Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a regular?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been finding it difficult to find regulars tbh ever since the end of COVID-19. The greater inconsistency in quality is very apparent

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    It’s free on audible 🤣

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, and very fortunate to have one. Girls seem to come and go at the drop of a hat.

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I had to Google Mills n Boon 🤣 won’t do it again. I re read my posts, they are pathetic
    Never change Ditch. You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Never change Ditch. You're a gentleman and a scholar.
    Mate, good to see you here. Message me if you like

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lately, my regular is C Jay from N5M.

Does sex get better? = Sex doesn’t get better with a regular. It’s still the same service level quality each visit, Which is good.

Jay is deaf. She Uses google translate to say hello to me and to ask if I got the energy to do round 2. And she might message me to say I missed you… that’s it.

Problems? = since she is deaf, she always gets surprised when I Cum in her mouth when she is doing bbbj on me. She can’t her me saying I’m about to cum. She smiles and always types in google translate: “you couldn’t wait?”

That’s not really a problem. C Jay is always in a good mood, I’ve never seen her acting moody, different or crazy. C Jay is deaf, she don’t talk… at all.

Maybe the only problem with a regular is that it gets boring real quick. Men like variety.

I ask myself: do you want to go back to the regular girl you know will give good service? OR roll the dice on a random girl and it could be awful service? If it’s the latter, make sure she’s hotter than the regular chick you see..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve had regulars in the past and currently as well

Like other posters point out familiarity and boredom will probably kick in at some point and I tend to move on once it does.

I’ve been seeing my current regular for a while now but things are still enjoyable. I think a lot has to do with the energy she brings into the room. Still gets excited as ever when she sees me and so eager to hop on to my cock. Still goes off like a firecracker while she’s getting fucked. I think I can’t help but bring my own energy up to match her level!

I know it wont last forever but i sure am savouring every moment of it.

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Lately, my regular is C Jay from N5M.

Does sex get better? = Sex doesn’t get better with a regular. It’s still the same service level quality each visit, Which is good.

Jay is deaf. She Uses google translate to say hello to me and to ask if I got the energy to do round 2. And she might message me to say I missed you… that’s it.

Problems? = since she is deaf, she always gets surprised when I Cum in her mouth when she is doing bbbj on me. She can’t her me saying I’m about to cum. She smiles and always types in google translate: “you couldn’t wait?”

That’s not really a problem. C Jay is always in a good mood, I’ve never seen her acting moody, different or crazy. C Jay is deaf, she don’t talk… at all.

Maybe the only problem with a regular is that it gets boring real quick. Men like variety.

I ask myself: do you want to go back to the regular girl you know will give good service? OR roll the dice on a random girl and it could be awful service? If it’s the latter, make sure she’s hotter than the regular chick you see..
    Oh I miss Jay, she used to be my regular. She does this moan sound that only deaf people seems to make and that really gets me. lol

She is a lovely girl but like you said, I just got bored of her and moved on. I could come back for a revisit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have had a regular for about 10 years, see her about every 2-3 months and it’s a consistent punt every time. Used to see her on my way home late nights and it was pretty vanilla, lots of DFK and BJs until…

I stopped in at Yokos and found she worked there too, the dirty girl!! So since then it’s been some pretty filthy sessions incl rimming and COF!

One of my best memories was a quiet night in her other shop when I got her to get the young part time receptionist to come in and play for a while for some extra dollars. Got a very amateur BJ and fucked the receptionist with her jeans around her knees while she was evidently dealing with some dissonance! She was up for it but it was obviously a very big move to go from part time student/front desk to fucking a customer in front of one of the WLs!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had an awesome regular in Lucy at RA but something happened and she's impossible to book etc. In the states I had an incredible regular that ran an amp but with the culture over there it was hard to keep in contact after a second crackdown on part two and threes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The closest I got to a regular was I saw J Cinnamon from Ginza a couple of times, but then I went on holidays for a couple of months and just lost the itch.

Now that I’m thinking of giving it a go again, I discovered this forum
    Last edited by TheOtherI; 11-07-2023 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Punctuation

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I have a regular that I have been seeing for a very long time! The sex is always awesome but it's very "funny" to be taken for granted ... sex is great and exciting, but that stuck in a rut feeling just gnaws at your soul!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've had the same Chinese mistress for over 10 years, what can I say but she gives the best blow job out of all of them. I see others to in between but as for regular we have our system together. No falling in love, just sex and no drama. When I need her I text she swings by does the bbbj boom boom and goes. Reliable and no hassles. Does the sex get better? No but its darn good cause we know what each other likes in the bedroom. No strings attached.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I do, build up repor and keep it mysterious. Service will remain similar

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Currently have a regular so I go to her place on her days off.

I get a discount, I can stay longer for a massage and another round. Recently her roommate has been joining in for a threesome. It costs a little extra.

Also another plus side to the roomate is if my regular is busy, her roommate can take her place.

I was a little worried initially as there were a few times her roommate took her places for a few sessions in a row. But in turns out my regular has been good friends with her roommate since before they came over to Australia.

So the setup I have is great. No fuss, no feeling, just business. She allows me to do all except natural fs (which I would never cross that line) and anal.

But OP. Be careful.. consider you are giving your number out to someone, things can get messy (not that I've experienced anything worth mentioning)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Find a girl in a shop you click with
    Done this 3 times
    Thank you Ginza Club
    Thank you 42 G
    I’m having a fantastic time and no longer am I ripped off by the Surry Hills mob

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes I do,
    Yes it does,
    I'm not sure

Banned
    Yes I have a regular and I want so much more than punting with her.

But she won’t go the next step.

So I bang other snatch and tell her.

Two others yesterday and made sure she knew about it.

She shows no signs of jealousy.

So that ploy doesn’t work.

I don’t know how to get commitment from her.

Waiting around is bullshit, it isn’t my game.

It’s frustrating….

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Yes I have a regular and I want so much more than punting with her.

But she won’t go the next step.

So I bang other snatch and tell her.

Two others yesterday and made sure she knew about it.

She shows no signs of jealousy.

So that ploy doesn’t work.

I don’t know how to get commitment from her.

Waiting around is bullshit, it isn’t my game.

It’s frustrating….
    Well, I know that feeling. But I have nowhere to go. And my spiritual guide is asking me to stay waiting for my crush. I obey my guide, because he knows what's best for me. He's never let me down.

My crush and I apparently had a past life together. We had kids too. I died early in that life. Then in my subsequent life I was born a woman while she was still alive as an old lady. So I entered a nunnery and prayed to see her in the next (this) life. My wish now granted, but I really need to put the effort into making her mine again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have 2 currently on my roster

Coco from N5M
    Sophie Zetland/Chastwood

Im seeing Chloe today from PCD so she maybe become the third. ITs becoming expensive

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast