Thread: M Abby - Uncertainty with a young uni girl .

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar

M Abby - Uncertainty with a young uni girl .

Person's Name :Abby

Establishment :Le Soleil Massage

Month/Year of Visit :july 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :48 The Strand Croydon WeChat: L-0405332725

Phone :0405332725

Hours of Business :10am-8pm

Rates :45min $60

Extras Cost :$100

Services Provided This Session : Pussy play anal.play Cbj Nhj

Size/shape :size 4 162cm 46kg A.cup slim

Nationality or Ethnicity :Malaysian

Value for money/recommend? :Yes

Booked Abby for 45mins....get undress ready to take a shower than Abby walk in..wow photo is real is she young, slim looking cute/pretty( happy already ) ..dresss in denim short with her T shirt tucked in a real teenager look.

Part 1 There wasn't much after 10 minutes of touch here, and there . No asking for what i want. No price was discussed she's still fully dressed . she began her TT fingers running along my body occasionally, reaching down under. This went on for while, some ear biting, then time to turn over. ..she is still fully dressed at this point. It is pretty exciting actually also pretty nervous at the same time Is she ever going to get naked? since there no mention of any extras at all. I decided to let this session go naturally nd see what will it leaves to.

With 25 mins left, she finally began to undress but leaving her bras nd undies on hahaha what's going on here? She looks good in sexy in black - tight slim body , little A cup , cute little bum a real teenager body .

It took some time , but i finally got her fully naked but it wasn't without any struggle tho .Things got more relaxed nd comfortable now....I got a good look of her pussy it is laser bald very tidy looking..not sure if daty allow ! I feel is unavailable so I didn't try( maybe next time) after all the uncertainty at the beginning, I manage to get CBJ , nice play of her of wet pussy nd some anal play to finished off. Tip her $100 on my way out.

Over all - Abby is quite a sweet young girl with good manners. softly-spoken . She had this submissive Japanese gf feel. I like her Can't wait to see her again. Not greedy no hard sell is rare to find these days. Thumbs up for that

Abby Only work one day a week only at this shop.
    Hmm maybe is best to TIP $50 first tell her what u want If you don't any hassle.

Nice one brother Woods,

I bet you some punters out there would have this thought:

Woodsie, I’ll race you to be the first inside her !!

You better be quick yourself……. Haha

Cheers

Ps. A Cup is not my type of course, no matter how cute…….. lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Thanks Lungor.

Haha yes. The young stallions out there will do anything to be inside her.
    I was a front runner " Might and Power " once, but not anymore. I don't think I can keep up with my old legs...Maybe $23 - 1 for the race

She is my cup of tea She got the lots what every man want. I think she is quite popular already she have booking before me nd after...when i arrived there few girls on their phone. One girl caught my eyes ..she's tall nice face nd body, even with no make on i think is T Adel ?