Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sophie and Kelly - Best double

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiandCokeFanta View Post
    Anyone tried the massage service they offer now?
    I can say Sophie gives an amazing massage, very firm and exactly what i needed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Interesting. Let me know how it goes. I know there's no condom swapping between Sophie and Kelly because they're friends.

Not sure about Sophie and Lily. Let me know if you swap condoms between girls.
    They definitely ask for condoms swapping but both are very good at dealing with that. I really enjoyed my double with them the other day. Sophie is awesome and my first time with Lily? I was impressed. Both girls had pretty great chemistry when it comes to sharing a blowjob. Different vibe from Kelly which was playful and teasing, Sophie/Lily just did their best to overload me with pleasure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SinSeeker View Post
    Hey Bro. How long ago was this? Any contact details for the 2 Viet ladies. I am having a stopover in Dubai in Nov and a double is on my bucket list. Thanks - SS

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
    2017. So they’re long gone. Massage republic Dubai. Get a local sim. Call them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ? Contact details ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wechat: a4uclub

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. Will definitely give them a try

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Spoke to the receptionist Danny today about Kelly and Sophie. He said that he recently spoke to Kelly and "it doesn't look like she'll be returning any time in the near future."
    Says Sophie and Lily are building up some good chemistry though, might have to give them a try. There will be condom swapping but it's cheaper because of it (not that I know what K+S cost but this is what he was selling to me).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Such a shame no more double with Sophie and Kelly. But Sophie and Lily does intrigue me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Post Don't think Kelly will be back😭😭

Quote Originally Posted by lm96969 View Post
    Spoke to the receptionist Danny today about Kelly and Sophie. He said that he recently spoke to Kelly and "it doesn't look like she'll be returning any time in the near future."
    Says Sophie and Lily are building up some good chemistry though, might have to give them a try. There will be condom swapping but it's cheaper because of it (not that I know what K+S cost but this is what he was selling to me).
    Kelly has gone back to China and said she may never come back
    Sorry to break it to you...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12