Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Love

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Love

Has any punters fell in love with a working girls? I fell in love with one of the girl working at No.5 . I didn’t want to tell her name here. I didn’t know wheather I confess to her or not. She is also nice to me. Any suggestions punters?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew tate View Post
    Has any punters fell in love with a working girls? I fell in love with one of the girl working at No.5 . I didn’t want to tell her name here. I didn’t know wheather I confess to her or not. She is also nice to me. Any suggestions punters?
    That sounds very un-Andrew Tate of you. You shouldn't confess to her. She should confess to you and then make you a sandwich.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another one of these threads people give the same advice every-time. I’m sure the girl is a nice person but just because she’s being “nice” to you doesn’t mean much you are paying her for a service which she is providing to you. You admit you’re in love and you’ll probably end up on the stalker/weird list and she will become too uncomfortable too see you. If by some chance this girl actually has mutual feelings let her shoot first because if you do and it’s no reciprocated it will be a bad time for you.
    Anyway Good Luck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Spoiler: This story doesn't have a happy ending.

In all seriousness, you don't need to be asking others about this. Some people might have some advice based on what they heard or their own experiences, but no two situations are ever the same. You should do what you want to do, and what you think is suitable for yourself.

At the end of the day, if there is mutual feeling and... you have enough money, I'm sure it could work.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianHunter View Post
    At the end of the day, if there is mutual feeling and... you have enough money, I'm sure it could work.
    Bro what do you mean. He is Andrew Fucking Tate. Of course he got money LOL.

Jokes aside. Be legend like rooter, fucked many Japanese girl, never fell to the trap.

Be better, boi

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    That sounds very un-Andrew Tate of you. You shouldn't confess to her. She should confess to you and then make you a sandwich.

Hahaha @meng, u beat me to it. I was gonna say, he ain't living up to his name

But sounds like OP maybe doesnt have enough experience with women or doesnt get enough attention from women in real life. So he easily falls for first girl who is nice to him. Think with ur bigger head bro.

This never ends well, just read up on all the horror stories of older Farang/White guys who got into an entanglement with some Thai WL/ML over in Thailand. It never ends well for them.

Just have ur fun, then move on....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had badthings happened to you bro? Remember my words!Get away from her!Just be yourself!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have you found an AR on her? I just read another thread about a 5M punt and guys comparing notes.

Think about whatever she is doing to you she is giving to others too. If your really dated would you force her to stop? What if she didnt want to stop working?

Btw it's a rhetorical question i asked above and not looking for an answer. Just pointing out your folly.

Agree with others... Lack of experience likely with real girls.

For a minute there i thought i was about to read a hot AR on a Thai girl called Love

Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    For a minute there i thought i was about to read a hot AR on a Thai girl called Love
    That' s what I thought as well lol.
    Last edited by PKING2; 08-07-2023 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Change of mind

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    I’m waiting for the Forum Police to ‘suggest’ you’re posting this in the wrong section of the forum

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dont want to burst your bubble but
    "Nice to me", Its what they do to get you to come back and spend more. And you're not the first.
    What do you expect, want her to treat you badly?

I love them all and they all love me long time!

Oh so now this topic is appearing in the AR section

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Oh so now this topic is appearing in the AR section

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    All good. Gotta help a brother out

If we can prevent just 1 brother from getting financially (& emotionally) f*cked over by a WL/ML, then we've done our contribution to mankind & for all men out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I fall in love every time I visit a WL and lately that has been twice a week

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you fall in love with her, you would dare to speak out her name. True love makes man brave.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You should watch 'Her' directed by Spike Jonze, this man falls in love with an operating system through her voice then he realises the OS is in love with so many other users as well. And yes it doesn't end well. Change OS to WL, she is nice with so many other men as well. You are not unique nor the chosen one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm sure we are all Emily Dickinson fans here, so it should come as no surprise that the first thing I thought was "the heart wants what it wants, or else it does not care'... then again, she also said "if I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    That' s what I thought as well lol.
    You think N5M might bump this thread like they do for other A/R's? :-P

N5M might struggle to think which WL is "Love"?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can pretty much guess that everyone’s going to reply the same. So let me say something different.

Ask her out.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast