Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first customer or doesn't matter

Junior Member(有D料到)

first customer or doesn't matter

quick Question ,

do you think , clean wise it is best to be the so called first of the day , or later maybe when girl is 'warmed up' ,

i think i prefer to be first lol ,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From a cleanliness perspective unless the girl is taking creampies and cim from kick off and isn’t cleaning herself afterwards I don’t think it really matters.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by badone View Post
    quick Question ,

do you think , clean wise it is best to be the so called first of the day , or later maybe when girl is 'warmed up' ,

i think i prefer to be first lol ,
    If she doesn't clean herself well you'll be tasting the leftover from yesterday's last customer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I prefer to be the first, or at least the first few customers...rather than the last ones, I think it's a bit of a mental thing as well...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In R&T shops where there's no shower facilities I like to be a morning customer. I've found in the afternoon if you go for DATY there's sometimes a taste of lube on the labia.
    I try to book for first up, while both the girl and myself are freshly showered and (hopefully) looking forward to the day!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh I wanna be in first to as you don't want to eat her pussy and find some sticky left overs down there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is why you should only visit shops with shower facilities, plus when you visit a RnT and don’t have a shower everyone you walk past can smell the sex on you, i wonder why your wives and partners are getting suspicious of your actions

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely the first for the day. I stir no man's porridge.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I just turn up whenever the need arises and it suits me. Most of my punting begins only after midnight.
    I will say this much tho, by that time of the night, some places you can smell the cum and piss even before you walk tru the front security door. Fuck.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I just turn up whenever the need arises and it suits me. Most of my punting begins only after midnight.
    I will say this much tho, by that time of the night, some places you can smell the cum and piss even before you walk tru the front security door. Fuck.
    I perfer to go early when the girl is fresh. I don't want to see a tired girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Plenty of girls have been creampied by the partner or whoever before they start a shift

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh who knows how many of these girls are married / partnered already and already have been rooted at home first thing in the morning. You can never be sure your the first one in for the day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like to punt between 10:30 & Midday.

Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Yeh who knows how many of these girls are married / partnered already and already have been rooted at home first thing in the morning. You can never be sure your the first one in for the day.
    Of course you can’t ! But even if the ML I’m about to see did a morning Q at home , pretty sure she would have a wash before she comes to work. That’s just basic human nature , no ?

Of course, there is no guarantee and we would never know , right ?

The chances are, if you are first off the rank you have a better chance of catching the ML at her fairness moment in comparison to being towards the end of her shift.

All those pre-6 March 2012 posts were long gone now but back at the 501 Newtown days when I was seeing Sophie every Saturday morning, I used to call on Friday to make me 10am booking or I would give her a miss that week. What’s the point of seeing a 38 F Cup ML if you can’t do breastfeeding…… haha

Bonnie and Miko at Bella’s and Anna at VIP Pyrmont the most recent , Coco at Oasis. My feeding habits never changed .

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Being the first customer won't guarantee a good punt. Some ladies may have a slow start.

Generally, I try to go early, rather than late.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Not always a good thing being the first customer of the day. Some of these girls can be extremely tardy.

Happened to me a few times where the girl came in really late and totally fucked up my schedule.

One girl even completely "forgot" that she was rostered on and just went to her English class like nothing happened, lol! I waited for 30 mins while the papasans kept trying to ring or message her phone, but it was off because she went to school. I was even worried something bad had happened to her.

Went back to work with blueballs, lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not always a good thing being the first customer of the day. Some of these girls can be extremely tardy.
    Yes, that's a risk. Happened to me a few weeks ago too. Booked a ML for 10:00 but the girl didn't arrive at work until 10:15 due to missing her bus and having to take a Uber.
    She was a bit out of sorts at the start but really made up for it during Part 2/3.
    I'd still prefer an early booking over a late in the day one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I prefer to go early but due to work circumstances can't go till late most times. If i go early I'm more willing to suck boobs, Spanish, italian. I'm usually after office hours so will avoid full interaction. I'm cautious about how much other suckling / titty fucking might have happened during the day esp in a shop with no showers... Though sometimes in a moment of weakness i will suckle.

I wouldn't have allowed good rim play if i wasn't first customer yesterday thinking about how what else is under those finger nails.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I go when I go. Probably prefer earlier rather than later, but if my only chance to punt is in the evening, so be it.

Banned
    At a risk of losing your job most of us start work at 8/9 am. What you can do is tell the boss there is a train strike, or your car breaks down, or you have a headache/tummy ache etc. so that you could go to the massage parlours which start at 10am and be the first customer to enjoy the fresh meat.

However if you've lost your job then you could be the first customer everyday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast