Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Massage Shop at Carlingford Rumour

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    It's why I ask for her WeChat/Line contact so as to avoid disruptions for those I enjoy. A smart one understands that it also benefits her: she has a client list she can bring to a new shop.
    Yup exactly...I got one contact, but was overseas for a bit and the closure happened while I was away...bummer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which shop in Carlingford is it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    Which shop in Carlingford is it?
    285 Pennant Hills Rd

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh shit that's terrible!! Hadn't been there In a while but had some great punts there over the last couple of years! Sad day indeed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh shit that's terrible!! Hadn't been there In a while but had some great punts there over the last couple of years! Sad day indeed
    Yeah, I had only been going there for a few months, but 80-90% of my punts there were decent - hope another one pops up in the area but not holding my breath

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes mate same!! I haven't been to the one across the road as there have been mixed reviews about service and girls age. Hopefully something new will pop us soon!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes mate same!! I haven't been to the one across the road as there have been mixed reviews about service and girls age. Hopefully something new will pop us soon!
    I have been to the one across the road several times (I presume you mean the Well Being one?) - tends to have more mature ladies, but they have been very friendly to me and given nice service, although their command of English is not great (except for the mamasan). I am keen on going there again, so it is not really that bad...YMMV I suppose, but I consider their massages and TT in particular to be pretty solid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gedinsyd View Post
    I have been to the one across the road several times (I presume you mean the Well Being one?) - tends to have more mature ladies, but they have been very friendly to me and given nice service, although their command of English is not great (except for the mamasan). I am keen on going there again, so it is not really that bad...YMMV I suppose, but I consider their massages and TT in particular to be pretty solid.
    Thanks for the intel mate! I'll definitely give this place a go. Thinking tomorrow hahaha!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the intel mate! I'll definitely give this place a go. Thinking tomorrow hahaha!!
    No worries mate...defo worth a punt. Hope it works out for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro! I'll keep you posted 👍

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There are 2 in Carlingford. One upstairs in an office building next door to a coaching college, the other a few doors up above a hairdresser or restaurant or something.

The one next to the coaching college has mainly over 40s, avg looks, decent service without being mind blowing. Haven't tried the other one.
    In the end, Epping is 5 mins drive east, Eastwood 5mins drive south east, and West Ryde and Rydalmere not far away either, so the Carlo shops to me are only if I'm in Carlo with time to spare but not enough time to go elsewhere. 285 had some decent girls over the journey, I recall one awesome session there, but again on the whole I found better options, or perhaps more reliable options, elsewhere. Doubt there'll be a new shop opening but you never know, with that huge development going up next to 285 in the coming years then maybe the market there will improve again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    There are 2 in Carlingford. One upstairs in an office building next door to a coaching college, the other a few doors up above a hairdresser or restaurant or something.

The one next to the coaching college has mainly over 40s, avg looks, decent service without being mind blowing. Haven't tried the other one.
    In the end, Epping is 5 mins drive east, Eastwood 5mins drive south east, and West Ryde and Rydalmere not far away either, so the Carlo shops to me are only if I'm in Carlo with time to spare but not enough time to go elsewhere. 285 had some decent girls over the journey, I recall one awesome session there, but again on the whole I found better options, or perhaps more reliable options, elsewhere. Doubt there'll be a new shop opening but you never know, with that huge development going up next to 285 in the coming years then maybe the market there will improve again.
    Yep, exactly...there are better options out of Carlo for sure, but again, I have had nice enough punts in the area when unable to go elsewhere. I have not seen a single review of the one near the hairdresser but am very tempted to TOFTT...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yep, exactly...there are better options out of Carlo for sure, but again, I have had nice enough punts in the area when unable to go elsewhere. I have not seen a single review of the one near the hairdresser but am very tempted to TOFTT...
    Yeah that's what has stopped me from visiting, not a single review, either it's a hidden gem or nothing to write home about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah that's what has stopped me from visiting, not a single review, either it's a hidden gem or nothing to write home about.
    Tried to do a TOFTT at the unknown one near the hairdresser today - called the mobile number but no reply, and noone got back to me. I wasn't brave enough to go up the stairs to find out if anyone is there, but instead decided to pop into Carlo Wellbeing Massage again as they are obviously very close. Saw Tina for the 3rd time today and her TT in particular is sensational - went home with a smile on my face and empty balls, so it was defo a nice punt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    , but instead decided to pop into Carlo Wellbeing Massage again as they are obviously very close. Saw Tina for the 3rd time today and her TT in particular is sensational - went home with a smile on my face and empty balls, so it was defo a nice punt.
    Curious and unfamiliar with the area (though I do know Eastwood) - what is the address of the Well Being shop? Is that the one mentioned near the coaching college with the '40's bracket or a different one? Public transport, feet, and Google maps and street view appreciate a well marked target. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Curious and unfamiliar with the area (though I do know Eastwood) - what is the address of the Well Being shop? Is that the one mentioned near the coaching college with the '40's bracket or a different one? Public transport, feet, and Google maps and street view appreciate a well marked target. Thanks
    Yes, Carlingford Wellbeing Massage is near the Coaching College.
    It is Shop 5, Level 1/835 Pennant Hills Road, Carlingford. Basically in between Carlingford Court and Carlingford Village shopping centres. There is always a white massage sign on the footpath. There is a dentist on your right as you enter the building...then go up a flight of stairs to level 1 and veer around to the left. The shop is tucked into a corner of the building and is pretty discreet.
    As for transport, bus is the way to go whether coming from Epping or from Parramatta, and get off on Carlingford road near Carlingford Court. A very short walk from there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yes, Carlingford Wellbeing Massage is near the Coaching College.
    It is Shop 5, Level 1/835 Pennant Hills Road, Carlingford. Basically in between Carlingford Court and Carlingford Village shopping centres. There is always a white massage sign on the footpath. There is a dentist on your right as you enter the building...then go up a flight of stairs to level 1 and veer around to the left. The shop is tucked into a corner of the building and is pretty discreet.
    As for transport, bus is the way to go whether coming from Epping or from Parramatta, and get off on Carlingford road near Carlingford Court. A very short walk from there.
    Sounds like we're sending him on a quest
    "To the north there lies a cave, the cave of Caerbannog, where in carved in mystic runes upon the very living rock, the last words of Olfin Bedwee of Rheged, make plain the last resting place of the most Holy Grail.”

But yes they are one and the same. Real estate agent on one side of entrance to building, dentist on the other, up the stairs on the 1st floor.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like we're sending him on a quest
    "To the north there lies a cave, the cave of Caerbannog, where in carved in mystic runes upon the very living rock, the last words of Olfin Bedwee of Rheged, make plain the last resting place of the most Holy Grail.”

But yes they are one and the same. Real estate agent on one side of entrance to building, dentist on the other, up the stairs on the 1st floor.
    hahahaha...a quest only fit for the bravest of the brave...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    hahahaha...a quest only fit for the bravest of the brave...
    But! Follow only if ye be men of valor, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived! Bones of full 50 men lie strewn about its lair, so brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come nay further! For DEATH awaits you ALL! With nasty big pointy teeth.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But! Follow only if ye be men of valor, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived! Bones of full 50 men lie strewn about its lair, so brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come nay further! For DEATH awaits you ALL! With nasty big pointy teeth.....
    LMAO...or it might just be the remains of people who perished while running scared from the dentist at the entrance when he pulled out his drill lol...
    Anyhow, only time will tell if 11Bravo lives up to his name

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast