Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a regular?

Banned

Do you have a regular?

Do you have a regular?

Does sex get better with a regular?

And problems too?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’m down to my last one and she only turns up to work after midnights when it suits her. So rather unreliable.
    My others became too mechanical and or hardened by the long hours in the industry. Another left and with her the sex was amazing and getting better every fortnight for the past 2 years. I hope she returns.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve had these thoughts and not sure if it works out as well as it sounds. I’m not sure if the sex would be better - offered or positive request to FS fluctuates and can be hit and miss if you keep moving around.
    I get turned on and excited when I look at a photograph of a prospective ML from reputable providers and fantasize over meeting up.
    Recently reviewed my “list” and surprised I have had 32 different encounters of the sexual kind and only three of I haveI have been with three times and maybe four others twice.
    I am considering a recent one now for a fourth return but not sure.
    Another I was lining up for a fourth encounter left moving to a different city.
    And I have another who I really feel indebted to and for some reason lost confidence to make her a more permanent ML in my life. No FS but other significant quality.
    Like all these things try it - money is money - report back on your findings.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have had regulars, don’t have regular WLs anymore. Sex did get better over time.

Problems with regulars? YES but I don’t regret. I have had the most exhilarating moments with WLs both in the brothels and out. Going out with them for meals. Walking around places with them on my arms. Noticing the other guys stare as they see these gorgeous women with me, great fun. Noticing her getting so comfortable with me that she shares her feelings, Thoughts, frustrations and dreams. The big one for me, when they asked me to take them home. I know they share phone numbers somewhat freely with regulars but trusting with the home address is something else I am told. All those things have surprised me and were exhilarating. Never in my lifetime I imagined this happening.

The problem really that came with the 2 regulars that we got close related to them sharing their thoughts and feelings. They never asked for money or anything from me at all. But they shared reasons for being in the industry and one of them would call me after seeing someone who was a little rough or made her feel unsafe. Had many calls one crying regular asking me to come and meet her to just hang. These things were awesome but they broke my heart as I saw more than I should I think.

Pay fuck and leave and only see someone 2 or 3 times is the best approach. we are talking about working ladies getting money for sex, dirty bags like me paying hotties who would not look at me if I wasn’t paying. My humanity got in the way and it wasn’t pretty.

Won’t have regulars anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s a good insight. I have a few regulars myself but not close enough that they’ll open up to me that way or even initiate to contact me. A few times they contact me because they needed help for one thing or another. But I know I’ll never be thought of as someone they dream about lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    That’s a good insight. I have a few regulars myself but not close enough that they’ll open up to me that way or even initiate to contact me. A few times they contact me because they needed help for one thing or another. But I know I’ll never be thought of as someone they dream about lol.
    I don’t think these 2 regulars I refer to ever thought of me as anything more than a friend and trusted punter. My humanity and kindness got in the way. I don’t regret it though but it did affect me.

Some of these girls are awfully lonely and afraid of their future as one them told me. She said exactly “I have no skills, I am getting old and I can’t do this for much longer”. I will never forget this because it came from a regular who became a friend. I don’t regret getting to know them and making friends but sometimes I wish she didn’t ask for my number or I wish I just paid and left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Problem for me is that I don’t have a lot of ways of making lady friends any more. Dating sites or sugar daddy sites wasn’t working that well although I never really tried hard enough to be honest. Easiest way is through MP or brothels. Sounds a little pathetic but I kinda wish I could make some friends there. But I know it’s probably for the best that I don’t get involved too much.

Banned
    I have a regular whom I've been seeing for 2 years.

To her everything is money. If you want me to go out with me you'll pay. Everything is business as usual.

And she is a habitual liar and untrustworthly. First she said she had a boyfriend. Then a husband, then a kid and now 2 kids. Well that doesn't matter as I'm only a regular client.

And the sex part is good. But I don't think I could sustain the cost of seeing her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Problem for me is that I don’t have a lot of ways of making lady friends any more. Dating sites or sugar daddy sites wasn’t working that well although I never really tried hard enough to be honest. Easiest way is through MP or brothels. Sounds a little pathetic but I kinda wish I could make some friends there. But I know it’s probably for the best that I don’t get involved too much.
    I always questioned how real those friendships were. They first ask for the number as a way to keep a good regular coming back. Because we clicked so well it developed into some sort of friendship. I know it’s happened to other guys as well. Important to keep it real and keep in mind that they are not looking for a husband or a white knight. The girls I knew were not looking for visas or for a white knight. Some other sucker who will possibly never know what they did will end up marrying them. Better that way I think.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yeah had many regulars over the years. Lazy to count how many, probably between 10 - 20.

I can't say if the sex gets "better"... How do you define that? There are good days and bad days, ups and downs, for her and myself. But one thing for sure, nothing can replace that special feeling when I met her the first few times. That excitement was only fleeting and once it was gone, it was gone.

It's the same thing you'd get with a GF or partner. The excitement of new discovery is replaced with familiarity.

The sad thing about regulars is you tend to notice the ravages of time on her a lot more easily as opposed to a proper partner. They're WGs, you pay $$$ to see them, so you naturally would not see them everyday. This lack of day-to-day contact results in the physical changes in her being a lot more pronounced to you from one contact to the next, than if the same physical changes happened to your partner.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yeah had many regulars over the years. Lazy to count how many, probably between 10 - 20.

I can't say if the sex gets "better"... How do you define that? There are good days and bad days, ups and downs, for her and myself. But one thing for sure, nothing can replace that special feeling when I met her the first few times. That excitement was only fleeting and once it was gone, it was gone.

It's the same thing you'd get with a GF or partner. The excitement of new discovery is replaced with familiarity.

The sad thing about regulars is you tend to notice the ravages of time on her a lot more easily as opposed to a proper partner. They're WGs, you pay $$$ to see them, so you naturally would not see them everyday. This lack of day-to-day contact results in the physical changes in her being a lot more pronounced to you from one contact to the next, than if the same physical changes happened to your partner.
    Couldn’t agree more with your comment about noticing the changes in them. Time takes an extra toll on them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to have regulars, but not too close, never shared phone number and meet them outside.

Sex did get better initially. After a while it went downhill. Maybe because the excitement was gone.

Now seeing new girls is first option for me.

Banned
    I've learned that with a regular never see her too often and too regularly as she thinks you need her more than she needs you.

Best to have dry spells of not visiting her for a while. If she misses you (or your $) she'll Wechat you.

And I find absence makes the sex better (or she fakes it so well that it looks better for her).

I admire those who always look out for new fields and prepare to take the risk for a bad punt. To them it's adventure and freshness.

To us who has a regular it's predictability, routine, sameness, same massage table, same lamp, same wall painting (sunflower for me), same smile and same moans.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I go back and forth, will settle into a few months mainly seeing one girl then the urge for novelty kicks in and I go off trying new ones. Familiarity certainly has its benefits, in terms of chemistry and an awareness of what excites each other, but as with any sexual relationship, time can dim that initial spark and sex settles into a routine. The connection that naturally arises from regular sexual contact can prove to be problematic as well. But all things considered, I can't imagine not developing those connections, when you find a woman with whom you feel a certain frisson, it is natural to want to be with her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A bit of both really. I do go out and see what’s around, more with massage shops than full service.

But I tend to find girls I click with and keep coming back. Most consistent regular is C Jay at n5m/nightshade as I’ve never had a bad experience with her (and I’m a little in love with her as she is so adorable). Maybe Jessica at Saigon Princess but I also go to her for waxing. Honey and Ally at 200 Stanmore depending on my schedule.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Current market makes sense to see a regular. You have certainty of the services.

My experience goes both ways, there are regulars that gets better and give more (of course with financial incentives too). There were also the ones believe you will see them no matter what and services go down or asked for excessive rewards.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To dear Ditch' . Don't go all Mills n Boon on us. Regards Axe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I usually have a punt weekly and i have about 5 regulars i see both RnT & FS and i see them each every 5 weeks or so depending on my schedule, so like a rotating roster. Gives me a good mix of different girls/nationalities. I usually go Rnt ➡️ FS ➡️ RnT ➡️ FS ➡️ Rnt.

Sometimes if i'm feeling horny and in a different area of Sydney might try out different shops/girls that i have never tried.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    To dear Ditch' . Don't go all Mills n Boon on us. Regards Axe.
    I had to Google Mills n Boon 🤣 won’t do it again. I re read my posts, they are pathetic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I had to Google Mills n Boon 🤣 won’t do it again. I re read my posts, they are pathetic
    Forget Mills and Boon.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Taken-T-Re.../dp/B00FI9JFFO

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast