Thread: J HONOKA - New short young J teen. My review

Senior Member(無間使者)

J HONOKA - New short young J teen. My review

I was told by staff that she’s new so don’t expect the best service, inexperienced. I rolled the dice on J HONOKA.

J HONOKA: Short, teen J girl. cute smile good size tits and great outfit (the same one in her first photo in her profile) she looks just like her photos, it’s her. (But Unshaven like a lot of J girls in videos…)

Can’t speak much English. Great attitude. Kisses like a J girl in videos I’ve seen… No BJ in shower. Good bbbj and I was on top for sex, Good massage afterwards.
    I noticed She did set her iPhone on a timer. (The correct time too!) CIM is available, I asked for it, she says in English “no sex?…” I changed my mind.

A solid 4/5. Good service for a rookie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How does her body look? Chubby, skinny, something in between? Can't really see from her website photos

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    CIM would have been awesome. Would love to get an idea of her body type too.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for AR/Intel @NightShift. Is she the same J-Honoka (18-19year old) who works at 42 Gladesville?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Thanks for AR/Intel @NightShift. Is she the same J-Honoka (18-19year old) who works at 42 Gladesville?
    Hi LJP,

Nope, completely different girl and very different experience. Although I have not seen Honoka at 42G since last year, so .... she would be much more experienced by now. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed my experience with the recent high school leaver (at the time) at 42G. Clearly, these 'apprenticeships' should be encouraged!

Honoka at No 5 is still learning English, but is very chatty if you give her the chance. She is up for most things, but you need to be very very patient as she moves at her own pace. Note, currently unshaven! I think she is more than 49kg, but probably a C-cup, rather than D-cup. Given the chance, Honoka at No5 will show good skills as she has some soapland and deli heru experience in Osaka over the last few months. But some punters may get impatient and the current early English skills won't help - so open up your translator. However, she is making a big effort in studying English every day, so good on her! Regardless, she is getting a lot of bookings! As Jason Bossman mentioned, "there are always lots of customers who want to see a young busty girl". I am not normally in that category, so this was an exception. If this is your taste, enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would say in the short chubby category. Not skinny. But not fat. And unshaven. C cup tits I think. Not D’s

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree, she does things at her own pace kind of like cat. But once she is in her comfort zone, little kitty turns into a minx.

Still thinking about the view when she was in CG