Thread: Gold Coast options

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Gold Coast options

So I spent a few days on the coast recently and tried 2 shops. One in Main Beach, the other in Southport.

Main Beach - Was taken care of by the owner. Hot milf wearing a loose jumper and tights. Massage was good, a little bit of chat but nothing over the top. Told me the shop has only be open a short while. Part 2 negotiated nhj, sexy milf body, amazing tits and great hj technique. If I was local I'd be back for her for sure. Didn't catch a name, died reddish hair in a ponytail, nice face, I couldn't stop thinking about her milf body, tried to book in the next day but she was busy when I was free....

Southport - near the intersection with the pub. Walked in, Lady who took me was a slightly chubby milf. Massage was so-so, she was cute/sexy, for some reason her chubby milf body had me horny as fuck. Asked if fs was available, no. Asked if I could COT and that was allowed, she did bodyslide and tittyfuck, then finished me off with hj shooting all over her tit.

Both higher prices than I'm used to in Sydney but service-wise both were good for part 2.

Tried to book private Candy but she was booked out.

Both cost me $150 total for 30 mins (though both ran a little over).
    Love is like a lost fart, if you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Shame Candy was booked.... I had a nice visit with her recently

but seems your trip had some positives...Main Beach thats new...thanks for the info.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Main Beach shop relocated from Mermaid Beach, the well known "Asian Massage" shop with the yellow sign on the Gold Coast Highway.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Main Beach shop relocated from Mermaid Beach, the well known "Asian Massage" shop with the yellow sign on the Gold Coast Highway.
    Ok thanks…. Not a location youd expect… but maybe a good business decision

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by JR_punter View Post
    Ok thanks…. Not a location youd expect… but maybe a good business decision
    Yeah it has zero competition there, Quiet unassuming shop, and yeah that owner had me thinking about her long after the session ended.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yeah it has zero competition there, Quiet unassuming shop, and yeah that owner had me thinking about her long after the session ended.
    Do you know her name?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Do you know her name?
    No didn't catch it unfortunately. Said she was from Taiwan, dyed hair (lightish brown).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's the name of the main beach shop please?