Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaming

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    You can plug into TV and get a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse
    Of course, but that's not really the point.

If you're going to do it, go the full Monty and build a proper MAME cabinet, with decals and lighting.

And like GFM said, you need quality parts for the stick and buttons, my preference are the SANWAs, I've got a custom built stick which I was planning to strip for the parts.

https://www.google.com/search?client...h=713&dpr=1.75

They are lovely convex buttons. Don't like concaves personally, but I think those are more American style sticks and buttons.

Anyway, one day... Or I might just buy one. Who knows

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Actually my wife is a much more hardcore gamer than I am, she goes on I don't know 10-man dungeon runs on WOW. Guess that's the luxury of not having to work for a living!
    And I assume you go on a 1 man Raid in WOW (Wenches Of Wickedness) while she does that? Those raids ain't a 2 minute endeavour unless you are

LEEEEEEERRRRROOOOOOOYYYYTT JENKINS!!!!!!!!

So plenty of time to sample the Mead.

What an easy life 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ps5 and Series X paired with Sammy s95b oled

Rtx4090 + 5950x paired with 42” c2 oled

Work too much to actually have time to game

Don’t mind a bit of Apex Legends and Warzone from time to time

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    And I assume you go on a 1 man Raid in WOW (Wenches Of Wickedness) while she does that? Those raids ain't a 2 minute endeavour unless you are

LEEEEEEERRRRROOOOOOOYYYYTT JENKINS!!!!!!!!

So plenty of time to sample the Mead.

What an easy life 😂
    Lol Leroy Jenkins was a legend!! ROFL

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Err I'm playing Diablo 4 at the moment.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I feel like a lot of people are,

I'd be on the wagon if I had more time. I'd just be lagging behind and not getting anywhere ha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to be a huge gamer back in the day. Old habits die hard and I still buy all the popular games once they go on sale.

Problem is I no longer have any time to play them and I have a shelf full of almost untouched games gathering dust

I think the last game I played was elden ring. An hour of getting my arse whooped before I nearly threw the tv out the window. Haven’t touched it since.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    Ps5 and Series X paired with Sammy s95b oled

Rtx4090 + 5950x paired with 42” c2 oled
    Does it do BBBJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Single Malt View Post
    I used to be a huge gamer back in the day. Old habits die hard and I still buy all the popular games once they go on sale.

Problem is I no longer have any time to play them and I have a shelf full of almost untouched games gathering dust

I think the last game I played was elden ring. An hour of getting my arse whooped before I nearly threw the tv out the window. Haven’t touched it since.
    Lol reading this post reminds me of dinocornel the philipinos youtuber/tiktoker with his best tips for gamers age 30+, don't buy a game lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    Does it do BBBJ?
    He needs to upgrade from GHz to Giggity Giggity Hers, and Gigabytes to Jiggly Bits before that feature is unlocked

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Single Malt View Post

Same. I also keep on picking up those pre-owned games from EB but i usually don’t even get to play them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Back in my uni days playing wow, only BC expansion was out but met a milf online and she was a freak.
    We voice chat and suddenly she would just masturbate with her vibrator, she didnt care if I heard her but we had some interesting sessions. She was a stay at home wife.
    I rememberee her fondly however I wasnt the only one she was talking with, basically the whole server knew her so she has to change her character name and transfer.
    Fun times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I usually have an off and binge period with gaming. Right now I'm in the off period, waiting for ps5 "pro" or "slim" version and completing my higher degree. It's like abstaining from seeing WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey guys! As a fellow gaming enthusiast, I totally get the excitement of finding games that offer real-money rewards. I've had a blast exploring different platforms and discovering a few hidden gems. From my experience, it's important to strike a balance between enjoying the game itself and aiming for those potential winnings. Some games offer great in-game economies where you can trade or sell virtual items for real money, while others have tournaments or competitions that reward winners with actual cash. So, if you're into gaming and looking for some added thrill, there are definitely games you can win real money, just keep exploring and enjoy the journey!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepoonter View Post
    I usually have an off and binge period with gaming. Right now I'm in the off period, waiting for ps5 "pro" or "slim" version and completing my higher degree. It's like abstaining from seeing WL
    It’s rumoured that it’ll come out within the next two years

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm waiting for the next gen of handhelds personally. I don't have that much time to full on sit in front of a TV or monitor for too long periods so handheld gaming is generally where it's at for me.

Such a pity the VITA tanked the way it did, so ahead of its time. I'm curious what handheld MS is planning.

I love Nintys innovation and hope the Switch 2 or whatever the big N actually look to semi compete on a hardware level too, instead of ignoring that aspect and having it be a bottlenecl further down

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    I'm waiting for the next gen of handhelds personally. I don't have that much time to full on sit in front of a TV or monitor for too long periods so handheld gaming is generally where it's at for me.

Such a pity the VITA tanked the way it did, so ahead of its time. I'm curious what handheld MS is planning.

I love Nintys innovation and hope the Switch 2 or whatever the big N actually look to semi compete on a hardware level too, instead of ignoring that aspect and having it be a bottlenecl further down
    Nah, I can't use handhelds. My eyesight is too poor to play games on a small screen. Getting old, lol!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What about VR/AR gaming? Do you guys reckon it’ll be more mainstream soon with more exciting games? Was always hesitant on investing on those headsets.

Quote Originally Posted by CChef View Post
    What about VR/AR gaming? Do you guys reckon it’ll be more mainstream soon with more exciting games? Was always hesitant on investing on those headsets.
    Maybe for games that are usually played on consoles or with a joypad. Can't imagine how it would work with games that require keyboard and mouse.

What do you do when you need to look at your keyboard, take off the headset? That's gonna be so clunky.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Maybe for games that are usually played on consoles or with a joypad. Can't imagine how it would work with games that require keyboard and mouse.

What do you do when you need to look at your keyboard, take off the headset? That's gonna be so clunky.
    ......Haptic gloves, vr gloves, wristband controllers et al

I have a love hate relationship with gaming and tech in general
    Every console I've owned has ended up jtagged, modded, chipped, hacked, rooted, jail broken, bricked, you name it and I've done it! If time permits I might play shit like Fortnite, Roblox, COD, Silent Hill, Evil Within, Diablo, final fantasy, and arcade ROMs etc

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast