Person's Name : Amy

Establishment : VIP Pyrmont Massage

Month/Year of Visit : July 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95/1-5 Harwood St, Pyrmont

Phone : 9660 4250

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $50/30 min

Extras Cost : $50 tips for part 2

Services Provided : excellent remedial massage skills with chiropractic effects, nude HJ with a Spanish ending

Age : Matured MILF, average looking, probably what you will expect from a shopping centre.

Size/shape : I was sold to meet Amy as Candy told me she has a very busty girl, matured but beautiful E Cups breasts and excellent massage skills. Well I wasn’t sold on the massage skills as I can just see Candy for that. Everything that Candy said was true if she just change the E to a C……. Lol

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese , from Zhuhai so she speaks Cantonese as well. 珠海技師,但冇在澳門做過。

Value for money/recommend? : Safe me a trip to go to Parramatta to see my chiropractor! And cost less. And the nude HJ plus Spanish was almost a bonus.

My experience/comments :

When I went and saw the lovely sweet G Cups Anna at VIP, the week before, Candy told me about this girl Amy on Thursday, big real tits and very good massage skills and I must try. So I thought why not? on the basis that she has delivered Anna already .

Made the booking and get there after work. At first glance, Amy is probably a size 8/10, average pleasant looking face and showing some cleavage. Don’t think she has E Cups - probably a good C’s

With that in mind I have changed my plan from no massage with 30 min of tits play only to let’s have some decent massage to see how good Amy is and hope she has good hands for the fun part.

Amy asked me if I like it strong ? I said Candy told me you are very good, so just do it normally. By then I have already found out that Amy was from Zhuhai so we are speaking Canto only. Apart from Coco @ Oasis, Amy is my current only other Cantonese speaking ML.

Started from the neck and shoulder, straight away Amy said I was very tight and need a proper massage. Which she did and it was great, it doesn’t take long to know a good thing in massage which Amy certainly is. By the time she got to my lower back and waist areas she knew that I’m sitting all day in the office so she applied more strength and climb up to the table and sat on my butt so she could apply more downward pressures to all my usual painful and trouble spots.

And downward pressures she gave in bundles. In fact, she was cracking my lower back the similar way and sounds when I visited my chiropractor and being placed on that Chiropractic adjusting table horizontally. Those of you who have visited a chiropractor would know what I mean, your whole body just feel relieved and all the tightness are gone! I was lighter on my feet and my back was feeling “Free”.

I think she must have given me the full 30 min of massage, luckily she doesn’t have a booking after me so Amy is now offering me the nude HJ.

而家除衫幫你打飛機好唔好?

好,快啲攞對波出來玩吓啦。

老細你好鍾意玩波咩?不過我對波唔算好大,得 C cup, 你唔好太失望。

I now take off clothes to give you a hand job ok ?

Great, show me your tits .

Boss you like to play with tits, but my pair is not very big, only a c cup, hope you are not too disappointed.

I got up to have a drink of water, by now Amy is topless and releasing a pair of very decent size C Cups, beautifully shaped and a good hand full, all natural . She is still wearing some tight black fishnet stocking. And no panties inside . In fact , it’s a bottom less stocking ! Fully exposing her pussy and ass. One thing I like about Amy is that she is unshaven. I do like some hair down there. She looks more natural and housewife like….. haha, it’s just me I guess, I think most punters here like them fully shaven , no ?

I ran my hand over her turf, glassy but not messy. Anyone like a bit of pubic carpet ??

While I am usually not that into part 3, and certainly not on that occasion as we were running overtime, so I didn’t ask and Amy didn’t offer either. But I will be most surprised if she is not offering the works !

I think one reason she was keeping that fishnets stocking on is to hide a bit of those child birth aftermarks on her tummy.

So we both knew that my time was well and truly over and there’s still a JOB to be done, so as soon as I have cupped and squeezed her tits in front of the mirror a bit to verify that those are real , I didn’t think I was entitled to play with those tits any longer. So I lay back down on the table, Amy got some oil and started to conduct the piece of music titled magic flute.

Her hands had directed my blood flow to the destined anatomy and the other hand reached down to my back door for some finger rimming for more encouragement and I was nearly ready in no time.

I look at her C Cups, not big enough? May be just fine, might as well have a fuck, Spanish on many occasion would just fallen from the sky and landed on your cock if you don’t take those C Cups matters into your own hands.

So I just asked , May I use your boobs ?

可以用胸推嗎 ?

可以! 你喜歡就成,還要做點別的嗎?

今天沒時間啦,下次吧。

Sure, anything you like, would you like other extras ?

No time today, May be next time.

I got Amy up to the table, she tries to spread my legs and placed them over hers (from this move. You can tell she’s done this before ). But I’m much preferred with her knees between my legs, upper body leaning forward with her tits dropped down over my rock hard cock. I closed them together with my hands, let me be in control to do my titty fuck.

Yeap, she could do it, barely. Amy’s C Cups are natural but they ain’t soft and saggy, in fact they are very firm so can really pushed them too closer together. Just close enough to hold my cock in between and Not deep inside and totally submerged or disappeared inside the valley of sins like with Anna. Well, put it this way, I have my chiropractor session today, I was already very satisfied.

To get Spanish after back cracking - in the same room, that’s priceless.

More oil was added and I was sliding freely and smoothly on Amy’s C valley. Not much longer, I shoot out a relatively small load. Not surprising to me as there wasn’t much build up and edging.

Luckily , as soon as Amy noticed that I Cum, Amy use her hand to grab my cock and gave me more jerking which in a good way continued that sensations a bit longer and she made sure she got the last little droplet 💧 out of this old man’s body.

Clean up time and I could hear that front door was opened and Candy’s unique high pitched voice: hello darling, you want a massage? Any booking. No problem , I have a beautiful busty girl Amy, very good massage very good service , you want to try ?

So Amy and I quickly got dressed respectively, she moved on to her next client and me heading home.

On my way out Candy gave me a hug, her hand gave lil Lungor a little pad: little brother is sleeping, he must be very satisfied?

小弟弟睡著了,他一定玩得很開心?

I told Candy that Amy’s massage is excellent, service is good too and her boobs are only C Cups!

A very happy beginning for my evening heading home.

Just telling it as I see. I will highly recommend Amy for part 1 but you will need the hour for treatment. The rest, what you see is what you get.

Amy only works Thursday in Pyrmont.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very very articulate as usual. Why not in private section so your AR will survive the night. A good one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Very very articulate as usual. Why not in private section so your AR will survive the night. A good one too!
    Thanks Mickey,

Already taken care of that and also posted in the private session just so that it wouldn’t be bumped to page 6 after a day…… haha

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Hey buddy… I did see her today with your recommendation of strong massage performance… I was not disappointed… she definitely is a milf but boy I would tip her just for massage. Of course being very experienced she performs part 2 with equal proficiency… adding her to list of my top massage therapist. Have 5 now… 2 in cbd and 3 in west(all from same shop)
    Thanks brother Bunty,

Glad to hear that you have enjoyed Amy’s massage and her skills are verified.

I was there today too for my return titty fuck on Anna, there was just wall to wall Spanish galore in the last room, reviews to come……. Haha

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    Okay yeah wow, I just finished an hr session with Amy and I'm definitely walking straighter and my wallet is definitely lighter haha.

Thanks for the tip! She's definitely one of my favourites.

Will post a separate full review once I recover.
    Hi brother Sampler,

Great to hear that Amy has done well to your body. One for the true believer

Cheers

Brother Sampler,

Great review, thanks for sharing.

This will be quite simple choices for me:

If I’m hungry for a titty fuck and only have time for a 30 min quickie, I will still see Anna today.

But if I have the luxury of an hour, definitely will go with Amy too for her professional treatment.

Both ladies are on Thursday BTW.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    So i followed up on AHLUNGOR's review on Amy.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...94-from-Zhuhai

Massage: 10/10
    Part 2: Wild, passionate and rough NHJ
    Costs: 80 for the 1hr massage, $50 for the NHJ

My first time at VIP Pyrmont, made the trip out this way since i had a training event at the ICC.
    I don't normally come out this way much, so i thought the one time im near by im going to give Amy or Anna a go, im a sucker for a good part 1 so based on the reviews i booked Amy first thing in the morning.

Stepped into the shop, confirmed i was indeed the one that made the booking for an hour.

Got ushered into a dimly light room with a very low ceiling which i nearly bash my head into.

Amy comes in, and yeah wow. I'm much more used to the older types out my way. Shes tall and has a nice firm body, I'm shit with boob size but they're a handful and i have big hands.
    Nice hair, but her face is somewhat not what you would expect if you started looking at her from the feet up.

Okay exchange pleasantries and get into the massage, and wow this woman is STRONG.
    Shes one of the top part 1 providers i have had, really got into all my knots and cracked the shit out of my back and neck.
    She did those cracks you see chiropractors do on youtube with hot babes, except she was doing it on a me lol. At one point she even did a Y strap neck pull using a towel.
    Holy hell, all i can say is was walking straighter and stronger after leaving this shop and pushed those gains in the gym even harder.

Just before all the pain delivery, she gets into the tease when doing my lower half.
    Brushing he pinky on my sack or onto the tip of my cock.
    On the flip im at full attention but shes still massaging me, getting right into the groin and pushing into the base of my shaft.
    This all feels legit and then she seamlessly transitions up my shaft and starts stroking getting me harder. At this point she couldve kept going to get me to cream, but she stops to get undressed to reveal a nice set of tits.

I get a boob slide down my face across my chest and onto my groin, all the while followed by light kissing and cat baths at certain points.
    Then things get fast and wild with her strokes, and then she gets her legs in between mine like shes trying to scissor me or something.
    Im not sure how to explain it but she was rubbing her crotch on my leg while she was stroking me off, kinda like she was also getting herself off, it definetely sounded like it with all the moaning.
    She would lean over and grind up against me and whisper into my ear how she would love to fuck me.
    I blew my load not long after onto her belly, not from trying but thats how she aimed it? lol.

Gave me a great towel clean up, being sure to squeeze out everything while i still hard but also again after i softened up.
    Head massage for the last few minutes and then it was time to get dressed.

I asked her if she meant what she whispered before, and she said sure for 2 pineapples.
    Next time perhaps if i'm out this way!

I have not punted for a month now since my visit with Amy, simply because i havent had a sore back or muscles since that visit with Amy the chiropractor.
    Shes definetely one to keep on the books!