample them all, my fourth will be next week. There are I think six maybe seven Thai girls.

If possible and the roster suits I want to try them all. Plus the other girls there of course.

How about I respond again after that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    does anyone know the extra she charges for COF?

Banned
    I don’t know how much but whatever it is even if you do it just once it’d be worth it as far as I’m concerned!

Always carry extra pineapples!

Sexy and pretty Patty also on today
    Don't miss her out!

Call or SMS 0417888123