Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aamy Thai massage Hornsby

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntcar View Post
    Looking forward to it! Who'd you book?
    I didn't book anyone in particular as I have no idea about any of them. Figured i'd just take a punt and see who i get. The ad on locanto has just been updated, so it will be one of Mayumi, Cici or TK i would assume. TK's a new one, I have been looking at the ad fairly regularly and she has only just popped up tonight.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    It was Amy's Massage Clinic.
    Just down the road from Kings touch, towards the RSL.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Was this the one that used to be in the Resmed building? Had some really good experiences there then one day they were packing up when I went in and next time I went there were gone. Pity doubt the MLs will be the same though that was a couple of years ago

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So just got back from my massage. The place is ok, largish rooms and large massage tables. I paid $70 for an hour massage and was shown to a room and a short while later TK entered. The massage was pretty ordinary, with flashes of being ok throughout. I was kicking myself during it, as I usually only opt for a 30 minute session in a place I haven't been before and should have stuck to my rules, however, I am genuinily sore at the moment so thought an hour would hopefully do the trick. TK was pleasant enough, very little English but I was able to understand she is from Vietnam and this was her first day at the shop.

Her massage felt rushed and was a little rough in patches. Also felt like her timing was off as we went into part 2 pretty early on in the session, begining with a fairly rough tackle tickle. She spent the rest of the session after that massaging my front but it felt more like soaking up time, than a decent rub down. It's hard to say how old TK is, but she would be in her 40s minimum.

I feel a bit bad potting her massage as she was a nice lady and was trying, but for me it just wasn't up to scratch. She tried to upsell part 2 to sex for $100, however I just gave her a pinapple for the hj, which was decent without being amazing.

I will go back to the shop again as it's in a reasonably convienient location and as I was leaving there was an attrative younger asian lady sitting on the couch that I woulkd like to try, but as for TK, it's one and done.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukkman View Post
    So just got back from my massage.
    Thanks for TOFTT AND posting an AR. All Intel appreciated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukkman View Post
    So just got back from my massage. The place is ok, largish rooms and large massage tables. I paid $70 for an hour massage and was shown to a room and a short while later TK entered. The massage was pretty ordinary, with flashes of being ok throughout. I was kicking myself during it, as I usually only opt for a 30 minute session in a place I haven't been before and should have stuck to my rules, however, I am genuinily sore at the moment so thought an hour would hopefully do the trick. TK was pleasant enough, very little English but I was able to understand she is from Vietnam and this was her first day at the shop.

Her massage felt rushed and was a little rough in patches. Also felt like her timing was off as we went into part 2 pretty early on in the session, begining with a fairly rough tackle tickle. She spent the rest of the session after that massaging my front but it felt more like soaking up time, than a decent rub down. It's hard to say how old TK is, but she would be in her 40s minimum.

I feel a bit bad potting her massage as she was a nice lady and was trying, but for me it just wasn't up to scratch. She tried to upsell part 2 to sex for $100, however I just gave her a pinapple for the hj, which was decent without being amazing.

I will go back to the shop again as it's in a reasonably convienient location and as I was leaving there was an attrative younger asian lady sitting on the couch that I woulkd like to try, but as for TK, it's one and done.
    Thanks for TOFTT as well, I also just came back from Skyden. Saw your review and gave them a call to book (trying to avoid TK pretty much). Tried to book Mayumi but turns out she's working/starting(?) tomorrow so their roster isn't super up to date either. Mamasan told me TK, Cici and Hannah were available so just asked for Hannah and showed up at the appointed hour.

If the attractive younger Asian lady you saw was in a black dress and wearing glasses that would be Hannah. Their Locanto says she's 23 but I would add at least 5-10 to that (as usual). Turns out it was Hannah's very first day working there too so off we went for an hour. Chatted for a bit, her English isn't great so we settled on broken Cantonese instead. Pretty solid massage for about 40 minutes per the Chinese massage style I think. Starting from the arms, to the back and then finishing with the legs. Where at some point she tried to spread my back with her forearms like I was Farini's Pizza dough. She did some elbowing of the butt area too which felt pretty nice on the muscles. No tackle tickle throughout unless if you consider Dragon Tendon Massage tackle tickle, I've experienced it before so I didn't mind it but everyone else might not be a fan.

During the Dragon Tendon Massage, asked me if I wanted a HJ and body to body for $50 and went for it. No other upselling and I didn't ask. Flipped me over and stripped and started part 2. Body was definitely not a 23 young girl but she was slim with a slightly perky butt and modest boobs with some sag which was within my strike zone. Popped off and she wiped me down back and front with a hot towel and patted dry with tissue like I was a Colesworth chicken fillet.

Asked the Mamasan if they had a Wechat on the way out, got the contact and left.

Location wise, it's right next to a fairly busy road so the sound of traffic coming/going was quite audible. As well as kids making the trek from the Maccas to the station so pick your time wisely I guess. Would probably return to check out other girls and probably Hannah as well. Still not the worst RNT I've been to so far though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral7 View Post
    Was this the one that used to be in the Resmed building? Had some really good experiences there then one day they were packing up when I went in and next time I went there were gone. Pity doubt the MLs will be the same though that was a couple of years ago
    If the Resmed building is number 149, then the answer is yes.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12