Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do your wives know suspect somethings going on when your punting other girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    For those of you guys who are married and see other girls for sex often do you think your wife already knows your doing it behind their back? Does your wife know and just does not want to confront you with it? Or she just doesn't care as long as you keep her happy? Or have you just been lucky and gotten away with it so far? How do you hide the cash from the mrs you need to see those sex girls? Assuming you see at least one a week or how many do you see in a month?
    Well, mate, if you're running around like a kangaroo on the sly, you might think you're being as stealthy as a platypus in a riverbed. But let's be fair dinkum here – secrets have a way of creeping into the room like a drop bear in the night.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    I don't think mine suspects, I've wondered if she'd even say anything if she did - she isn't very confrontational..... She'd be pissed about the money more than anything I suspect!
    Well, mate, if you're playing hide-and-seek with your extracurricular activities, just remember, the missus might have a nose for trouble sharper than a koala's claws. She could be onto you faster than a 'roo on a trampoline!

And when it comes to the money, well, you know what they say, "In a marriage, it's not just your wallet, it's our wallet!" So, if you're dishing out more than you should, she might give you a good old-fashioned Aussie earful. But hey, it's all part of the marriage adventure, right?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Be very careful & be very discreet & be a good actor.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    I reckon that's some sage advice there, mate! Being careful, discreet, and a good actor can come in handy in all sorts of situations. Whether it's keeping a secret, handling a delicate matter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah, relationships, eh? Well, back in my day, we blokes aimed to be honest and upfront with our partners. If you're punting someone else behind your wife's back, that's not the right way to go about things, mate.
    (Sarcasm)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    If I was to go home every night n there's no food on the table it wouldn't be long before I stopped for a burger on the way. That's how I justify it. A Man's gotta eat.
    Lolz.. feels the same..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    go home tonight and tell her exactly like this:

"If I come home late a day, be assured that I didn't go to brothels or massage with happy ending, got my cock sucked, I DATY the girl then fucked her brains out. There is no chance that this would happen and ruin our relationship. No chance. It's purely business trips."

guaranteed work
    Hey, love, I want to talk to you about my business trips. I know they sometimes make me come home late, but I want you to be absolutely assured that during these trips, I'm focused entirely on work. There's no chance of me going anywhere else or engaging in any activities that could harm our relationship. You mean the world to me, and I just want you to know that my commitment to us is unwavering.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by steelfreddy2 View Post
    Hey, love, I want to talk to you about my business trips. I know they sometimes make me come home late, but I want you to be absolutely assured that during these trips, I'm focused entirely on work. There's no chance of me going anywhere else or engaging in any activities that could harm our relationship. You mean the world to me, and I just want you to know that my commitment to us is unwavering.
    Yeah right! lol
    Any woman would be up you like a rat up a drain pipe with this....
    ---
    “I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old, and frankly speaking, between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.”
    ― Nick Hornby, High Fidelity

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    If I was to go home every night n there's no food on the table it wouldn't be long before I stopped for a burger on the way. That's how I justify it. A Man's gotta eat.
    A burger? Go for a three course meal!
    Hey - even if the food on the table is great... sometimes a different restaurant is nice for a change?!
    ---
    “I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old, and frankly speaking, between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.”

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One of my ex's smelt something a different soap to the one used at home, let's just say that's why she's now an E X.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPB View Post
    One of my ex's smelt something a different soap to the one used at home, let's just say that's why she's now an E X.
    Yep.... you should practice BYO soap....
    ---

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Fair enough, mate. Discretion is key, but remember, honesty is like a boomerang – it'll come back to you one way or another!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    For those of you guys who are married and see other girls for sex often, do you think your wife already knows you are doing it behind their back? Does your wife know about it and just does not want to confront you with it? Or she just doesn't care as long as you keep her happy? Or have you just been lucky and gotten away with it so far? How do you hide the cash from the Mrs. you need to see those sex girls? Assuming you see at least one a week or how many do you see in a month?

I can certainly relate to the dilemma of wanting to keep a mistress while still keeping your wife in the dark. I have been in a similar situation, and it is not easy. In my experience, I had to be extremely careful with how I handled finances related to seeing other women. I often had to find creative ways to hide money or keep receipts out of sight so

Banned
    My mother told me always keep bank accounts seperate from a partner. That being said, I followed through whenever in a relationship.

It’s no one’s business except yours what you do with your money. Or, how much you may or may not have. It’s none of their friggin’ business.

Why do you guys share bank accounts with your partners?

Why?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    My mother told me always keep bank accounts seperate from a partner. That being said, I followed through whenever in a relationship.

It’s no one’s business except yours what you do with your money. Or, how much you may or may not have. It’s none of their friggin’ business.

Why do you guys share bank accounts with your partners?

Why?
    Never been married, and also never ever shared a bank account with any ex before. As you say, I earned the money, I use it how I want

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Never been married, and also never ever shared a bank account with any ex before. As you say, I earned the money, I use it how I want

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk
    I’ve had numerous live in relationships and have never shared a bank account. Oh I’ll give them one of my credit cards to go shopping for things but that’s just a convenience for them if I’m not around. They still have access to nothing important.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextheman871 View Post
    I can certainly relate to the dilemma of wanting to keep a mistress while still keeping your wife in the dark. I have been in a similar situation, and it is not easy. In my experience, I had to be extremely careful with how I handled finances related to seeing other women. I often had to find creative ways to hide money or keep receipts out of sight so
    I'm in a good position work for myself so I can use my business money for my regular lady and easily get cash for punting and the missus won't ever suspect. Keep being very careful with your finances.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12