Thread: Nuru Zara at the Rocks Revisted (6.5/10)

Nuru Zara at the Rocks Revisted (6.5/10)

Establishment : Private

Date of visit : June 2023

Weblink: http://www.eroticnuru.com/

Phone : 0483 459 266

Hours of Business : 10 AM - Late

Rates : $200/h

Extras Cost : -

Services Provided This Session : Massage, Nuru, B2B, NHJ

Size/shape : 165 cm, body like a 45 years old.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mongolian

Recommend : No,unless she shave (read the AR why)

This is my second visit to Zara. My first visit was http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...y-ROCKS-(8-10) and it was a solid 8/10.

Part 1 was fine, I enjoyed her massage prior to her Pt.2 the erotic massage.

Part 2 is where everything went downhill. Zara told me to flip around and she started to do her usual B2B slide. I did mention this at the first review that she was not cleanly shaven. This time where she did a B2B slide it hurt my thigh skin area. It felt like if you did sandpaper to yourself for a good 15 minute. I told Zara that it hurts so she did try another way but it felt just like a normal RnT shop. Due to the stinging sensation which cause a significant discomfort it was really difficult for me to maintain my hardness and I am unsure if its possible for me to climax. In the end I just close my eye and I used my imagination to get this over with.

In the end I did climaxed, but it wasnt the best climax I had. Have you guys jerked off twice in a row ? Thats what it felt like.

I don't know if my skin is sensitive or not? I'm wondering if any other punters who went to Zara share the similar experience. Also, for other punters that have seen Zara or her return Client do you guys also notice this ? Please share your thoughts.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    Usually I only see her once in a few months. So maybe given the time between all my visits, I've "recovered" enough to enjoy the next round. I do get what you mean by the unshaven part though.

To be completely honest I would probably see her only once in a few months. I think the stimulation is too strong to keep going regularly. In general I never really went more than 1 time in 4 months or so, and always had an amazing time with her.

hi Fapmaster bro,

I went to see Zara for the first time on March'23 and the second one was July'23. Sorry if I mislead you, what I meant with unshaven parts is that her down part had stubble. Zara's stubble kept on brushing and rubbing on my thigh and it irritated my skin.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She was unshaven for me also but i didnt experience anything like that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been back a few times. Wasn't as fun last time, not sure if she was in a busy period, but seemed to rush me a bit (I usually last 50 mins, she went full on and I didn't last that long). Then on the post Nuru/normal massage part the chat was about a few of her customers who can't get it up and how they hate women, creates a bad atmosphere etc.
    Might give her a break for a while

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    I've been back a few times. Wasn't as fun last time, not sure if she was in a busy period, but seemed to rush me a bit (I usually last 50 mins, she went full on and I didn't last that long). Then on the post Nuru/normal massage part the chat was about a few of her customers who can't get it up and how they hate women, creates a bad atmosphere etc.
    Might give her a break for a while
    Been to see 5 Mongolian girls over the years at both massage and FS shops / places, all have been either exceptional or very very good, with multiple visits. One even called herself "the cock professor" as she knew just how skilled she was.

Had Zara on my list based on the fact she is Mongolian, but will not bother now as these recent reviews are now very hit and miss.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. Have seen the ad and was wondering about a visit. Might go elsewhere