Thread: Has anyone been to ACE CLUB 359?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Question Has anyone been to ACE CLUB 359?

They were formerly Riley 359. I've heard more bad things than good about this place in the past. It looks like they're under new management and rebranded to ACE CLUB this year.
    Some of the ladies on the roster caught my eye though I'm skeptical of their authenticity.

Has anyone been to this place recently? How'd it go?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would love to know advertising a Columbia’s E CUP with a fat ass…

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    So I actually started a thread about this exact question. I, too, were eyeing some of the western girls on their roster. However, a lot of member info me that they are using fake pics and even trying to pass off Asian girls as western girls. I think another person said he went to check out their line up one day and everyone was uninterested and ugly.

My first punt in sydney was actually at Ace 359, the reception was quite aggressive in asking me to go in. Being new to the city, I went, and it was a very underwhelming.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    So I actually started a thread about this exact question. I, too, were eyeing some of the western girls on their roster. However, a lot of member info me that they are using fake pics and even trying to pass off Asian girls as western girls. I think another person said he went to check out their line up one day and everyone was uninterested and ugly.

My first punt in sydney was actually at Ace 359, the reception was quite aggressive in asking me to go in. Being new to the city, I went, and it was a very underwhelming.
    Trying to pass off Asian girls as Western....

🤣

I think even a child could tell there's a difference between a Char Kway Teow and a Spaghetti Bolognese despite both using a type of noodle.

I get the feeling I've been here but it would have been so far back it's a blur. Probably don't have a memorable punt there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    incase anyone stumbles upon this place:

Community announcement

AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...74#post2994374

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeh I went in and immediately the guy at counter said how long, I said probably an hour he said ok $270

I was ahh mate who's working, then he said this girl will be here in 10 minutes, total sham vibes and no way will pay before seeing girls on offer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yep just a bump to this, my original NEGATIVE review will be reinstated again due to , 1. the guy prob not fired as claimed, 2. they used monas picture again after, so she wasnt fired either,... so yeah 3. all lies by management to cover it all up, and wasn't offered even a partial refund after I refused to remove the review - yet pre faced and and made it fairer to the venue, when clearly i shouldn't have there was no reciprocity or good will. I wont make that mistake again, and no quarters will be shown.