Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Love

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Reading this thread has me wondering who this J girl is. I think I know who it is given most of no 5 j girls are short stays hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That assumption/deduction narrows it down considerably. Jeez, I just saw her recently and after she finished her Ubereats, she was nice to me, too. Hey, does that mean……??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who is she? Plzz dm me

Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    That assumption/deduction narrows it down considerably. Jeez, I just saw her recently and after she finished her Ubereats, she was nice to me, too. Hey, does that mean……??
    She played us like a damn fiddle lol.

But yeah she is return material for sure. I enjoy the session with her. Yesterday was return session with her, booked her for 2 hours. And it was a blast, figuratively and literally lol.

Anyway so you are the customer after the one that treats her with ubereats. Lol this is mind bending

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol very coincidental but i dont think so, i met her around 2 months ago, the ubereats you saw might be hers (or from another punter!) lol.

Anyway she’s great, and very little AR so everyone is keeping her for theirselves.. lucky to stumble upon her.

For OP: good luck. Never know how deep other punters pocket are but if you can win her i salute you for your luck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosaj10 View Post
    Reading this thread has me wondering who this J girl is. I think I know who it is given most of no 5 j girls are short stays hahaha
    Oh shit now I'm intrigued having had a great "Back to School" session at No5 (My AR for K Dana).

Even if this isn't OPs girl, guess this gives him a perspective on how many guys she is nice to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truenoakina View Post
    Lol very coincidental but i dont think so, i met her around 2 months ago, the ubereats you saw might be hers (or from another punter!) lol.

Anyway she’s great, and very little AR so everyone is keeping her for theirselves.. lucky to stumble upon her.

For OP: good luck. Never know how deep other punters pocket are but if you can win her i salute you for your luck.
    Hi Bro,

I was just making light of the situation and trying to inject some humour into the conversation. I'm not aware of who eats what before I see them as they don't turn up to the room with their dinner. But I do appreciate and respect your generosity to the girl, whether or not we are talking about the same girl. It was a very nice gesture, which I fear is most often absent in this industry. Well done!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This turned into a quasi A/R ! How about N5M change the WL's name to Love so the name matches the A/R! Same way we like photos to accurately match the girl!

Now I'm curious! N5M if you're reading - this way you can bump this thread

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    This turned into a quasi A/R ! How about N5M change the WL's name to Love so the name matches the A/R! Same way we like photos to accurately match the girl!

Now I'm curious! N5M if you're reading - this way you can bump this thread
    Hi RodgHer

The name change is a geat idea! The other benefit being Andrew tate can see how popular she is.

After all this free counseling, I hope he gives us an update on the date request!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve had a silly school boy crush on a working girl. Like, i will always think about seeing her first if her name is on the roster for today..But I’d still see other girls… so that so-called “crush” don’t mean much.. and I’ve moved on.. and those feelings disappeared.. after getting feelings for girls out in the real world with normal jobs. But those feelings Ive had for normal job girls fade quickly too.

But Love? Real love for a working girl? = No never. Not even for normal job girls.

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    I’ve had a silly school boy crush on a working girl. Like, i will always think about seeing her first if her name is on the roster for today..But I’d still see other girls… so that so-called “crush” don’t mean much.. and I’ve moved on.. and those feelings disappeared.. after getting feelings for girls out in the real world with normal jobs. But those feelings Ive had for normal job girls fade quickly too.

But Love? Real love for a working girl? = No never. Not even for normal job girls.
    I like this. You are rooter in training lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What would you do OP if you're girlfriend or wife had affairs? How do you think you'd deal with your emotions ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting thread.

No feeling can be guaranteed to last for long. Follow your feeling, and it is just your feeling and life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    What would you do OP if you're girlfriend or wife had affairs? How do you think you'd deal with your emotions ?
    Some men get off on the idea of their wife or girlfriend fucking other men, so for them the idea of their partner doing such a job may well be a positive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I like this. You are rooter in training lol
    Well the training wheels are definitely still on for me. I wish I could delete all my reviews.. they’ve all so immature and not funny at all. I want to improve my writing skills with my reviews and make good helpful comments in threads.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    I’d tell her that she’s single now. I’d leave her immediately.

The fresh n fit podcast says: your girl cheating is the biggest act of betrayal. Unacceptable.
    But men don’t cheat, they “exercise options.”

Since the beginning of time: Kings, emperors, sultans, male celebrities have always had multiple women.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    I’d tell her that she’s single now. I’d leave her immediately.

The fresh n fit podcast says: your girl cheating is the biggest act of betrayal. Unacceptable.
    But men don’t cheat, they “exercise options.”

Since the beginning of time: Kings, emperors, sultans, male celebrities have always had multiple women.
    Thats correct. In Thailand, Philippines , China, even alot of other non-Asian countries, its acceptable for men to have multiple mistresses. Especially if he is a high status man of wealth. Its always been like this throughout history.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Thats correct. In Thailand, Philippines , China, even alot of other non-Asian countries, its acceptable for men to have multiple mistresses. Especially if he is a high status man of wealth. Its always been like this throughout history.

Unfortunately my wife was not from Thailand, the Philippines, China or the above suggested 'a lot of non-Asian countries'. However, I deeply respect the ancient ways and traditions and so was able to achieve the status of the men in those ancient times by getting divorced.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My cousin had his wife get down on her knees n kiss his feet stood her up n told her to" now fuck off".

Well the training wheels are definitely still on for me. I wish I could delete all my reviews.. they’ve all so immature and not funny at all. I want to improve my writing skills with my reviews and make good helpful comments in threads.
    Don't delete or edit it bro. As a benchmark for your improvement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast