Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a regular?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    About 8 passionate years for me, with BBFS for the last 3 or 4. She's shifted from ML to Mamasan so harder nowadays to get one away without upsetting the other MLs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    What is the goal of repeating such words in almost every forum threads?

If it is to make some people sad, congratulations.

People are always jealous. When they can't get a relationship for themselves, they want to sabotage others. They then give out "advice" that sounds like it's helping the person but in actuality the advice is destroying the relationship. And when the relationship is finally destroyed they tell you:

"Too bad, but on the bright side you've dodged a bullet there."

My goal is to stop these pointless jealousies. That is why I am willing to stay until the end of time for my crush, but I won't tolerate people talking as if they want to have such fates in life. Someone must be a psycho to think that they're okay with being unhappy and lonely for the rest of their lives.

I'm not that big on words of affirmation but I am against negativity. Those words quoted is definitely something I hope people don't include in their dictionaries.
    The purpose of "such" words is simple: it's to remind readers that yes, it might be a relationship, but it's a BUSINESS relationship if you're paying for sex. BOTTOM LINE, it's BUSINESS. Put another way, you're not paying for sex, you're paying her to leave. Which I have no trouble with because I'm NOT promising a future that I can't deliver, and neither is she. We have fun, perhaps some mutual enjoyment, but as I leave, I hand her cash; it's respect.

Not saying you can't have a personal relationship, I've known several that would make great partners in life's trenches. They didn't run away from hardship but did what they had to do to provide for their family. If you're ever considered family, then you're set. Just make sure she sees you as family and not as an ATM.

And you might want to be careful about using terms like "until the end of time". You've never heard Meatloaf's Paradise by the Dashboard Light, the closing?

I started swearing to my god and on my mother's grave
    That I would love you to the end of time
    I swore that I would love you to the end of time!
    So now I'm praying for the end of time
    To hurry up and arrive
    'Cause if I gotta spend another minute with you
    I don't think that I can really survive
    I'll never break my promise or forget my vow
    But God only knows what I can do right now
    I'm praying for the end of time
    It's all that I can do
    Praying for the end of time,
    So I can end my time with you!

https://www.google.com/search?q=para...d+light+lyrics

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    And you might want to be careful about using terms like "until the end of time". You've never heard Meatloaf's Paradise by the Dashboard Light, the closing?
    The end of this lifetime. As you can see, you're still paranoid about life itself. Life is meant to drown you in paranoia, and when you do you've lost the game.

Well, there goes the mob. Well composed, yet very obvious.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Do you have a regular?

Does sex get better with a regular?

And problems too?
    hahah yes to all mate!

Banned
    Some people pay WL’s not for the sex, but to leave. They do not want connectivity. Sounds reasonable.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The end of this lifetime. As you can see, you're still paranoid about life itself. Life is meant to drown you in paranoia, and when you do you've lost the game.

Well, there goes the mob. Well composed, yet very obvious.
    Paranoid about life? Your train is really starting to come off the tracks. No, I appreciate life, and my life is meant to enjoy all of life's gifts, and I've been very lucky there. End of life? I have no idea what comes next, if anything. Agnostic, you see. But when I do go, there will be a smile on my face as memories rush past, and I know I will live for generations because friends and family will remember me, and who could ask for anything more?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Some people pay WL’s not for the sex, but to leave. They do not want connectivity. Sounds reasonable.
    My last post must've drawn out a lot of anxiety. I had to retire early, was doing some inner Ngöndro offerings and sleep yoga. Woke up pretty refreshed with newly found powers.

Banned
    My last post must've drawn out a lot of anxiety. I had to retire early, was doing some inner Ngöndro offerings and sleep yoga. Woke up pretty refreshed with newly found powers.
    What did those powers enable you to do?

Banned
    What did those powers enable you to do?
    To transform sorrows into bliss. To use anger to help others destroy their karma. To diagnose the mind of others and create appropriate remedies for them. To see their karma.

It also helps me to maintain communication with my teacher who still hasn't taken rebirth.

Banned
    That’s out of my earthly realm. It’s a bit too esoteric.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate, i'll get to the point...all I want is a root, a girl to suck me off and take my cock. I aint going for this bullshit spiritual shit...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Banned
    Now if JJ could teach WL~ML hypnosis or something like a “Vulcan mind meld”, then I’d be interested.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Mate, i'll get to the point...all I want is a root, a girl to suck me off and take my cock. I aint going for this bullshit spiritual shit...

For sex to be 100% spiritual there's gotta be love, passion and a deep emotional connection.

For sex to be 100% physical there's gotta be lust, attraction and an insatiable urge at a primal and animalistic level, and it's gotta be raw/bareback - if the fluids ain't mixing then it's just fucken diluted sex.

For sex to be 100% emotional, there's gotta be an intense disagreement, a major argument, a shit fight and/or breakup, followed by a few days of silence AND then you get the makeup sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now if JJ could teach WL~ML hypnosis or something like a “Vulcan mind meld”, then I’d be interested.
    Be careful what u wish for, the guy will probably convert them into nuns...

Banned
    J-darkhairedgirl

You've gone too far. Unfortunately there's no coming back from this.

You know who you are.

Goodbye.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    For sex to be 100% spiritual there's gotta be love, passion and a deep emotional connection.

For sex to be 100% physical there's gotta be lust, attraction and an insatiable urge at a primal and animalistic level, and it's gotta be raw/bareback - if the fluids ain't mixing then it's just fucken diluted sex.

For sex to be 100% emotional, there's gotta be an intense disagreement, a major argument, a shit fight and/or breakup, followed by a few days of silence AND then you get the makeup sex.
    Now these are words of wisdom!

Actually make up sex is the best of all sex...but u cant get that punting. At best u get the physical side...but to get make-up sex requires a lot of emotional roller coaster which I dont want to go through again...

Banned
    If you really wanted a banter you would've done it with more respect.

Banned
    J-darkhairedgirl

You've gone too far. Unfortunately there's no coming back from this.

You know who you are.

Goodbye.
    I was never good at cryptic crosswords.

Oh… I replied.

Banned
    Now these are words of wisdom!

Actually make up sex is the best of all sex...but u cant get that punting. At best u get the physical side...but to get make-up sex requires a lot of emotional roller coaster which I dont want to go through again...

Would you like to repeat your words about spiritual BS?

Banned
    Be careful what u wish for, the guy will probably convert them into nuns...

As long as sex is habitual then that’s ok by me.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast