Thread: GINZA J Yuno & J Asahi

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

GINZA J Yuno & J Asahi

This week I tried two Japanese girls. One is a very fiery Asahi.
    Looks: 8/10
    Body: 8/10
    Service: 10/10
    Service: DFK, 69, BBBJ, DATY, shower together, GFE
    She has very bright and smart big eyes. She is a very innocent looking Japanese girl. She has particularly smooth and white skin, a slender figure with a full sense of lines, and she looks like the kind who exercises regularly. Before the start, she greeted you very enthusiastically like other Japanese girls, giving people a very cordial feeling. Surprisingly, her English is very good, and she can communicate without barriers, which is perfect compared to other Japanese girls!
    Then we took a bath, she not only helped you take a bath very gently, but also provided BBBJ during the bath, which made me extremely comfortable. During the whole process, she was very proactive. She told me that she was a bit S-inclined, and then I told her that I was too. She immediately changed her attitude and said that she also wanted to try to be an M. I feel that this girl has a high emotional intelligence and cooperates very well. She is the best Japanese girl I have met in Sydney. Sure enough, the price of GINZA is very reasonable, 330/1H is really worth it.
    I will make an appointment with her for two hours next time, I really can't do without her.

J Yuno
    Looks: 8/10
    Body: 8/10
    Service: 9/10
    Service: DFK, 69, BBBJ, DATY, shower together, GFE
    When I first saw yuno's photo, I thought it was just that the subject of the photo was a nurse outfit. In the process of chatting, I found out that she was really a nurse. Friends who like cosplay must not miss it.
    She has short hair, and her sweet looks are impressive. Especially her voice is so sweet that it touches your heart. When I paid at the front desk and the receptionist asked if she was ready, her voice made me think I made the right choice. The classic Japanese high school girl feeling makes me feel numb all over. After meeting, I found that she was a little nervous, but it didn't matter. It has aroused my desire to conquer her. In the whole process, she has the feeling of having a girlfriend very much, and she has a feeling of being a little bird, which can easily arouse your desire to protect her. Her smile is very sweet and it is also a very good experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Afternoon all. Does anyone know if this is the same Asahi from back in around 2019?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nothype View Post
    Afternoon all. Does anyone know if this is the same Asahi from back in around 2019?
    It's not same girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by greenkey View Post
    It's not same girl.
    Thanks a lot for your reply. But damn… She was a cracker…!