Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Springfield

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Called in the other day … normal lady was there (older but not bad overall) - paid for 30 min massage one pineapple. The whole thing felt rushed as if she was expecting someone else. No TT or precursors to the flip at all. Wiped off all the oil and once I was turned over asked if I wanted a HJ, was a little annoyed as none of the usual treatments were offered. I decided that I would make it worth my time and offered two pineapples for a full service quickie. She said normally 4 pineapples for that, but I held my ground and said that I’d just take the massage and go if she wasn’t down for anything else. She again said 4 pineapple and I told I only had two. She hesitated and I got up to go, and she said ok… paid her the two pineapples….. little bit of TT to get it up put a dom on, and again felt rushed,,,, once she was her back though it was on!!! Took her to the edge ( I don’t think she was expecting much ) but once I got her moaning she was begging for more. Took her to the edge and stopped back to edge and stopped, she asked me not to stop and I told her I wasn’t done yet as she had rushed the massage. Few more rounds and she came just as I did. I hopped straight off and cleaned up, got dressed and left.

All in it was three pineapples, but I think I’m just about done with Brissy punting scene. Nothing good out this way and it seems like pulling teeth now for all of them, but hey for the time being went out with a bang.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great info and cheers for that. Straight to the point too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Great info and cheers for that. Straight to the point too.
    If you play hardball especially in Ipswich region you get decent prices.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Walked past one day last week. They must close around 8pm. As I walked up, a lady walked out and locked up. No red light massage sign on. Makes this place hard to go to if it’s day time only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewsif View Post
    Walked past one day last week. They must close around 8pm. As I walked up, a lady walked out and locked up. No red light massage sign on. Makes this place hard to go to if it’s day time only.
    I have seen it closed as early as 4pm and that was within the last week. Either they don’t have enough ladies or they close when the make enough or a quiet day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    went for a look , when i walked in the door i was nearly knocked over as she rushed from behind the desk , asked for massage got walked into a room which had a sliding door at rear which was open and was connected to a kitchen / , massage started was as rough as hell like she was trying to tenderise me , flip over she puts the word on so i stupidly accepted , when she took off whatever clothes she had on she seemed to double in size "sigh" took onee for the team was very hard to finish with she hulk trying to pound me thru the table , wir noooo way

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Noticed the ad for this place pushing new girls being on staff… anyone had a go lately or is it still the same older duck ???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was there 2 Friday's ago. Don't waste your time or money. Very mature ML. Didn't take up extras on offer. WIR nope.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went here today, the normal girl and another on the roster. Went with the new girl and while she wasn’t top shelf she wasn’t that bad either, slightly older but still pretty good, with a great set of tits.

30 mins massage that was actually pretty good, on the flip she offered 1 pineapple simple HJ, or two pineapple body slide and finish which I took her up on.

The body slide wasn’t too bad, and she didn’t skimp on the time, but the finish was spectacular using her tits for a Spanish. All up out of pocket 3 pineapples

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthesly42 View Post
    Went here today, the normal girl and another on the roster. Went with the new girl and while she wasn’t top shelf she wasn’t that bad either, slightly older but still pretty good, with a great set of tits.

30 mins massage that was actually pretty good, on the flip she offered 1 pineapple simple HJ, or two pineapple body slide and finish which I took her up on.

The body slide wasn’t too bad, and she didn’t skimp on the time, but the finish was spectacular using her tits for a Spanish. All up out of pocket 3 pineapples
    I have noticed last few times there they do the whole time you paid for.

Who was the normal girl on?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12