Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lalabells

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lalabells

Hi can anyone comment on the talent at lalabells? Looking at the reviews here half of them look fake (under 10 posts or account made within the same month etc). What are your experiences and comparisons vs other shops in the area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few months ago when the place was run by Jenny, it was fantastic. The talent was young and fresh, and the service was top notch. But now it's run by the same mob as 88 Artarmon and the ML's are Milfs.
    Pictures are all genuine but my recent experiences have been poor to average.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the reply, where does Jenny run now or is there any good FS shop around the area?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Uuu don’t let me start with this place!

Yes photos are “genuine” but some or most are enhanced and modified to the max! The infamous Concord 14 does the same, at least the talents at Concord is somewhat decent. Friendly at the greeting but when you walk out the demon will come out to play.

Prices for massage also dearer than most places so you better go else where.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post
    A few months ago when the place was run by Jenny, it was fantastic. The talent was young and fresh, and the service was top notch. But now it's run by the same mob as 88 Artarmon and the ML's are Milfs.
    Pictures are all genuine but my recent experiences have been poor to average.
    Missed Jennifer, good Mamasan when this Lalabelle established and didn’t visited since she left

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess we all in many respects live in the past- so YMMV as time moves on.
    Visited twice in last week - did a post on Tammy who is just awesome at Lalabells - today I got Lucky (initially tried to book Coco) and it was a great GFE though light on in some departments- but managed FS bed edge, doggy, mish, cowgirl, DATY, BBBJ - shower before and after. Great premises and a variety of rooms.
    I guess expectations are expectations but in all my recent punts few have come close to below par. Anyway you get what you give. Based on my two experiences in a week - I will go back for at least a third go.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is my regular place and Jenny is still the manager,
    The photos of the girls standing next to a pink wall where taken in the shop and are true, just their faces are blurted out,
    When it comes to prices just pay Jenny the massage time you want and negotiate your tip with the girl,
    Don’t forget every girl is different and every girl responds differently with each customer.so if you are a fat ugly dirty smelling beast of a man you are lucky the girls even want to take your money let alone wanting to touch you,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Faces are blurred though so you can't really tell how old they are from it. Assuming most are in there 40s?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Based on my two recent experiences MLs between 25 and 30. But both gave excellent to great service. Close enough to a GFE. I guess there is some poetic licence in this business and a case of “buyer beware” for a punter - but in all fairness you should restrict your doubts based on a REAL experience and not a runaway opinion on negative assumptions. On both occasions Mamasan on duty asked if I was happy with service - and I clearly said yes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I frequently punt here and the talent is usually good. If you're friendly and not a tight ass you'll get looked after here. Jenny the receptionist is a great chick she is always welcoming. Amy (SK), Suzy (SK), Tiffany (V), and Diana (V ) are in their early 20's. They also have some great busty girls with big racks if that's your thing.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Only went once, saw the brilliant Porsche (who remains my undisputed ml of the year) who then upped and left to Melbourne. It's an odd location that I just don't get to. I guess I would have made more of an effort if Porsche had hung around. Have wondered about girl quality since the change of ownership.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    ....so if you are a fat ugly dirty smelling beast of a man you are lucky the girls even want to take your money let alone wanting to touch you,
    I presume we are similar. Any recommendation where I should go?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I presume we are similar. Any recommendation where I should go?
    Sibon I recommend if you want to be a lean mean fuck those girls like crazy sex machine, go to the Gym and hit the treadmill,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been there couple of times. most girls I seen are milfs, some with big breasts.

The rooms are renovated and seem clean to me. Also rooms are spacious with showers.

Mamason was very friendly, also provided a small bottle of water.

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JamilAz View Post
    I frequently punt here and the talent is usually good. If you're friendly and not a tight ass you'll get looked after here. Jenny the receptionist is a great chick she is always welcoming. Amy (SK), Suzy (SK), Tiffany (V), and Diana (V ) are in their early 20's. They also have some great busty girls with big racks if that's your thing.
    Who do you reckon has the best service out of those chicks? I wanna visit one day but don't wanna get a milf

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Man do we all miss Porsche

Junior Member(有D料到)

Glad to know

Quote Originally Posted by frank.huang.ak View Post
    I have been there couple of times. most girls I seen are milfs, some with big breasts.

The rooms are renovated and seem clean to me. Also rooms are spacious with showers.

Mamason was very friendly, also provided a small bottle of water.
    Glad to know the spacious rooms with showers. I visited a place near Villawood. Service was good, but infra was very poor. So not feeling like going again at all.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    Man do we all miss Porsche
    Yeah I was very late to the party there, saw her on like her 2nd last shift or something.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At last, found the magnificent mamasan / receptionist Jenny ex 88A Artarmon. Long lasting sadness that I never had the opportunity to have a massage and extras sessions with her .... definitely one for the "Mamasans you want to fuck but couldn't" thread.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CursedCoomer View Post
    I wanna visit one day but don't wanna get a milf
    You wouldn’t like to fuck a milf?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast