Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Springfield

Senior Member(無間使者)

Springfield

Went to the shop in Springfield today... don't bother gents, terrible massage but on the flip, discussion was mentioned FS was on the menu, so if thats what ya after swing by and try.

ML was a PRC boiler.

Cheers 🍻

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebeer View Post
    Went to the shop in Springfield today... don't bother gents, terrible massage but on the flip, discussion was mentioned FS was on the menu, so if thats what ya after swing by and try.

ML was a PRC boiler.

Cheers 🍻
    There is the odd ok one here. Negotiate hard and you get good deals.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh really. Thats interesting as I am 15 mins from that place. PM me any tips and i will review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been here a few times , not bad overall and negotiated her down from a high price ( think she thinks that she is younger ) she is not but plenty of good TT in the lead up to make sure I was open to negotiation. Paid 50 for 30 mins and 50 for a nude HJ - lots more on offer if I had more up to and including FS not my thing but overall I didn’t think it was too bad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I paid this place a visit not long after it had opened. FS was offered, but she'd have had to pay me for me to tap that. The only redeeming feature is that she cut the time short, which I was very grateful for. Never had the stomach to try my luck there again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I messaged to see who was working - got a couple of names without any description, but got the "When you come?" - Already a boiler answer to me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good info fellas. If I ever get out of work I might have to try my luck

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Springfield

I went to Springfield on Monday, FS quite expensive for what it on offer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can anyone pm me with details. Never done the punt in shops. I pass this place everyday. So I’m trying to work out what I should be paying for what.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

WHERE IS THIS ONE?

hi where approx is this shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DEROBANK View Post
    hi where approx is this shop
    Commercial Drive

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    Commercial Drive
    dont bother going there unless youre looking for someone 60+

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewsif View Post
    Can anyone pm me with details. Never done the punt in shops. I pass this place everyday. So I’m trying to work out what I should be paying for what.
    Just walk in or msg to book for a massage.... they'll accommodate for you when your there... male instinct will let you know what to do

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    Granny needs loving too 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    Hey Mr Ben, you so ugly, when you enter ugly contest, they say no professionals

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went here today, I was in the area and had a job called off… had time to kill so booked 45 minutes.

She is by no means a stunner but told her I had genuine aches and pains and the massage wasn’t bad. The TT was ok and even though I contemplated turning her down, I figured until we talk extras all the TT is on the house. On the flip she offered HJ hand action and I asked what was on offer, she asked what I wanted and told her I only had a pineapple left in the wallet… so what could she do?? She said only HJ I countered with nude HJ and even though she said no initially I got her there. Once she was nude, she strumming away I coached her abut and said slow down… no rush, She slowed for a minute and I managed to get my hand from her tits her arse, and poked fingers between her legs. She pulled away initially I settled back in and she finished me off. Not bad overall $120 damage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers for that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like the shop may have closed. Last few times I have gone by this shop there is no sign out the front and neon lights are off. Have been by at normal hours like 9:45am and 4pm etc so not like it’s closed early due to being quiet type situations.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To answer my own question, it is open again. Signs back out and lights flashing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think it’s still there. I’m thinking about trying it. But they won’t tell me the prices. I guess you really gotta go in and just see how desperate they are for money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast