Thread: Dome Kate - Former Randwick/Renwick BDSM Mistress session

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dome Kate - Former Randwick/Renwick BDSM Mistress session

Name - Kate

Establishment - Private Aparmtent (In/around CBD)

Time of visit - Mid July 2023 -

Website/add - https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_582...trix-Kate.html

Contact - In the above add, her whatsapp is linked

Rate - 30 mins $190; 60 mins $280; 90 mins $390 - Session was 60 mins

Experience and comments: First private girl review so be warned, also not standard sicne its a BDSM session

After talking on the following thread - http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ck-or-Randwick - about my experience in dominatrix sessions at Renwick/Randwick, Kate was mentioned as a private who use to work there that was amazing, and just had to try her since my go-to at Renwick, Irene, I was informed no longer works there. I've had mistress fendom sessions for about a year now sporadically, having seen 2 different mistresses at Renwick/Randwick, and 2 at Asian Mistress Club (found here - https://www.asianmistressclub.com/) so was excited to try someone different, who seemed to clearly love performing this style of activities.

Booking with Kate was simple, after messaging her on Whatsapp, she asked for my kinks, and quickly we proceeded to work out length desired and work out a time for a session, happening to be the next day. Originally it was suppose to be in the mid-afternoon, but I had to move it back a few hours to early evening to help a friend work from home at my place for the day, and there was no problems moving it back. However there was a weird quirk, whilst booking, she asked me for tribute, to bring rope. Now it didn't really put me off, but asking for tribute in addition to what you charge just seems abit odd? Especially when rope is something in BDSM you would expect to be readily on hand plus any rope sold as being for bondage, can get quite expensive, so unsure if she was expecting that or not. I of course, being the first time, just went to a local cheap shop and brought three different kinds for about $12 in total (funnily, the worker saw my phone case was falling apart so gave me one for free, which was near identical cost to the rope, so really I ended up getting free rope with a new phone case lol).

Travelling to the location is no problem, easy public transport both to train station and quick bus (or about 20-30min walk) and you are there. Parking seems like its hit or miss since just is street parking. I did encounter however, she had a session delayed from a late and i think she said extending time customer, so whilst I was there 10 minutes ahead of time, it wasn't until 30 minutes after my scheduled time did I come up and get in. She apologised, and I just changed the session from 90mins to 60mins.

Get in, strip, given wipes to wipe down entire body. She is in her outfit and looks amazing, slightly different look from the add due to outfit style and haircut, but definitely a good idea of what to expect imo. Has music playing in the corner of the room to hide any noises coming from our fun.

Without getting too into the kinks and specifics of every aspect of the session, I like having that bit of privacy for myself and her too out of respect, started from boot kissing, moving up and onto the table where remained for rest of session. Tied up hands above my head (and tied that to the table) whilst also having a strap on the table itself to prevent escape. She was impressed by my pain tolerance, and tried out plethora of ways as an introduction to her style and her familiarising herself with me. Use of nipple clamps, lots of ball and dick slapping/cbt, use of a small whip up and down my body. Then moved to edging (which im quite bad at) and she has a real magical touch that excites you to the limit. Really was hard to not burst, and she played the classic countdown game (count down to 10 before you can cum, going faster longer and harder as she does) before finally getting permission and just bursting out and shaking all over before some intense post-orgasam teasing and torture to end session. Given wipes and tissues to clean up whilst having some small talk about how long we both been into this, what might we try next if meet again etc. etc.

Overall, she is great at what she does, and anyone interested in the space should definitely give her a look as a potential mistress for you.... BUT

I find especially with mistresses then just girls in massage or brothel shops, you really need to find the style and vibe that suits you, and I can't really describe it but Kate just didn't seem to fully hit that compared to others i've seen. She is more expensive then the girls at Renwick/Randwick itself, and whilst definitely more skilled at dishing pain and building up excitement, ME PERSONALLY, would probably prefer saving the $80 going to Renwick/Randwick for an hour session there if Irene was still there, as I would then get to go more often, as nearly can go three times as opposed to only twice which is a big deal for someone young and recently out of Uni. Then compared to Asian Mistress Club i mentioned above, Kate and Renwick/Randwick are definitely more sexual, the way in which they do things in my words, is alot more mistress/sub, whereas Asian mistress Club, the two i've seen from there are alot harsher, more Mistress/Slave. They I felt used the time better, filled it with lots more pain compared to just walking around or constantly going in and out of different positions. Also less talking, Particually Kate would cosntantly be telling what she doing, what she thinks etc., so its definitely a more close relationship i would say, and different people will want different strokes.

With that said, if you want a more sexual BDSM experience from someone with my toys and experience, mistress Kate is great and absolutely recommend her.
    If you aren't as into the scene, and want to save abit of money. Going to Renwick/Randiwck will serve you will. IMO, the current msitresses at Randwick aren't my taste so i won't be going there.
    If you want to really be a slave to a mistress, a more intense session of submitting, AMC is where i think you better off going. It is however, located out of the CBD, and more expensive again ($350 for 1 hour). If anyone wants to know my experiences from there, just lmk in the replies or DM me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Cheers buddy

I used to see kate for dtm so it's good to hear she's doing well

Lol new phone case. The shop attendent probably thought you were poor... And little does she know you're spending 390 to get dominated lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks

Thanks for the review,

Just a few questions. Last time I saw Kate, there was no shower and no clean up afterwards. Kinda ruined the whole experience for me as she only offered tissues. Is this still the case?

Also was curious who you saw from AMC and what your review for them was.

I use to see Mistress Poppy, Mistress Yue and Mistress Melissa but Poppy quality has gone down and Yue and Melissa are retired now.

Hard to find quality Asian Mistresses in Sydney.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry Asian Mistresses

Thanks for the review

Last time I visited Kate the session was exactly like you described in terms of technique. The biggest ick for me though was the fact she gives tissues after to clean yourself with as the shower was broken and there were no way of washing yourself. Wanted to ask you if it was still the same.

Also if you could please tell me about your Asian Mistress Club experience, I always wanted to try but the website and marketing came off a bit iffy to me.

I use to see Mistress Poppy, Mistress Yue and Mistress Melissa. Poppy quality has gone down a lot now and Yue and Melissa have now retired. Hard finding quality Asian Mistresses .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review mate. Ill give her a try once I get some more experience!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessRising777 View Post
    Name - Kate

Establishment - Private Aparmtent (In/around CBD)

Time of visit - Mid July 2023 -

Website/add - https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_582...trix-Kate.html

Contact - In the above add, her whatsapp is linked

Rate - 30 mins $190; 60 mins $280; 90 mins $390 - Session was 60 mins

Experience and comments: First private girl review so be warned, also not standard sicne its a BDSM session

After talking on the following thread - http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ck-or-Randwick - about my experience in dominatrix sessions at Renwick/Randwick, Kate was mentioned as a private who use to work there that was amazing, and just had to try her since my go-to at Renwick, Irene, I was informed no longer works there. I've had mistress fendom sessions for about a year now sporadically, having seen 2 different mistresses at Renwick/Randwick, and 2 at Asian Mistress Club (found here - https://www.asianmistressclub.com/) so was excited to try someone different, who seemed to clearly love performing this style of activities.

Booking with Kate was simple, after messaging her on Whatsapp, she asked for my kinks, and quickly we proceeded to work out length desired and work out a time for a session, happening to be the next day. Originally it was suppose to be in the mid-afternoon, but I had to move it back a few hours to early evening to help a friend work from home at my place for the day, and there was no problems moving it back. However there was a weird quirk, whilst booking, she asked me for tribute, to bring rope. Now it didn't really put me off, but asking for tribute in addition to what you charge just seems abit odd? Especially when rope is something in BDSM you would expect to be readily on hand plus any rope sold as being for bondage, can get quite expensive, so unsure if she was expecting that or not. I of course, being the first time, just went to a local cheap shop and brought three different kinds for about $12 in total (funnily, the worker saw my phone case was falling apart so gave me one for free, which was near identical cost to the rope, so really I ended up getting free rope with a new phone case lol).

Travelling to the location is no problem, easy public transport both to train station and quick bus (or about 20-30min walk) and you are there. Parking seems like its hit or miss since just is street parking. I did encounter however, she had a session delayed from a late and i think she said extending time customer, so whilst I was there 10 minutes ahead of time, it wasn't until 30 minutes after my scheduled time did I come up and get in. She apologised, and I just changed the session from 90mins to 60mins.

Get in, strip, given wipes to wipe down entire body. She is in her outfit and looks amazing, slightly different look from the add due to outfit style and haircut, but definitely a good idea of what to expect imo. Has music playing in the corner of the room to hide any noises coming from our fun.

Without getting too into the kinks and specifics of every aspect of the session, I like having that bit of privacy for myself and her too out of respect, started from boot kissing, moving up and onto the table where remained for rest of session. Tied up hands above my head (and tied that to the table) whilst also having a strap on the table itself to prevent escape. She was impressed by my pain tolerance, and tried out plethora of ways as an introduction to her style and her familiarising herself with me. Use of nipple clamps, lots of ball and dick slapping/cbt, use of a small whip up and down my body. Then moved to edging (which im quite bad at) and she has a real magical touch that excites you to the limit. Really was hard to not burst, and she played the classic countdown game (count down to 10 before you can cum, going faster longer and harder as she does) before finally getting permission and just bursting out and shaking all over before some intense post-orgasam teasing and torture to end session. Given wipes and tissues to clean up whilst having some small talk about how long we both been into this, what might we try next if meet again etc. etc.

Overall, she is great at what she does, and anyone interested in the space should definitely give her a look as a potential mistress for you.... BUT

I find especially with mistresses then just girls in massage or brothel shops, you really need to find the style and vibe that suits you, and I can't really describe it but Kate just didn't seem to fully hit that compared to others i've seen. She is more expensive then the girls at Renwick/Randwick itself, and whilst definitely more skilled at dishing pain and building up excitement, ME PERSONALLY, would probably prefer saving the $80 going to Renwick/Randwick for an hour session there if Irene was still there, as I would then get to go more often, as nearly can go three times as opposed to only twice which is a big deal for someone young and recently out of Uni. Then compared to Asian Mistress Club i mentioned above, Kate and Renwick/Randwick are definitely more sexual, the way in which they do things in my words, is alot more mistress/sub, whereas Asian mistress Club, the two i've seen from there are alot harsher, more Mistress/Slave. They I felt used the time better, filled it with lots more pain compared to just walking around or constantly going in and out of different positions. Also less talking, Particually Kate would cosntantly be telling what she doing, what she thinks etc., so its definitely a more close relationship i would say, and different people will want different strokes.

With that said, if you want a more sexual BDSM experience from someone with my toys and experience, mistress Kate is great and absolutely recommend her.
    If you aren't as into the scene, and want to save abit of money. Going to Renwick/Randiwck will serve you will. IMO, the current msitresses at Randwick aren't my taste so i won't be going there.
    If you want to really be a slave to a mistress, a more intense session of submitting, AMC is where i think you better off going. It is however, located out of the CBD, and more expensive again ($350 for 1 hour). If anyone wants to know my experiences from there, just lmk in the replies or DM me.
    Thanks for the review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wasd View Post
    Thanks for the review,

Just a few questions. Last time I saw Kate, there was no shower and no clean up afterwards. Kinda ruined the whole experience for me as she only offered tissues. Is this still the case?

Also was curious who you saw from AMC and what your review for them was.

I use to see Mistress Poppy, Mistress Yue and Mistress Melissa but Poppy quality has gone down and Yue and Melissa are retired now.

Hard to find quality Asian Mistresses in Sydney.
    Yeah, still just given tissues/wipes to clean up. Bathroom is present but never offered and I never asked, did say "when you get home you can shower" so i asusme its not a thing which really does suck for planning sessions knowing you can be fully clean leaving.

I've seen Christina and Rose from AMC. Christina definitely more harsh in all good ways, whilst Rose feels abit more like a "friend' dominating you. So my expereinece with them is that Rose quite like Kate (just less sexual) whilst Christina feels more the type if you wanna really feel like a dominated sub/slave in a session

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing reports
    Another exciting place to visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessRising777 View Post
    Yeah, still just given tissues/wipes to clean up. Bathroom is present but never offered and I never asked, did say "when you get home you can shower" so i asusme its not a thing which really does suck for planning sessions knowing you can be fully clean leaving.

I've seen Christina and Rose from AMC. Christina definitely more harsh in all good ways, whilst Rose feels abit more like a "friend' dominating you. So my expereinece with them is that Rose quite like Kate (just less sexual) whilst Christina feels more the type if you wanna really feel like a dominated sub/slave in a session
    Thanks friend!

If I get the courage i'll try it out!

Never really went to a branch before, been too shy haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks friend!

If I get the courage i'll try it out!

Never really went to a branch before, been too shy haha
    I saw its worth it. Mistress Rose and Christina, definitely are 100% those pictures, so i would say you can accurately tell what the girl looks like if that matters alot to you in why you might have been hesitant

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review

Last time I visited Kate the session was exactly like you described in terms of technique. The biggest ick for me though was the fact she gives tissues after to clean yourself with as the shower was broken and there were no way of washing yourself. Wanted to ask you if it was still the same.

Also if you could please tell me about your Asian Mistress Club experience, I always wanted to try but the website and marketing came off a bit iffy to me.

I use to see Mistress Poppy, Mistress Yue and Mistress Melissa. Poppy quality has gone down a lot now and Yue and Melissa have now retired. Hard finding quality Asian Mistresses .
    I saw Yue a few times in recent years, what an absolute loss that she’s retired!

Had definitely tossed up trying Poppy but might steer clear after your review

Have also had some luck just trawling massage shops, every now and then you’ll come across a girl with a mean streak!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonito View Post
    I saw Yue a few times in recent years, what an absolute loss that she’s retired!

Had definitely tossed up trying Poppy but might steer clear after your review

Have also had some luck just trawling massage shops, every now and then you’ll come across a girl with a mean streak!
    Any particular girl + message shop you had recent luck with a mean streak girl? Wouldn't mind trying that out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great AR bro, tempted to try BDSM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi can you share the whatsapp number can’t see in the add. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Kate still around? I can’t see her Locanto anymore.