Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punt or jerk off instead?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Punt or jerk off instead?

Recently there have been a few nights I went out and visited a number of shops only to leave as the quality of women or their attitude just didn’t tick my punting rules. I ended up back at home in the early hours of the morning jerking off. Then I looked at the pile of money on the table and it hit me how much I have saved by not punting on impostors.

Anyone else has had days or nights like these where you just cut your losses and head back home?

Im at the strange where I am honestly contemplating at quitting this shit and going back to online dating.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t think I have the discipline to decline a WL once I take the trouble to get to a shop then go through the process of choosing a girl. I tend to settle for the least undesirable one or ask for the most service oriented girl to satisfy my need for the night. Having said that I have come back home when there were issues with booking which can be a really bummer. I’ve also waited more than an hour due to double booking which was infuriating but stuck around because I wasn’t going back with blue balls that night lol. But yeah sometimes just rubbing one out at home and realising with post nut clarity the money saved is a good sense check.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Punting should be for fun not a habit, and you should find an awesome regular shop where you know its going to be a 100% success rate,
    In terms of jerking off at least go buy yourself some toys, so you leave Mr Palmer alone yes its Mr not Mrs because you are a man not a woman
    In terms of online dating, some times you feel its too much work but you might find your true love, you just need to get your act together as women want the complete package

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once I have decided to punt, there is no question of jerking off. I have left a shop when there is no good option on offer, but I just go looking for another shop, have never decided to instead go home and have a wank.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Recently there have been a few nights I went out and visited a number of shops only to leave as the quality of women or their attitude just didn’t tick my punting rules. I ended up back at home in the early hours of the morning jerking off. Then I looked at the pile of money on the table and it hit me how much I have saved by not punting on impostors.

Anyone else has had days or nights like these where you just cut your losses and head back home?

I'm at the strange where I am honestly contemplating at quitting this shit and going back to online dating.
    This is where having a regular mistress for sex that has chemistry with you and knows how to please you pays off. You know what to expect every time. Rather than random shop visits only to get dissapionted. I won't do random without looking at the girls pics online first so at least I have an idea what I get for my money.

Banned

Im at the strange where I am honestly contemplating at quitting this shit and going back to online dating.
    You need to have the patience and lots of $ to look for the right WL for you.

Sadly I have to go back to my regular whenever I venture out to find new girls who are sub standard and a waste of time and condoms.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FreyaFan View Post
    Once I have decided to punt, there is no question of jerking off. I have left a shop when there is no good option on offer, but I just go looking for another shop, have never decided to instead go home and have a wank.
    Once I left a shop because of no good option I sat on the bench beside a bus stop smoking. Out of the blue a girl with immense beauty and breath-taking shape descended on me. She told me her name was Venus.

I asked her how much would it cost me. She said, "Nothing. It costs you nothing and you can do whatever you like with me."

I took her home and woke up in the morning to find out she was a sex doll.

Morale of the story: "Go straight home."

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Once I left a shop because of no good option I sat on the bench beside a bus stop smoking. Out of the blue a girl with immense beauty and breath-taking shape descended on me. She told me her name was Venus.

I asked her how much would it cost me. She said, "Nothing. It costs you nothing and you can do whatever you like with me."

I took her home and woke up in the morning to find out she was a sex doll.

Morale of the story: "Go straight home."
    LOL Venus sounds very accommodating, did you keep her around?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good luck quitting :P

Sounds like you just had a bad streak and been unlucky, it happens, don't worry the pile of cash on the table will disappear soon...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Good luck quitting :P

Sounds like you just had a bad streak and been unlucky, it happens, don't worry the pile of cash on the table will disappear soon...
    The new notes are made of recycled and self-generative papers.

The notes if left unused over 6 months will turn into dust.

There is an urgency among the punters to spend their pineapples ASAP.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FreyaFan View Post
    LOL Venus sounds very accommodating, did you keep her around?
    She deflated next morning and turned into a pile of silicone and plastic and artificial hair.

Junior Member(有D料到)

I had this, but rarely. Most of time, I have second shop as a backup. However when options ran out, I will save the money for next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lately I’ve done a few walks out since money is tight. Don’t know, I actually felt good about it, somehow the urge disappeared. Recently done one cos the lineup wasn’t my cuppa, I was even consider staying for a massage only, no extras but the boss lady wouldn’t have it, told me to pay more so she can pay the girl. Forget that crap, I would rather go to the mall and have a proper massage for the price she was asking.

i've been there... moreso with just looking on E&B then realised its like 2 in the morning so i either knock one out the old fashioned way or just go to sleep then treat myself with a nice breakfast the next morning

however, you do make it sound like a problem when you say "quitting this shit". how often do you go?
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not me! When I've decided I'm going, that's it. Blue pill has been taken, I'm excited, horny and I will fuck the cleaning lady at the shop if that's the only option left.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Not me! When I've decided I'm going, that's it. Blue pill has been taken, I'm excited, horny and I will fuck the cleaning lady at the shop if that's the only option left.
    got any recommendations on cleaning ladys? lol

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfman88 View Post
    i've been there... moreso with just looking on E&B then realised its like 2 in the morning so i either knock one out the old fashioned way or just go to sleep then treat myself with a nice breakfast the next morning

however, you do make it sound like a problem when you say "quitting this shit". how often do you go?
    I used to average between 2-3 punts per month for many years in Sydney.
    But this year I’ve been mainly seeing my last 2 regulars before they left the industry. Past 2 months I only punted once and this month I’m still @ zero.

Punting used to be lots of fun in Sydney but somehow it’s turning more and more sour. Shops advertising tiered service but lot of the girls refusing to be tried in Standard service first. Bad attitude from the staff. This all puts a punter off and is the “shit” I’m referring to. We used to be treated like kings walking into places. Wtf has happened since Covid?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=wolfman88;2732197]got any recommendations on cleaning ladys? lol[/QUOTE

The last time my options were limited. Choice of 3 WLs. Chose least good looking of the 3 as had already done the other 2 multiple times. And yeas she could've passed for the cleaning lady. But fuck did she go off like a cracker once in the room. Looks can be deceiving. Haha

what about this - you call a private, she says she will be ready in the next 1.5hrs (obvious she is about to star an hour session with someone) - forget about the timing - that is hypothetical. but knowing she is about to finish up with another punter and you are potentially going in straight after a dude has cooked her on medium/low for an hour before you get there ... you calling another private?

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

I used to average between 2-3 punts per month for many years in Sydney.
    But this year I’ve been mainly seeing my last 2 regulars before they left the industry. Past 2 months I only punted once and this month I’m still @ zero.

Punting used to be lots of fun in Sydney but somehow it’s turning more and more sour. Shops advertising tiered service but lot of the girls refusing to be tried in Standard service first. Bad attitude from the staff. This all puts a punter off and is the “shit” I’m referring to. We used to be treated like kings walking into places. Wtf has happened since Covid?
    I've found WL's in general. Regardless private or in a shop. Quality has gone downhill post the spicy flu season. ML's however, there is more luck in this space. Or maybe I like the chase ... Who know's

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast