Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Biggest fuckhead papasan award 2023

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

The Biggest fuckhead papasan award 2023

And the award goes to…(extended drum roll)

wait for it…….. wait for it…

Springhouse 46 !

The plaque reads:

“For telling a customer to FUCK OFF ANS DONT COME BACK! after no selection was made.”

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You should have told him to take his smelly cunts and fuck them himself!!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You reckon the operators have an equivalent list for customers?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Billy from 143 isnt much better. Not that hes told me to fuck off, but everytime i call to ask who is on, i feel like i get scolded. Then get hanged up on before i can reply

isn't that the chinese way of business? treat them mean,keep them keen?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    isn't that the chinese way of business? treat them mean,keep them keen?
    Maybe that works between Chinese lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear that. I've been binge watching Jimmy Carr lately... one suggestion is "it's all big cunts in here today, so I wouldn't want to!"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    19lipstick guy has lost my business, I called up when in front of the store ask him who's free. He gives me the names and I'm like sweet so and so will be free when i'm there in 2 minutes? He says yes I walk upstairs ask for them and he's like no they're busy and says he never said they were then went off on a rant.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The Award for the best Manager, goes to Jenny from Lalabells in south Granville, not only does she give you a friendly welcome, if you are a regular she gives out hugs too,
    This shop would have to be one of the best operated in the business, all the girls photos are true and the website roster is updated daily,

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    19lipstick guy has lost my business, I called up when in front of the store ask him who's free. He gives me the names and I'm like sweet so and so will be free when i'm there in 2 minutes? He says yes I walk upstairs ask for them and he's like no they're busy and says he never said they were then went off on a rant.
    Yeah I've had that previously, "Just come and look" and when you get there, almost all not available, the least popular girl comes in first and puts massive pressure to take her, just stands there "We go now." And if you say no she gets the shits, he gets the shits. Stopped going after Dodo left.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow, and I thought Springhouse was one of your "go-to" place? how did that happen? They just lost a regular...lmao
    Honestly I thought the award would go to Billy from 143 lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Wow, and I thought Springhouse was one of your "go-to" place? how did that happen? They just lost a regular...lmao
    Honestly I thought the award would go to Billy from 143 lol
    It sure was my go-to place for years. Susan was my regular there since early 2019 until late last year.
    Anyway what asiafever describes happened to him is much the same how it went down for me at 46 last Saturday night.

Rang buzzer, bloke opened door. I sit down and one fat WL tries to hard sell me to take her. When I asked to see other girl, she goes on that it’s just her and asks me jokingly why I need to see more girls when I only have one dick? We had a laugh and the guy come in, I’m still in the room and I thank him and start getting up to make my way out. He goes as I pass him “just go.” And I say Ok maybe next time. And he goes “No fucken next time. Fuck off and don’t come back!”

I’m a happy punter so I take it as a message to do my business elsewhere. And so I shall.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    It sure was my go-to place for years. Susan was my regular there since early 2019 until late last year.
    Anyway what asiafever describes happened to him is much the same how it went down for me at 46 last Saturday night.

Rang buzzer, bloke opened door. I sit down and one fat WL tries to hard sell me to take her. When I asked to see other girl, she goes on that it’s just her and asks me jokingly why I need to see more girls when I only have one dick? We had a laugh and the guy come in, I’m still in the room and I thank him and start getting up to make my way out. He goes as I pass him “just go.” And I say Ok maybe next time. And he goes “No fucken next time. Fuck off and don’t come back!”

I’m a happy punter so I take it as a message to do my business elsewhere. And so I shall.
    Yeah I've never understood that attitude, it's not like you were being obnoxious or anything, girl not to your taste and he had nothing else to show you, part amicably and you may be back another day, or better to spend 2 mins asking what you're after, previous experiences there etc then saying "Oh, on Tuesday I have xxx who you might like." or something like that. All he's done is guarantee you won't be back.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    These rude guys working as receptionists are rarely the owner of the joints. They don't get a piece of the profits. If a shop was fully booked with only 1 girl not working, that's a tick in their box, they don't have to do any more.

The real boss won't know what hit him if these blokes go around pissing off regular customers, until many of the regulars have left. When that day comes, the boss would just sit there scratching his head "why dafuq is my business so shit?". Lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd also like to add that I've had many a better experiences with mamasan's.

For some reason, when I go to any store and get greeted by a papasan, it just puts me off instantly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually the worse papasan/mamasan was royal asians rydalmere. Short haired lesbian - very bad attitude everytime.

Thankfully they got rid of her

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Actually the worse papasan/mamasan was royal asians rydalmere. Short haired lesbian - very bad attitude everytime.

Thankfully they got rid of her
    Lol. How did you know she was lez?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    The Award for the best Manager, goes to Jenny from Lalabells in south Granville, not only does she give you a friendly welcome, if you are a regular she gives out hugs too,
    This shop would have to be one of the best operated in the business, all the girls photos are true and the website roster is updated daily,
    I don’t know about this one. I usually don’t do a walk out but I did with this place after seeing the line up (none match the photos maybe except one but she’s not the type I go for). The manager got upset then blocked me straightaway from the WeChat moment so I just deleted her completely as I don’t think I will step inside that place again. Managers shouldn’t get too emotional if customers walk out, it’s normal… time wasted on both sides.

Let just say this place make Concord/Burwood 14 look way better now, at least that is the case for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPB View Post
    I'd also like to add that I've had many a better experiences with mamasan's.

For some reason, when I go to any store and get greeted by a papasan, it just puts me off instantly.
    Yeah kind of but the dudes @271 Marrickville on the other hand have been always cool. Like Ian, we’d smoke together in the lounge while I’m waiting for a girl. The other guys there were just as cool.
    Also Chris @ 666, totally chilled guy.

But yeah given a choice I prefer Mamasan, especially those I can make a dirty proposition to hehehe..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If this topic was about mamasan then defs the award goes to Angie from 533 xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast