Thread: New J Suzuha - She said no sex for round 2. My review

Senior Member(無間使者)

New J Suzuha - She said no sex for round 2. My review

J Suzuha - she said no sex for round 2. My review

2.5/5 or 5/10

Disrespectful review i have removed.
    Last edited by NightShift; 10-07-2023 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Another review I removed- score only.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thats a shame... sorry to hear

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Removed disrespectful post
    Last edited by NightShift; 10-07-2023 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Removed my disrespectful post

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Not my worst session with a short stay J girl recently. The other short stay J girl I saw was worse! New J Maya was WAY fucking worse!! (I don’t see her name on the roster or even her profile in the list of girls at Ginza) if I see her name on the roster again I’m fucking posting a review of that girl. She smelled, wouldn’t let me touch her tits and had hair under her arms. Fucking yuck!

New J Suzuha and New J Maya are the 2 short stay J girls that made me start doing reviews. (To warn people.. and then for fun.. I write reviews to tell people about my good sessions with girls. I fucking hate wasting my money on girls with dog shit service, it makes me so mad.
    Thanks for the AR/intel @NightShift. And thanks for taking one for the team. I wont be seeing J Maya or J Suzuha.

Ur doing a great service for all mankind.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a decent session with Suzuha
    light kissing no dfk, I'm not a fan of slide even on the menu
    was a rush service want me to finished quick. Overall not bad service just not constant
    Nozomi, Suzuha got hairy puss*
    seen some of J, C's girls got underarm hair which was off-putting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by High69 View Post
    I had a decent session with Suzuha
    light kissing no dfk, I'm not a fan of slide even on the menu
    was a rush service want me to finished quick. Overall not bad service just not constant
    Nozomi, Suzuha got hairy puss*
    seen some of J, C's girls got underarm hair which was off-putting
    I dont mind hairy pussy, so long as it is neat and hygienic, yes hairy armpits I mainly have seen on C Milfs, I hope it is not a new trend for the Woke generation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She’s actually pretty good. First half was 0/10 then after I complained and told her off that she’s kissing like I do my grand ma and I can’t get it up even she finally let lose and turned it around to a 10/10 I love the trim pussy too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    damnnn sounds like a very bad bad experience? Did you let reception know the feedback?
    also how long was your session bro? i dont know exactly the shop rules or if its the girls that decide....1hr pretty certain its 2 shots standard but for 45mins i think sometime reception say 1 shot or ask the girl..
    Inside the room however i usually dont have enough time for round 2 to ask but if its a stunner or super good service and i have like 20mins left insteead of chit chat or girl massage me i ask for round 2 somoe look confused and dont want to do it some are horny or some that click with you just nod and wipe the cum and go at it with catbath and then bbbj to get you hard

trying to see if its a YMMV thing or you actually booked 1hr and got short changed... also some new girls may not know the rules like when i didnt get bbbj in shower and then told management feedback. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @Nightshift, is the J Maya you saw the same that’s on the roster at Ginza Empire?