Thread: Sydney Girl Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sydney Girl Massage

Has anyone tried this place? Sorry search function on this forum is not very good.

Sydney Girl Massage
    Grand Openina On 14th April 2023 (Friday)

→ Call ☎: 0449 988 110 ←
    110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo

Quote Originally Posted by Ns2137 View Post
    Has anyone tried this place? Sorry search function on this forum is not very good.

Sydney Girl Massage
    Grand Openina On 14th April 2023 (Friday)

→ Call ☎: 0449 988 110 ←
    110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo
    There are quite a lot of reviews for this place already.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been 3 times - I think they are related to the Parramatta Blossom Massage team because some girls work at both.
    3rd time was a horrendous experience and I won't be back, BUT I will say the first 2 experiences were extremely positive so don't let my rant scare you away.

Pros
    - They use real photos of girls in the shop, so helps you know what you're getting
    - The 2 girls I saw were very good looking and I was happy with how the photos represented the girls
    - Price seems reasonable (I believe $130/hr from memory which includes NHJ, from there discuss extra's with the girl)
    - Usually has a bed in all rooms(I think) as they did take over the old 5star location which is much more comfortable for extras (should they be available).

Cons
    - Seems like extra's available are very different meaning prices/services could be very different girl to girl
    - Receptionist was a joke on my last visit, If he's an employee I would hate to have him representing my shop
    For context, after arriving on my last visit (for a booking), he waited till I paid then said with a straight face "please wait an extra hour", then a cluster fuck of excuses and weird things happened in which I said it's okay can I just get my money back and leave? Then my original booking suddenly became available after 20 minutes.... after he told me it was a double booking. After asking how that could possibly work if my booking suddenly became available after 20 minutes (what did he pull her out mid session?)..... I gave up trying to figure out what happened and said just communicate this a little and people will usually understand.

You know the feeling you get when someone is lying to you but poorly and you can't be bothered arguing with a liar? That's how it felt with this guy, and I also have a gut feeling (no evidence to say this would definitely happen) but he asked if I had met my booking before (which I had), and if I had said no, he would have tried the old bait and switch on me.

So my feedback for you Ns2137 is:
    Seems like a great shop
    If you get a dodgy male receptionist - have your BS radar turned on.

nice, which girls have you tried there?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks gggb. Cool name btw, you must be a gamer?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is back door open always or do you actually need to call first

Just went there had a session with newbie over there. Lol reminded me about hitting girls on the night club.

I only have ribbed dotted dom, as she doesn't has. So you can imagine newbie, with dotted ribbed lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Just went there had a session with newbie over there. Lol reminded me about hitting girls on the night club.

I only have ribbed dotted dom, as she doesn't has. So you can imagine newbie, with dotted ribbed lol
    Are you talking about the new girl Kana? How much was FS?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    Are you talking about the new girl Kana? How much was FS?
    Also wondering about FS rates in this shop. And do most of the girls here offer FS at least some of the time (knowing of course my MMV)?

Between 120 to 150 depends on the girl. But some report 200 or 300

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Between 120 to 150 depends on the girl. But some report 200 or 300
    Thanks. Do most of the girls’ menu go that far, if the cash is offered? Or do I need to choose wisely?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bella, little Viet, offered it for $150. I turned her down and am glad as the service I did take was poor. But maybe refusing three more expensive option led to the poor service. I did review her on here somewhere.