Thread: Chanel at Home - Anna (South American)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chanel at Home - Anna (South American)

Fellow punters,

Has anyone tried or has any experience with Anna from Chanel At Home?

Intrigued by mixing it from asian and her pictures look top notch

Thanks in advanced
    Ken

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've seen her before, she's not South American, she's Filipino (at least that's what she told me), although she does have sort of an European look, heavy plastic surgery, decent tits, big enhanced ass etc, service was ok, she only does up to cbj, no sex.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    I've seen her before, she's not South American, she's Filipino (at least that's what she told me), although she does have sort of an European look, heavy plastic surgery, decent tits, big enhanced ass etc, service was ok, she only does up to cbj, no sex.
    Pretty sure she’s confirmed to be Melissa from Saigon princess so yeah Vietnamese

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a suspicion she was either Viet or Thai but hey...they can choose to say "whatever" they want lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Pretty sure she’s confirmed to be Melissa from Saigon princess so yeah Vietnamese
    Thanks fellas!

Went to her today, after reading all the comments here, I did a search and can confirm that she does fit all the descriptions with her look/profile being like an “instagram model”.

To be fair, even with all the enhancements, I did find her quite hot (like the girls you see at a nightclub that every guy wants but she’s too hot for you vibe). Service was ok, but her BJ was amazing. Will probably add her to my list of girls to go back to again sometime.

Oh, and she told me she was Filipino

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    Thanks fellas!

Went to her today, after reading all the comments here, I did a search and can confirm that she does fit all the descriptions with her look/profile being like an “instagram model”.

To be fair, even with all the enhancements, I did find her quite hot (like the girls you see at a nightclub that every guy wants but she’s too hot for you vibe). Service was ok, but her BJ was amazing. Will probably add her to my list of girls to go back to again sometime.

I agree with your comment, exactly why I saw her. Only got a NHJ as it was my first time seeing her. Her massage is terrible though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    Thanks fellas!

What was the cost for extras?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol@"south american"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    What was the cost for extras?
    50/70/100 as far as I’m aware

Private Girl