Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dayi @ Taringa - now that was a surprise!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dayi @ Taringa - now that was a surprise!

Rocked up today with my partner for some pampering.. it’s not a good set up.. curtained partitions and zero privacy.

Partner in one, me the other.. grandma took my partner and I had maybe 40s something lithe masseuse in stirrup pants and halter top. Nothing under either. Third person there maybe 20s, cute and a little pants suit.

Massage starts and she’s got some smooth moves and leans in to my ear and whispers.. you come back later on your own? Little miss 20-something comes in and gives me the international symbol for HJ and BJ smiling widely..

Msssage progressed and my elbow has a new friend as she presses up on me.. my partner just beyond the curtain..

Some TT and 20-somethings hands start up and down my legs.. very nice!

Without all the details.. ended up sorted - embarrassingly quickly.. cleaned up and out the door with my partner none the wiser.

Call me an asshole maybe.. but wasn’t expected but greatly appreciated.

Had a pine so that’s the damage.

Think I will be back. Miss 20s looks very playful. Miss 40s was responsive.. don’t be fooled by the signage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givewhenyouget View Post
    Rocked up today with my partner for some pampering.. it’s not a good set up.. curtained partitions and zero privacy.

Partner in one, me the other.. grandma took my partner and I had maybe 40s something lithe masseuse in stirrup pants and halter top. Nothing under either. Third person there maybe 20s, cute and a little pants suit.

Massage starts and she’s got some smooth moves and leans in to my ear and whispers.. you come back later on your own? Little miss 20-something comes in and gives me the international symbol for HJ and BJ smiling widely..

Msssage progressed and my elbow has a new friend as she presses up on me.. my partner just beyond the curtain..

Some TT and 20-somethings hands start up and down my legs.. very nice!

Without all the details.. ended up sorted - embarrassingly quickly.. cleaned up and out the door with my partner none the wiser.

Call me an asshole maybe.. but wasn’t expected but greatly appreciated.

Had a pine so that’s the damage.

Think I will be back. Miss 20s looks very playful. Miss 40s was responsive.. don’t be fooled by the signage.
    Great story and sounds like a lot of fun. So you had the odler and younger massage you at the same time?

What shop is it, still confused about that?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The younger one just teased from time to time.. ducked in and out.

Dayi @ Taringa. Totally thought legit shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJz View Post
    What shop is it, still confused about that?
    google it as a first step.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    google it as a first step.
    Went into the Google rabbit hole and hits came back on the phone number for a restaurant in Runcorn and massage shop on Gold Coast - is she anybody we should know??

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m already trying to convince wifey

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don’t like my chances of convincing her to to join me but it would be such a bloody turn on to know that she was so close to me while I was having so much fun 🥰

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No idea if she should be known.. was more about the situation than the service.

If you’re Googling Dayi massage Taringa I’m not sure how it won’t come up.

The old lady runs the phone.. which is a shame. Not sure she’s aware the other two are up to mischief.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Went into the Google rabbit hole and hits came back on the phone number for a restaurant in Runcorn and massage shop on Gold Coast - is she anybody we should know??

Here you go, took me 15 sec. You're welcome.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Da...jg5_?entry=ttu

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2696889

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    You're either replying to the wrong post, or you didn't read my post?

Already found the shop, which gave me the phone number, which then gave me results for another massage shop and a restaurant.

Just wanted to know if the owner was known from the previous shop.

Sorry to have wasted 15 seconds of your time - I don't think your business model is going to work.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MANROCKDON View Post
    I’m already trying to convince wifey
    lol I am thinking about a return in the same situation.. element of risk was insane.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Swung by here last weekend in response to this post, but was greeted by 40-50 yo aunt and 30s girl who was very average looking. Walked and did not continue.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Swung by here last weekend in response to this post, but was greeted by 40-50 yo aunt and 30s girl who was very average looking. Walked and did not continue.
    Not going to risk it when staffed by boilers

Banned
    how many times must I tell you guys to stay away from Northside ? all the boilers living in the Southside work in the Northside for fear of being recognised.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Not going to risk it when staffed by boilers
    Acqua is a better one in Taringa, if you happen to be out that way. Definitely don't bother with Dayi.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would said Acqua is much better,
    Please avoid Lee in Acqua, first she is not Jap and second did not hold up to what I paid for. I paid 4p and was not even allowed to touch. Time was cut short without relief. I was very unhappy. Second worst for me in Brisbane. I don’t want to bad mouth ML/WL as I normally report good experiences and gems to share with everyone such as my other reviews. And maybe what I was demanding or how I presented myself was unethical but upon reflection I did not do either on that Friday. She wanted money first and showed BJ hand signals and said will give extras. I believe 4p was more than eoungh. However I did not received any services to what was pomised. Anyway too much typing today, stick with S**** in Acqua.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    always pay later.

also, for 4p, better off private WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea had one do the same there - cant remember name - no touching allowed, so a no go for me for future visits to that ML

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxa View Post
    Please avoid Lee in Acqua, first she is not Jap and second did not hold up to what I paid for. I paid 4p and was not even allowed to touch. Time was cut short without relief. I was very unhappy. Second worst for me in Brisbane. I don’t want to bad mouth ML/WL as I normally report good experiences and gems to share with everyone such as my other reviews. And maybe what I was demanding or how I presented myself was unethical but upon reflection I did not do either on that Friday. She wanted money first and showed BJ hand signals and said will give extras. I believe 4p was more than eoungh. However I did not received any services to what was pomised. Anyway too much typing today, stick with S**** in Acqua.
    Thanks for the review Maxa
    I was considering trying her. Save the $ now.

I had a similar experience with Korean girl at Acqua so won't see her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxa View Post
    Thanks for the intel bro. Will make sure I don't book with her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast