Recently visited this shop during some idle time on a day visit to the area.
Used Wechat (artarmon84a010) to quickly check girl availability and strolled in the easy to access rear entrance.
Went for an hour massage($70) and selected BB, got told BB could only do 30min due to another booking and so selected Rebecca to tap in at halfway.
Massage from BB was decent without being brilliant. BB is young, playful and friendly, allowed touching but performed massage only to back of body (I guess she was tapping out after 30min).
At the halfway mark BB leaves, short wait and Rebecca enters.... cute librarian look, very friendly great conversation. Checks if BB had started any extras, told to turn over and asked what I wanted. Settled on NHJ and CBJ for 2 🍍.
Rebecca disrobed (quite a sexy little figure on her) and got little ThaiHard ready for action before dressing him up. CBJ starts, not usually a fan, but it did feel good. I take a long time while covered so invited Rebecca onto the table in 69 position but was told no touching the 😺. Allowed to spread the 🐱 by pulling back the skin wider than the 💋. So started enjoying the view as I opened up and let close the delicate parts, while Rebecca continues to work little ThaiHard in her throat.
Ready to finish and didn't want to waste it in the dom, so have Rebecca take it off and finish me with her hand. Big mess is made and Rebecca continues milking every last drop before an unrushed clean up.
More conversation, playfulness and compliments for little ThaiHard before a cuddle and kiss goodbye and a promise to visit again.