Thread: Legendary edge queen Yuki 158 Bondi Rd

Senior Member(無間使者)

Legendary edge queen Yuki 158 Bondi Rd

Made the long trip to 158 bondi road based on strength of the reviews. Sometimes i miss the good tackle tickle of 79a oxford circa 2011 and looking to find something that comes close. I'd also throw in chatswood katherine st 2019 pre covid with Bella. Great build up tt.

Massage: 8.5/10
    TT: 10/10
    Appearance: see below

Was really early morning so i was first customer. I already had my expectations set on appearance and knew to set the bar low.

Opened the heavily curtained door and there was an old mamasan looking type. Grey hair and old yellow teeth and very short in stature. However she was Yuki.

I went on the strength of reviews and they were a few yrs ago describing her as in 40s. I'd say she's now firmly in her mid to late 50s. GILF type. I'd travelled a long way and kept an open mind about the service.

Part 1
    Walked up stairs. She wears a tartan mini and has muscular legs. Not my type.

Very good massage. Covered me in a body length towel as the shop was cold and tiny heater not doing much . Really used thumbs to dig into tight neck muscles.

Then used elbow to dig deeply into knots in the shoulder. Worked down the spine and tendon areas. I was impressed and extended from 45 mins to 60 mins.

Definitely dug in like a legit massage and worked the entire back well.

Part 2.

Massaged my calves. Then massaged my butt...then the legendary massage action started. Was kneading my thighs and expertly used her pinky fingers to brush my balls. Kept kneading legs and brushing.

I got hard and pulled off the towel on lower half. She asked to use oil i said yes

Then moved to rub her finger between my ball sack then leg where the groin is. Oh yes...this is a proper build up.

I instinctively raised my butt to ask for more

Started using finger to rim my buthole. Then wiped up perenium and onto the shaft. She splits her fingers and pulls back down either side of my ballsack and back down.

Keep going. I like this. Little man starts weeping with excitement.

Repeats a few times and askse to flip. I'm oozing pre-cum.

I lose my stiffness on the flip but not the enjoyment. Now she rims my butthole with harder pressure and threatening to come in. It's been years since one of my old gf's gave me a good tongue rimming but this is heavenly with her finger.

I am breathing ecstatically. After a while i worry i will blow. I tell her to stop as i want to save it for tonight.

WIR? No. Was it the legendary edging experience...absolutely yes. At this point in 2023 she is a bit over the hill looks wise but if you want a really good legit massage, sometimes have problems getting it up like me and want a great tackle tickle, i see why she has this legendary status on this forum's archives. Looks wise a bit like the old grannies selling veggies in the wet market stalls but close your eyes...yes she knows her way around and makes you wish the average ML had these skills. Worthwhile for those sitting on the fence about the Renwick dragon tendon to experience a halfway house with her rimming skills. Today really got me thinking about the dragon tendon as she nearly entered me but i asked to stop.

Do i regret the trip? No. Totally enjoyable massage and tackle tickle.

In summary not for most people and not for a repeat for me personally but i do see the charm.

Great to see another satisfactory Yuki client.

Sadly not returning though.

Each to his own, thanks for sharing anyway.

Good read

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice AR. Yuki is worth the trip (myself being a visitor, public transportation). She's like that dive cafe: you don't go there for the decor nor the ambiance, but for the 5 star chef's creations that tickle your palate...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Nice AR. Yuki is worth the trip (myself being a visitor, public transportation). She's like that dive cafe: you don't go there for the decor nor the ambiance, but for the 5 star chef's creations that tickle your palate...
    Few years ago I saw Yuki for 2 sessions including anal play. She is so good her massage and her anal play is tops. I just Wished Yuki Rimmed with her tongue.