Thread: DANA - BlackPink Cock Worshipper

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

DANA - BlackPink Cock Worshipper

Noticed this one on roster a while ago and she has many great reviews but was just never able to line up bookings. But recently 2 separate punter mates recommended her to me, saying I would definitely like this one… and they weren’t wrong!

SCOPING
    Got a small room close to reception and could hear the very light tapping of heels just outside before the soft knock came on the door.

When she first came in I was greeted by a small girl, very Korean looking, with big eyes and a very pointy nose (probably plastic). Quite pretty and smiley with pale, clean skin. She was wearing a fitted short dress and heels that made her legs look long like chopsticks - just the way I like em. Her tied up long hair was a kinda bleached strawberry blond and I was instantly getting k-pop vibes from this girl.

TASTING
    She came right up to me for a hug and we started kissing just 10sec into session. We were pushing bodies together in a pash before she pulled away and started to undress. Nice boobs - C cups I reckon, they look and feel natural with a good hang on them. She’s petite, maybe a size5 build with a naturally soft body. Not scrawny, but just on the skinny-side, with some meat on her butt and hips. I dunno if the roster pics are that accurate actually… She is smaller and thinner in reality. Yeah, feeling good about this one. Damn... those punters sure do know what I like.

PRE-GAME
    In the shower she went straight for my cock and gently closed her mouth around my nob, I just tilted my head back and enjoyed the sensation. Bit of banter on my part and she gave quick energetic responses in a high pitched voice that contrasted against her slow sensual movements. More of the same on the bed… pretty much latched onto my cock straight away with an amazing BBBJ, while we listened to her phone playing k-pop tunes.

Long licks down my shaft to my balls and back up again then soft gentle sucking mixed in with pumping that was 2 fingers off from the base! Oh yeah, haven’t gotten a BBBJ this deep in ages. She worked my cock for ages and it was a wonder to see the majority of my cock disappear into her lips then come all the way back out again, like a magic trick. I felt no uncomfortable jamming off my nob against the back of her mouth so she must have slid half my cock down her throat, but it was just so smooth and effortless. She spun herself around for some 69 while I got to FIV a bit…tight for sure and wet.

After this there was a short stint of reverse cowgirl pussy sliding, where I felt so tempted to just stick it in… before she got her lips on my balls again. Had to eventually pull her off my cock to stop the action, but after grabbing a dom she just started up again with the cock worship. Fuck… closed my eyes to think of something unsexy, but thankfully the BBBJ Queen finally rolled the dom on and took position.

MAIN EVENT
    Felt like a tight glove as she dropped herself on me and we started some intense pashing. Was happy to just lay back and let the girl do her thing today, but eventually I pulled her into me with a slight squeeze and drove my cock in deep. A slightly heavier sigh, but no jumps or pull backs. Even when I picked up pace she seemed fine.

Switched to mish and could feel her little hands grab my arse as I pounded her. Her boobs felt so nice against me and I couldn’t help but drop myself onto her heavily and grip her face for more DFK while I kept my arse pumping away. She isn’t a screamer this one, moans are soft with heavier breathing and I found it so much more genuine and real.

Switched to doggy and she assumed that perfect head down butt up position for full balls deep penetration. Fuck yeah! I grabbed her hips and just held her there… I think I could feel her pussy muscles tightening or was that just my cock throbbing? Whatever, after some nice deep grinding she lay down flat iron with legs just wide enough for me to get right in there and it just felt too good. After maybe 20sec I started to cum and she giggled at my dismay, cos I really wanted to draw it out longer. Ah well…

AFTERWARDS
    I turned over and she cleaned me up briskly then started sucking my cock again…WTF! Wish I was younger and could pull another stiffy but alas, it just flopped out of her mouth heavy and spent. I started to doze and could feel her next to me massaging my legs and arms, chatting amiably in her bird-like voice.

OVERALL
    After showering me down, I enjoyed just watching her in the shower and then putting her clothes back on, letting out that long blonde hair with pinkish highlights. Man, her boobs look good on that little body and her legs look amazing in those heels. She just suddenly looks taller and with her hair down reminds me of Rose from BlackPink.

I’m gonna blow heaps of money on this one I reckon.

Happy Punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review. Saw her two days ago, she's definitely a trooper this one. Got some extras and one of the best BBBJCIM I've ever experienced from a WL at n5m, must have had almost 100 sessions there the past few years. Loved those high pitched noises she made, cute. Definitely worth a return!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice review! I am visiting Sydney this weekend and thinking about going to Dana as well. May I know how long was your session and whats the cost? and how much she charges for extras? CIM mainly lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    30 / 45 / 60

190 / 250 / 300

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by howareyoukk View Post
    nice review! I am visiting Sydney this weekend and thinking about going to Dana as well. May I know how long was your session and whats the cost? and how much she charges for extras? CIM mainly lol
    I only did the 30mins. But maybe next time I will do longer or enjoy her BBBJ more. I didn’t ask about any extras. But I have heard that CIM is included.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $300 1 hour

CIM is awesome with her and is included. You don’t pay extra for it.

She gave me RIM last time during a massage right after round 1 and it isn’t in her profile description (she might not do it for you)

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Whats her other extras apart from RIM & CIM (included as standard). Otherwise PM if more private.

Dana is working today!!

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

SUJI @kyoto206

Thought I’d put this down before I forget…
    https://citybrothel.com.au/project/suji-korea/

Walked into my booking with new Korean chick SUJI@kyoto206 and who should come in but DANA from n5m. Bit more pricey, but service is still exceptional with her brilliant deep BBBJ. Had a solid session with her. She can handle all of me and is very professional. But she seems to have disappeared again from Kyoto206 roster. Maybe she’s on holidays…