Senior Member(無間使者)

Cherry Blossom - 5 Alan Street, Fairfield - Zoey

Person's Name : Zoey

Establishment : Cherry Blossom, 5 Alan Street, Fairfield

Date of Visit : 13 July 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink 02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $120 for 30mins. $180 for 1 hour

Age : Was told 24yo by reception, which could be correct.

Size/shape : about 165cm, natural C cups with a bit of drop to them. size 10 body, shaved pussy with bit of stubble and medium length blonde/golden hair

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : CBJ, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : not really

I received a text at 2:30PM from the girl that works reception and was told new girl Zoey working with description " New Zoey 24yo, size 6-8, slim sweet, newbie and friendly". How can i so say to that description?! I replied and made a booking for 6:30PM.

I was 10mins away from the shop and was running late so called and was told by the receptionist that someone had extended and Zoey won't be free until 7:30PM!? like wtf?! I questioned why she didn't call me earlier to tell me this and if I hadn't called and turned up to the shop then I would have been told to wait 1 hr for Zoey even though I made a booking?! Her response was sorry and that they have 2 new young indian girls that I can have a look. At this point I wasn't going to drive back home since I live 30mins away. so I ended up just going to the shop.

Parked my car and walking inside and told reception I'm the 630pm booking for Zoey. Back and forth conversation as to why she screwed up my booking etc. No apology from her end. I asked about the Indian girls and was told they are busy and that only Kitty was available. I told her I'll just wait for Zoey, but i'll take a look at Kitty. Kitty was a nice young thick viet chick, however, I was still set with Zoey. I had to see what she looked like. At this point it was about 6:55PM and after a few moments I hear a customer and a girl come out. The receptionist then tells me Zoey is available now...in my head I was thinking why did that customer finish so early when he was supposed to finish at 7:30pm.

Zoey walks in and says hi and I paid for 30mins.

Into the room and I quickly take a shower and dry myself. Zoey was already naked when I came out of the shower. My first impression of Zoey - definitely early to mid 20s, definitely not slim or a size 6-8. I'd say she is more curvy and a size 10. She was quite cold and reserve at the start until i started speaking Vietnamese and she started to open up and became more chatty. I hop onto the bed and she sits next to me with her legs crossed. After a few moments of conversing she grabs a condom and started sucking me off. Her legs are still crossed at this point and she is still sitting next to me. Blowjob goes for about 3mins max and she applies some lube to her pussy and asked in Vietnameese if I wanted her on top. I said no, I'd like to do standing mish. I enter her slowly and pick up the pace. She is covering her tits with her hands, i try to lick her nipples, but she still covering them. Guessing she doesn't want her tits sucked. I pump away for about 5mins and then asked to change to doggy. She's got a decent size butt, but I do prefer a nice slim booty. I pump away in doggy for a few minutes and blow in the bag. I shower and leave.

I didn't really vibe with Zoey and I felt the whole sex experience was star-fishy. I guess also the mix up with my booking and the false description of Zoey given by reception change my mood a bit. Zoey does seem a bit inexperience and maybe in due time she may get better.

WIR? Yes. I will return to the shop (if they don't screw up my bookings again), however, I won't be seeing Zoey again. Next time I might give Kitty a crack, even though I don't usually pick curvy girls. Kitty will be an exception.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The booking screw up is what prevents me from coming back. Everytime I book and rock up the girl isn't available cause customers end up extending. Either I have to wait for see another girl. One experience left me traumatised when I picked her she was frustrated she threw a pillow on the bed.. I asked I'll see someone else but she's fine. CFS thenahe wanted me to see her again, no thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    The booking screw up is what prevents me from coming back. Everytime I book and rock up the girl isn't available cause customers end up extending. Either I have to wait for see another girl. One experience left me traumatised when I picked her she was frustrated she threw a pillow on the bed.. I asked I'll see someone else but she's fine. CFS thenahe wanted me to see her again, no thanks
    Yeah I agree. However, in the years i've been going to the shop, they've only screwed me over 2-3 times. It is a hit and miss shop and i'd say the hit outweigh miss.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey planning my first visit here. Do you know if they change the sheets after each customer?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_pete View Post
    Hey planning my first visit here. Do you know if they change the sheets after each customer?
    No idea man. I doubt it though. If i recall they only have a small sheet that gets changed. The sheet is the size of a floor mat, but if you're expecting the whole bedsheet to be changed then it's a no

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_pete View Post
    very good point been asked as hygiene is one of the most concerned for me too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This place is going down.
    Everything is wrong:
    Girls doesn't want to have a roster, come and go anytime they like.
    Shop doesn't have roster, when we ask they don't know who will work at what time.
    Price isn't good. 120 for cbj then inside room girls will ask $50 for bbbj, 3 mins and doesn't have any skills
    Sometimes girls refuse 1 hr booking because they get more $ doing 30mins
    Pay a bit more and get proper diamond services

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    This place is going down.
    Everything is wrong:
    Girls doesn't want to have a roster, come and go anytime they like.
    Shop doesn't have roster, when we ask they don't know who will work at what time.
    Price isn't good. 120 for cbj then inside room girls will ask $50 for bbbj, 3 mins and doesn't have any skills
    Sometimes girls refuse 1 hr booking because they get more $ doing 30mins
    Pay a bit more and get proper diamond services
    Thanks for the heads up. Guess i'll give this shop a miss until a good AR comes up.
    Any recommendations for a proper FS in the fairfield/liverpool areas?

I've been to the shop at 8 Hume Highway, Warrick Farm - terrible experience, poor massage, session ending 15 mins early.. there's a new "saigon massage" in the same building complex but looks probably less desirable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This place was my very first exp. Wanted to have sex for the first time. At the time I just googled who was recommended at this place. Her name was ?Cat/Kat. This was like over 10 years ago. Punting was and is still new to me. Because I never been with a girl, I was like ridiculously shy and timid and didn't open up. Went to this place a few times after and 185 Guildford, always feels like a business, they shove you in with any girl unless you stated you have a booking. The vibe from the workers at Cherry blossom alan st put me off and why I stopped going there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yup. You end up with 120plus50.
    30mins
    Shower alone
    Attitude so so
    No kiss (any part of the girl mouth breast down)
    No services
    Bad bbbj for 50 extra
    Uncertainty who's working, called and told 5 girls all pretty come hey all busy just this 2 available which are so so but you already travelled far...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a gem that worked here by the name of Anna. $110 30mins for fs, bbbj, daty and kissing. Unfortunately she no longer works there and works out at Chatswood. She goes by Lily on E&B and charge $200 for 30mins.

If some of you follow the other posts on this forum then you'd know who i'm talking about