Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How additive can punting be for you?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Maybe you haven't found that WL that you feel really attracted to yet, to the point where you can't stop going back to see her every week and blow all your money on her.
    Is that the WL that leaves you feeling emotionally empty a little more each time ? Is that an addiction?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jameshntr View Post
    Way to addictive for me. Spent 700 for a girl when I was in uni. Hell, so worth it that sometime I still think about her. Really good fuck
    Dude you went to the wrong uni man. It was like free pussy in my days. Our dorm residents even got free condoms. maybe it's different here in Australia?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TARegistrar View Post
    I'm lucky in that the addiction hasn't hit me... more of an occasional habit? Might go more if I had more money to spend though...
    Like someone else wrote, find a WL who is the woman of your dreams, who fucks you to an inch of your life, takes you out, makes you fall in love with her while you burn 100s of dollars every week. In the mean time you get really anxious every time you read an AR on her. Until you have done that you haven’t lived

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Is that the WL that leaves you feeling emotionally empty a little more each time ? Is that an addiction?
    Well nope the lady should be like the hottest girl you ever seen, and the first time you fuck her there is an instant connection or chemistry or what ever its called, fatal attraction. You know instantly you want to see her again and again, and then you can't stop seeing her and she starts messaging you every week wanting more sex. And you start falling for her. If your being emotionally drained your seeing the wrong kind of women. emotionally drained and broke from punting somethings not right there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Like someone else wrote, find a WL who is the woman of your dreams, who fucks you to an inch of your life, takes you out, makes you fall in love with her while you burn 100s of dollars every week. In the mean time you get really anxious every time you read an AR on her. Until you have done that you haven’t lived
    Heck I don't even think of the money part with my regular Asian SB I just pay her cause I can't wait for the next wild adventure with her, man shes got this big set of tits that I just can't stop playing with and she moans and makes wild sex noises. It don't help that she seems to be an Asian nymphomaniac. And she keeps wanting to hook up with me every week. I have to stop myself falling in love with her. I'm telling you there's nothing else like it. You got to take any extra you can get in this world even if you got to burn the cash

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like something akin to oblivion.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That is wild haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Think I need to get to the point I can burn 100s a week first without the rest of my life collapsing! Although maybe that's part of the fun...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Heck I don't even think of the money part with my regular Asian SB I just pay her cause I can't wait for the next wild adventure with her, man shes got this big set of tits that I just can't stop playing with and she moans and makes wild sex noises. It don't help that she seems to be an Asian nymphomaniac. And she keeps wanting to hook up with me every week. I have to stop myself falling in love with her. I'm telling you there's nothing else like it. You got to take any extra you can get in this world even if you got to burn the cash
    Dang, sounds like I may know this girl. Is she Chinese from the eastern suburbs. Had one for a few months who was just like that. I actually stopped seeing her before she was too wild even for me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Think I need to get to the point I can burn 100s a week first without the rest of my life collapsing! Although maybe that's part of the fun...
    The money is not the worst part, the ARs fuck your head badly. Oh but the experience was like nothing else I ever experienced before. The sex, having her on my arms and noticing others staring. Oh the ARs though. Will never do it again

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Sounds like something akin to oblivion.
    Yep, more like idiocy but lesson learned and I had a lot of fun

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11hakkha View Post
    That is wild haha
    Wilder than an African safari

Banned
    $100 only get you half an hour of HJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is going to a RnT shop once a month an addiction? It gives me time to save money and energy. I have sex with non-working girls irregularly but RnT massage's are honestly amazing, so it would take a serious relationship or an incident to stop me going to those shops.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well it’s been 2 weeks again since my last fuck, which was a dud.
    So I’m craving it again. I guess I could say it’s a kind of addiction, I need the fix cos jerking off and fake pussy don’t do it for me.

But every time I have a punt that leaves me unsatisfied I get more apprehensive at parting with my money. So I’m now only going to places that offer full service at rates of below $100 for 1/2 an hour. No longer do 1 hour punts on anyone I haven’t had experience before. Once I find some traction again then I can start to build my game back. But blowing hundreds of dollars on mediocre punts is just below my standards lads. And my standards are low lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Well it’s been 2 weeks again since my last fuck, which was a dud.
    So I’m craving it again. I guess I could say it’s a kind of addiction, I need the fix cos jerking off and fake pussy don’t do it for me.

But every time I have a punt that leaves me unsatisfied I get more apprehensive at parting with my money. So I’m now only going to places that offer full service at rates of below $100 for 1/2 an hour. No longer do 1 hour punts on anyone I haven’t had experience before. Once I find some traction again then I can start to build my game back. But blowing hundreds of dollars on mediocre punts is just below my standards lads. And my standards are low lol.
    You might as well find a regular sugar baby at this point. If you get the right one the sex is always better and you just call her whenever you can afford her. Mine lives close by to me so that makes it convenient.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Define 'addiction', is it 6 punts a week? 3 punts?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by plannergelo View Post
    Define 'addiction', is it 6 punts a week? 3 punts?
    I would do it every day if I had the $$$ but for me only twice a week I don't know about others

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You might as well find a regular sugar baby at this point. If you get the right one the sex is always better and you just call her whenever you can afford her. Mine lives close by to me so that makes it convenient.
    Yeah man, after a while it all starts making sense.

Banned
    All you need is a few bad punts. That will kill the addiction instantly.

Thanks to the WLs who have done that to me.

It'll save me quite a bit of money.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast