Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Massage Shop at Carlingford Rumour

Banned

Massage Shop at Carlingford Rumour

An Unconfirmed report has it that a massage shop at Carlingford has been served notice by the council and it is closing by the end of July.

The council has found incriminating evidence of FS in the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gosh... if by evidence you mean used condoms, then we're back to venues asking us to carry used condoms out & disposing ourselves. I hate being asked to do that & carry it in my pocket (and that was only tissues after HJ!!!! wtf!!!). Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Gosh... if by evidence you mean used condoms, then we're back to venues asking us to carry used condoms out & disposing ourselves. I hate being asked to do that & carry it in my pocket (and that was only tissues after HJ!!!! wtf!!!). Yuck.
    Mate, that reminded me with my good old days back at Stanmore when I carried with me my sacrificial DNAs in bag, wrapped in tissue papers and dropped them at the neighbors bin in the back laneway…….. haha

Banned
    A shop in Burwood gave me a small chocolate box as I left the shop. I didn't like chocolates so I gave it to a female colleague who loved chocolates.

I didn't know they put my used condom in the little box.

The female colleague sent me an SMS: You're a dirty man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    A shop in Burwood gave me a small chocolate box as I left the shop. I didn't like chocolates so I gave it to a female colleague who loved chocolates.

ROFL...get outta here! Sure you didn't make that up? Colleague didn't complain to HR?

Banned
    ROFL...get outta here! Sure you didn't make that up? Colleague didn't complain to HR?
    We went out soon after the chocolate gift. But I wouldn't advise anyone to try it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We went out soon after the chocolate gift. But I wouldn't advise anyone to try it.
    Note to self on ice breakers!! Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    note self, always check the box of chcolates

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Easy way for the shop to fix this issue is to require all girls to CIMS.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Warwick we need your help. Please he is back with his bad old ideas again. If you see it please reincarnate again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Warwick we need your help. Please he is back with his bad old ideas again. If you see it please reincarnate again.
    Easy. Why don't you become Warwick the Second?

And don't give the little boxes of chocolate from Burwood Brothel to your kids.

Banned
    The massage shops normally flush the used condoms down the toilet bowls to avoid being detected by the council.

It creates environment damage to the sea.

I never eat seafood again after I know about this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was sad to see the Carlo place close...had a few nice punts there even though it was one of those "off the radar" type places that had been there for years.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The massage shops normally flush the used condoms down the toilet bowls to avoid being detected by the council.

It creates environment damage to the sea.

I never eat seafood again after I know about this.
    Doing that all the timr will make a plumber rich. My mates are plumbers and the amount of calls for blocked drains they get from rentals filled with girls is unbelievable

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    An Unconfirmed report has it that a massage shop at Carlingford has been served notice by the council and it is closing by the end of July.

The council has found incriminating evidence of FS in the shop.
    So, did the shop close?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    So, did the shop close?
    Yes, unfortunately. I passed there today and the For Lease sign is still out. It was basically my regular shop for a while, so defo disappointed...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is it because Parramatta City Council have been infiltrated by the bible-bashers? Or quite close to the 'bible belt' Hills District? Or simply that elected officials in City Hall are not getting some hanky panky action?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Is it because Parramatta City Council have been infiltrated by the bible-bashers? Or quite close to the 'bible belt' Hills District? Or simply that elected officials in City Hall are not getting some hanky panky action?
    Heard from a WL working there that the shop could appeal to the Council but decided to close the shop instead. Well legal costs and fines are not cheap.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Heard from a WL working there that the shop could appeal to the Council but decided to close the shop instead. Well legal costs and fines are not cheap.
    Yeah, not cheap I am sure.
    I would love to know where some of the girls have gone - I only know that Jennifer (worked on Sun) now works at West Ryde. I also enjoyed my time with girls like Bella, Cindy, etc...if you know where they have gone, feel free to let me know.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gedinsyd View Post
    Yeah, not cheap I am sure.
    I would love to know where some of the girls have gone - I only know that Jennifer (worked on Sun) now works at West Ryde. I also enjoyed my time with girls like Bella, Cindy, etc...if you know where they have gone, feel free to let me know.
    It's why I ask for her WeChat/Line contact so as to avoid disruptions for those I enjoy. A smart one understands that it also benefits her: she has a client list she can bring to a new shop.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast