Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cost paid for punting

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cost paid for punting

As much as I have enjoyed Punting , it also had led to my beautiful wife walking out of the door and filing for divorce.
    I thought I was being discreet and very careful but she added 2 and 2 together and was able to figure out .
    She saw my Thailand stamps and instagram account messages and figured it out. I just didn’t have it me to lie to her again after lying for 5 straight years..
    It’s really sad that it has come down to this.
    I will be taking a break and perhaps will need therapy.
    In the end I think it wasn’t worth it for twice a week relief that would only take 8-10 hours in a month ..
    Be careful all of you and hope you all are smarter than me and make the right decisions.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Sorry to hear that but we're you doing regular trips to Thailand by yourself when you're married?

I think anyone would of been suspicious if their man goes to Thailand by themselves.

Id say 89% of punters do the same thing. I don't understand why use do it to be honest,, ,if you have such a beautiful wife than wat propels you to do the worst thing you could ever do, don't get me wrong each to there own but as you said you do pay the ultimate price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess we are all at the mercy of our weakest link - and probably the worst is a “how did you get it” STI.
    Punting = high risk hobby. = financial investment with no tangible assets obtained.
    All are on a tightrope with a tenuous safety net.
    Last three punts same ML - she volunteered during session she was tested as part of being a sex worker, at Liverpool Clinic.
    I guess as she is still on roster she is “clear” but note only as good as her services that day, between testing and customers services in between before my session.
    I guess we are gamblers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's always sad when marriages/long-term relationships break down. At the same time, keeping the commitment to monogamy is difficult.

On the 'keeping it secret' front, it's vital to:
    -- stay away from social media,
    -- only deal in cash and VISA gift cards when paying,
    -- clear browser history after every use (like visiting this website/forum),
    -- delete all messages, be they text or whatsapp or anything on your phone,
    -- don't establish any pattern of visiting massage and brothel shops,
    -- avoid BBFS because you could pick STI and infect your wife/partner before you know it,

There are many more "do not do this"... perhaps other punters can add to the above list.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A nice tight 20yo Thai girl would be good therapy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    A nice tight 20yo Thai girl would be good therapy.
    I guess that’s a perspective where you can reflect with different views and positions - OMG.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    God I hope for your sake mat you didn't have kids. Heavy burden to carry that one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear mate - things will get better... eventually...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's ok mate take a trip back to Thailand and you'll find a beautiful young girl bring her back here and start a new chapter in your life.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    As much as I have enjoyed Punting , it also had led to my beautiful wife walking out of the door and filing for divorce.
    I thought I was being discreet and very careful but she added 2 and 2 together and was able to figure out .
    She saw my Thailand stamps and instagram account messages and figured it out. I just didn’t have it me to lie to her again after lying for 5 straight years..
    In the end I think it wasn’t worth it for twice a week relief that would only take 8-10 hours in a month ..
    Be careful all of you and hope you all are smarter than me and make the right decisions.
    Is that you, Twiggy?

https://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...402d9cca3ee0f8

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We all pay a price for punting behind our wives back, its call Guilt, and when it catches up with you there is no escape,
    When my wife passed away, my guilt was so heavy that I didn’t want to live any more, and after having a heart attack and having a stem put in place, I started changing my life around,
    I started exercising and dieting to look and feel better about myself, and I am in Thailand right now dating my old flame, who has become very successful in her banking career
    So even if life seems short and has no future, just be patient and work on your self first,

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nothing in life is for free. Everything comes at a price.
    Pay up and enjoy
    You might have to pay a financial cost or a mental cost or an emotional cost but that's what you sign up to when you start punting.
    "Agree to the conditions. Accept the terms"
    Enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Nothing in life is for free. Everything comes at a price.
    Pay up and enjoy
    You might have to pay a financial cost or a mental cost or an emotional cost but that's what you sign up to when you start punting.
    "Agree to the conditions. Accept the terms"
    Enjoy!
    Amen. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    Sorry to hear that and thanks for the warning.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamilAz View Post
    It's ok mate take a trip back to Thailand and you'll find a beautiful young girl bring her back here and start a new chapter in your life.
    the chapter that leads to divorce number 2 after she gets citizenship.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's not the cost of punting. More the cost of being dumb and getting caught. Mind you, as discussed how the hell did you get away with all the trips to Thailand solo and why post incriminating Instagram posts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always find it a bit sad when people lie in their relationships. It’s hard to be honest (everyone lies to themselves) but if you can be open you might just have more luck and be happier

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry to hear that mate, but honestly you should've been more careful when you were married, I know you've been getting away with it for a long time and you probably thought you were invincible with the "nah I'll be fine it's never gonna happen to me" mentality, but sooner or later you will get caught if you get carried away...a hard lesson indeed.

I'm single atm and that's one of the advantage of not having a spouse, don't have to worry about none of that shit, I always wondered how many punters here are actually happily married with kids lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I almost feel like OP "wanted" to get caught... On some subconscious level.

Like a guilty criminal who, out of pride couldn't turn themselves in, but wanted to stop so left big clues to get caught.

I don't think taking holidays anywhere without a SO would go down well. I say it again from another post I did, "Only guys are dumb enough to do that". Trying to be all justifying it as "hey I'm not a controlling obsessive dude" when really, it's got nothing to do with that but with the basic right to be concerned that your partner doesn't have your protection.

You say your wife was beautiful I take that to mean more than simply being physically attractive, so it really begs the question why.

Anyways tough lesson learnt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast