Thread: K Dana - might have just converted me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

K Dana - might have just converted me

There's enough ARs around to get a sense of Dana's looks.

I booked Dana for 45 as the first punter off the ranks for her 2pm start.

I was actually incredibly nervous going to this shop. Me, a seasoned punter who expertly assesses assets was getting an increased heart rate and butterflies entering a FS shop. I hadnt set foot in a FS shop since my venture into 22 Rydalmere in 2019. So in essence, No5 broke my FS virginity all over again. And I might just be converted.

I showed up to No5 almost late because of the damn trains, Redfern to Sydenham was atrocious.

Anyway rock up, and enter, and right behind me another punter is practically breathing down my neck

Bro, don't do that, just fuckin wait. He was so close to me that the mamasan asked me if we are together.I forgot if I said no, or Fuck no, as I was pretty annoyed.

Anyway she knew I was the one who booked Dana and ushered me into a small room to the left.

I took in my surroundings. A neat bed, wide enough for anything and everything, a nice shower and a chair in the corner.

I started to get the kit off, and as I was getting to undies a knock on the door.

A slim white skinned beauty with pink dyed hair came in saying hi.

I was stoked and have her a smile feing my tension melt away. She came over and I gave her a cuddle and some kisses, already now at ease feeling my manhood growing.

Dana is super cute, giggling and handing me a towel etc.

I mouthwash it and briefly think about the post about mouthwashes in the general section and have a chuckle to myself.

She joins me in the shower soaping me and sees my growing hardness, squats down and trails her to gue up my shaft and takes me in, I shudder at the sensation, and she loves it. I get a small BBBJ in the shower then we finish up and both get onto the bed.

She comes over and straddles me immediately locking lips. The DFK is intense, I'm usually not huge on ramming tongues in, but my mouth get invaded and conquered without a thing I can do. I give her licks over he body and I am rock hard now. She moves down for some more BBBJ and caress her face watching those lips do their thing. I tell her it's my turn and flip her over.

The only requirement I get is no licking nips as she is sensitive, more than happy to comply I am all over that beautiful skin and move down to give that puss the attentions it's craving for.

I'm down there for a good 10 min or more working it hard. I'm not one of those punters who ever writes reviews yammering on about how much of a stud I am, coz frankly no one gives a flying bag of fucks, but I will say, she absolutely came hard, her legs wrapped around my head, white juices all over her asscrack.

As I came back up from the abyss, she expertly unwrapped a Dom and put into on me and I went straight into mish.

I couldn't get enough and we clasped hands like teenage lovers my head buried in her neck kissing.

After a bit, I moved to the edge of the and pulled her over so I could grab that lovely slim waist and watch her assets bounce.

I felt a bit spent after this (handnt come yet)

And lay down a bit with her kissing and cuddling, to get me back. Got some more catbath and BJ, rubbing her pussy. I asked her to give me cowgirl and she complied but was tired rather quickly.

I decided for some 69 and tasted those juices again, but I was having trouble getting across the line, so we finished up with her laying besides me dfk and she handjobbed me to completion.

I realised I missed out on doggy but there's always a next time!

I had a great time with Dana, and I'm so glad I tried her on the roster. If all the girls have the same level of cheerful sevice I'll be back.

Thanks No5!

- F0x

Senior Member(無間使者)
    maaan. got to schedule a visit thanks for the review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review fox. I take it N5M is much better than Rydalmere?

Thanksss F0x,
    and Yesss, cute Dana also on today~~~
    Call or SMS 0417888123

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy_88 View Post
    Great review fox. I take it N5M is much better than Rydalmere?
    Hey mate sorry didn't notice this till now.

The problem with Rydalmere is it's in the middle of absolutely nowhere so it's quite hard to get to. The 2 girls I saw weren't "bad" but I'd wager N5 is probably overall better

Dana always on Sunday from 2pm, don't miss her out~~
    Call or SMS 0417888123