Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a regular?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyex28 View Post
    Currently have a regular so I go to her place on her days off.

I get a discount, I can stay longer for a massage and another round. Recently her roommate has been joining in for a threesome. It costs a little extra.

Also another plus side to the roomate is if my regular is busy, her roommate can take her place.

I was a little worried initially as there were a few times her roommate took her places for a few sessions in a row. But in turns out my regular has been good friends with her roommate since before they came over to Australia.

So the setup I have is great. No fuss, no feeling, just business. She allows me to do all except natural fs (which I would never cross that line) and anal.

But OP. Be careful.. consider you are giving your number out to someone, things can get messy (not that I've experienced anything worth mentioning)

wow thats a great arrangement

How did you get to that situation

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The most times I've seen someone is 4 times. The service was great and kept me thinking about her. All day and night. I was sleepless as I was excited about the sex, and it was depressing knowing it was only temporary. It feels a bit awkward to do the same thing with the same girl, so I try to do different things, but by the 4th time I ran out of ideas. I was still infatuated by her but the sex did seem a bit boring and samey. I decided to stop seeing her for my own mental health.

I also realised I actually liked variety. Doing the same routine with the same girl was boring and known, but doing the same routine with a different girl was different. It's like the magic is gone.

But sometimes I still get infatuated, maybe 15% of the time. And it makes me do stupid things, has a net negative effect on me. These are life lessons.

So I haven't had a regular per se. So far my experiences have discouraged me from doing it. Maybe I'd get sick of the uncertainty of trying someone new and try seeing someone regularly.

Banned
    I had a regular once. Plenty of fibre kept it that way…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I've had the same Chinese mistress for over 10 years, what can I say but she gives the best blow job out of all of them. I see others to in between but as for regular we have our system together. No falling in love, just sex and no drama. When I need her I text she swings by does the bbbj boom boom and goes. Reliable and no hassles. Does the sex get better? No but its darn good cause we know what each other likes in the bedroom. No strings attached.
    Ay mate, that's it. My regular and I are the same. We built up that chemistry and she and I know where to touch and lick to get each other going. Everytime i fuck her, I keep wanting more the next day...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    Find a girl in a shop you click with
    Done this 3 times
    Thank you Ginza Club
    Thank you 42 G
    I’m having a fantastic time and no longer am I ripped off by the Surry Hills mob
    Who are the Surry Hills mob to avoid?

Banned
    I honestly don’t know how you guys can have regulars going on for years?

You may as well get married and live “unhappily ever after”!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Ay mate, that's it. My regular and I are the same. We built up that chemistry and she and I know where to touch and lick to get each other going. Everytime i fuck her, I keep wanting more the next day...

Yes, I remember how she went on with her routine each week. Lay on bed, she licks me up and down, grinds on my dick and won't let me get up after finishing - she would ask me to stay in that position while we embrace and kiss for the next few minutes or so.

I replay those scenarios in my head every night I go to bed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    We built up that chemistry and she and I know where to touch and lick to get each other going. Everytime i fuck her, I keep wanting more the next day...

Yeah I had a very similar experience, we built up that chemistry then one day I heard a loud bang and “poof”, she was gone…

Perhaps this is what happens when love interests disappear?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Yeah I had a very similar experience, we built up that chemistry then one day I heard a loud bang and “poof”, she was gone…

Perhaps this is what happens when love interests disappear?
    We can only listen to their banter and tell them what they want to hear, if we want them to stay in our lives forever. But of course we're not lying to them, we're aligning ourselves to their interests.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    We can only listen to their banter and tell them what they want to hear, if we want them to stay in our lives forever. But of course we're not lying to them, we're aligning ourselves to their interests.
    Didn’t you get my joke?

Chemistry-loud bang-poof-she was gone.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoidpunter View Post
    The most times I've seen someone is 4 times. The service was great and kept me thinking about her. All day and night. I was sleepless as I was excited about the sex, and it was depressing knowing it was only temporary. It feels a bit awkward to do the same thing with the same girl, so I try to do different things, but by the 4th time I ran out of ideas. I was still infatuated by her but the sex did seem a bit boring and samey. I decided to stop seeing her for my own mental health.

I also realised I actually liked variety. Doing the same routine with the same girl was boring and known, but doing the same routine with a different girl was different. It's like the magic is gone.

But sometimes I still get infatuated, maybe 15% of the time. And it makes me do stupid things, has a net negative effect on me. These are life lessons.

So I haven't had a regular per se. So far my experiences have discouraged me from doing it. Maybe I'd get sick of the uncertainty of trying someone new and try seeing someone regularly.
    I've had regulars every place I've punted. I like NOT having to start from zero every time. She knows what I like, I know what she provides and likes. You punt long enough, and rarely are you surprised. For me, what differentiates women is their ability to banter... that's what makes it personal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    I've had regulars every place I've punted. I like NOT having to start from zero every time. She knows what I like, I know what she provides and likes. You punt long enough, and rarely are you surprised. For me, what differentiates women is their ability to banter... that's what makes it personal.
    I’m not sure what makes it personal. A mind trip of some sort. Maybe a WL’s kind gentle nature?
    There is a connection but whether or not they return the feeling is another matter.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    So you don't mind the sameness that locks in after the third punt?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    The staleness? Like driving down the same road everyday. Sometimes you forget where you are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didn’t you get my joke?

Shame you didn’t get a better reaction

Banned
    Didn’t you get my joke?

Nah it wasn't a joke to me at all.

The chemistry part, that made me happy. I can almost cry now knowing it wasn't in vain.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Nothing is wrong with knowing you get what you paid for. Some people just like to be comfortable, and don't want to start front scratch everytime they punt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    Shame you didn’t get a better reaction
    I’ll pay that one. The cheque is in the mail.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Nah it wasn't a joke to me at all.

The chemistry part, that made me happy. I can almost cry now knowing it wasn't in vain.
    The one liners are coming down thick and fast. It never rains it pours and vanity is a fair weathered friend.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Think I'm due to find a new regular.
    The one I've been seeing has gotten boring. Not exciting anymore or anything new.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast