Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do your wives know suspect somethings going on when your punting other girls?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Do your wives know suspect somethings going on when your punting other girls?

For those of you guys who are married and see other girls for sex often do you think your wife already knows your doing it behind their back? Does your wife know and just does not want to confront you with it? Or she just doesn't care as long as you keep her happy? Or have you just been lucky and gotten away with it so far? How do you hide the cash from the mrs you need to see those sex girls? Assuming you see at least one a week or how many do you see in a month?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I make sure to only go for fucking the ladies when my wife is at her hair appointments so she not know!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You must have a straight poker face when she asks you what were you doing during her appointments and you reply window shopping lol.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Does your wife/gf know what you do? How do you handle it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When I was married I had an agreement with my wife that each pay week, we both where aloud to spend $150 each on what ever we like and than the rest of the money went into savings and general cost of living, so I would play $50 on the pokies and sometimes walk away with $0 or a big win, than spend that money on a high quality girl,
    Also its good to have a job where you can get paid cash or cash tips,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mine has no clue really but I have had the same mistress for years and we really have a safe system so she won't find out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a de facto who was suspicious, but she thought I was having an affair rather than just going to a massage shop. She obviously had some sense I was having sex with another person, but I don't think she would have known anything about the world of massage and FS shops, so her suspicion went straight to an affair. I would come home from punting and she would ask me whether I had been out with another woman, asking all the wrong questions at all the right times lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by FreyaFan View Post
    I had a de facto who was suspicious, but she thought I was having an affair rather than just going to a massage shop. She obviously had some sense I was having sex with another person, but I don't think she would have known anything about the world of massage and FS shops, so her suspicion went straight to an affair. I would come home from punting and she would ask me whether I had been out with another woman, asking all the wrong questions at all the right times lol
    What did you tell her when she asked if you had been with another women?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If mine did I wouldn't be here now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    For those of you guys who are married and see other girls for sex often do you think your wife already knows your doing it behind their back? Does your wife know and just does not want to confront you with it? Or she just doesn't care as long as you keep her happy? Or have you just been lucky and gotten away with it so far? How do you hide the cash from the mrs you need to see those sex girls? Assuming you see at least one a week or how many do you see in a month?
    go home tonight and tell her exactly like this:

"If I come home late a day, be assured that I didn't go to brothels or massage with happy ending, got my cock sucked, I DATY the girl then fucked her brains out. There is no chance that this would happen and ruin our relationship. No chance. It's purely business trips."

guaranteed work

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I pretend that I go fishing whenever I go to visit a massage parlour.

I always carry a fishing rod with me.

I never bring any fish back as my wife knows I'm a lousy fisherman.

But the mamasan and the WL always laugh at me seeing me with my fishing rod.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They know…………….

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    They know…………….
    That's what I think they know your doing it punting but they don't want to bring it up and confront, causing problems. Business as usual.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wise man once said “they know, they just don’t want you rubbing their face in it”.

Keep them happy enough and put in time and effort with them. And they’ll turn a blind eye to where you spend your extra time and effort

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon they also think you are when you aren't! Im sure mine suspected long before I ever started.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    If they didn't stop putting out so often once the kids were born we wouldn't do it.
    Now we just out source the sex in the same way we out source looking after our kids so we can work!

lol how the hell would we know what they know

what you are essentially saying is - do you know how women think and act

trick question - no one does! not even them!
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If I was to go home every night n there's no food on the table it wouldn't be long before I stopped for a burger on the way. That's how I justify it. A Man's gotta eat.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't think mine suspects, I've wondered if she'd even say anything if she did - she isn't very confrontational..... She'd be pissed about the money more than anything I suspect!

Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    I reckon they also think you are when you aren't! Im sure mine suspected long before I ever started.
    This is accurate.

Any small change in routine, they assume the worst.

Mine was absolutely paranoid about this - when I wasn't doing anything. She's now more relaxed and I have an occasional massage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast