Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Love

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If any girl would love my 1inch I probably fall in love with them too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It seems that Andrew Tate put himself in detention after seen all those guys visited his girl and giving her uber eats.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who is she? I’ve always been looking for that gfe girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    He must be very shy. Or he fears his Love get too much fucking by his adviser mates. LOL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

DEWT3j

I say go for it. Sometimes you must feel the fire to realise it's hot and I'm not talking about STIs. Worse case scenario it doesn't work out. Best case scenario you enjoy some "exclusive" time on the outside and you create some memories.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    who is she??? i really need a gfe experience like so. DM

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Unfortunately my wife was not from Thailand, the Philippines, China or the above suggested 'a lot of non-Asian countries'. However, I deeply respect the ancient ways and traditions and so was able to achieve the status of the men in those ancient times by getting divorced.
    I always follow the ancient ways. Always believe thats how man should be.

Damn, hope u still got to keep more than 50% of your assets post divorce. Imagine all those punts u coulde've had. Sounds like your ex-wife was a Western woman.

Never too late to get back into it. Hope your enjoying your life and freedom again.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Unfortunately my wife was not from Thailand, the Philippines, China or the above suggested 'a lot of non-Asian countries'. However, I deeply respect the ancient ways and traditions and so was able to achieve the status of the men in those ancient times by getting divorced.

Damn, hope u still got to keep more than 50% of your assets post divorce. Imagine all those punts u could've had. Sounds like your ex-wife was a Western woman.

Never too late to get back into it. Hope ur enjoying your life and freedom again.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Ah I see, in the past one must have have privilege to have served by plenty of japanese woman. Like Shoguns in the past.

Nowadays as long you have job and single life, you can experienced it lol.

This is the way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    “What is love?
    Baby, don't hurt me
    Don't hurt me no more“

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    How about if she the one that offers it?

Last girl I saw, with her limited english said something like this " when you ... ( and she makes gesture with her hand like explosion), use my mouth ok? " that was cracking me up lol
    Haha who’s this mythical mouth explosion girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Damn, hope u still got to keep more than 50% of your assets post divorce. Imagine all those punts u could've had. Sounds like your ex-wife was a Western woman.

Never too late to get back into it. Hope your enjoying your life and freedom again.
    Thanks Bro. Yes, I came out of it very well and have had a wonderful life since then, doing what I want to do without having to put up with all the bs of the self-entitled handbrake. it was liberating for me and enabled me to do the stuff that makes me happy including, but not limited to, punting plus a bunch of other stuff. That was 20 years ago now and .... thank god I made that decision. I have never regretted it for one second. I never have to explain what I am doing or who I am with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Andrew Tate tenant no.4 or 41:

“I prefer loving rewarding consensual relationships with beautiful positive and virtuous women.”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Andrew Tate tenant no.4 or 41:

“I prefer loving rewarding consensual relationships with beautiful positive and virtuous women.”

Err, "virtuous"??? He is shopping at the wrong store (lol)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, Andrew hanging around the wrong girls got him in deep trouble..

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Ah I see, in the past one must have have privilege to have served by plenty of japanese woman. Like Shoguns in the past.

Nowadays as long you have job and single life, you can experienced it lol.

This is the way.
    Bro, life mustve been great for those past emperors, shoguns & taikun/tycoons being served by alot of Japanese women.

I love all Japanese girls. Have job/money, no serious commitments & u will have a great life lol

Bro, life mustve been great for those past emperors, shoguns & taikun/tycoons being served by alot of Japanese women.

I love all Japanese girls. Have job/money, no serious commitments & u will have a great life lol
    This is the way...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This thread is next level

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew tate View Post
    Has any punters fell in love with a working girls? I fell in love with one of the girl working at No.5 . I didn’t want to tell her name here. I didn’t know wheather I confess to her or not. She is also nice to me. Any suggestions punters?
    Howdy! Mr Tate!

How’d things go with your sweetie?

i know it’s impolite to kiss and tell, but are you two in love yet?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew tate View Post
    Has any punters fell in love with a working girls? I fell in love with one of the girl working at No.5 . I didn’t want to tell her name here. I didn’t know wheather I confess to her or not. She is also nice to me. Any suggestions punters?
    Most girls who are nice to you aren't in love with you.

Think about it - a sugar mommy wanting to spend money on you and fuck your brains out. You would've been super nice to her to get more money and sex even if she was ugly AF.

Unless you're talking about a hot female receptionist and not a SW at said shop, maybe you should start calling yourself Andrew Simp.

By the way, I heard one of the mamasan at said shop used to be a SW? Probably a rumour, wonder what was her SW name when she was active?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast