Thread: Any intel on this lady? Seems too good to be true

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any intel on this lady? Seems too good to be true

I haven't really seen something like this on reddit before.

Messaged her via kik and she sent me the following menu. I tried reverse searching her pics but nothing came up.

Would be awesome if genuine but I highly doubt it at those rates. Anyone have any intel?

- [x] 🥰massage & happy ending menu (in Villawood) 🥰
    - [ ] 1hr 20mins $250 and anal $350
    -[ ] 1hr 50mins no limit:$625
    - [ ] 1 Weeknd(fri-sat):$1850
    - [ ] Carfun(no limit)30mins:$330
    - [ ] 3SUM: No limit :2hrs: $800
    - [ ] Date night:$635
    -[ ] FULL NIGHT :$1k
    - [ ] 50mins no limit : $400

- [ ] The regular 1hr20mins:$250:
    full body petrissage, Nuru ,Thai , lingam massage,making out,kissing,oral sex. Then if you want to fuck my ass you pay full $350

-1hr50mins no limit $625: petrissage,Nuru prostrate, thai,lingam massage. making out,kissing,oral,raw sex, milking,pegging,69,everything you want ,anal, play, creampie, eating me out, tieing me up and using all your toys on me

www.reddit.com
    CVHX12 (u/CVHX12) - Reddit
    u/CVHX12: [VERIFIED✅]26 5'7 Just a kinky LMT😈 new to the lifestyle, just here showing off when less busy. No d pic❌ or weird shit. Down to chat on …
    www.reddit.com www.reddit.com

Subreddit Icon
    r/AussieAffairs

•Posted by
    u/CVHX12
    19 days ago

26[f4a] Kinky LMT 🥵​
    renderTimingPixel.png

nsfw
    Waking up with body aches? Been overwhelmed with work stress? I understand how you feel. Can help I’m a trained and licensed masseuse just started offering more in my session really. I offer NURU : is a full body contact massage I’ll be naked while massaging you, MILKING : is when you’re laying on a table with a small hole in it and I Play with your dick through the hole. YONI: is dedicated to the fairer sex. Also known as a vagina massage, it involves gently rubbing the hips, inner thigh, back, and vulva. The aim is to help your partner relax, feel in tune with sensations, and establish a stronger connection with you. FRICTION : a massage technique used to increase circulation and release areas that are tight; particularly around joints and where there are adhesions within the muscles or tendons,....I’m very open minded, 420 friendly Happy E guaranteed. Do more than just hey, go straight to the point let me know how I can help you. Read bio before texting. Thank you

CVHX12​
    u/CVHX12 · 9m
    [VERIFIED✅]26 5'7 Just a kinky LMT😈 new to the lifestyle, just here showing off when less busy. No d pic❌ or weird shit. Down to chat on Kik: katrinabailey23

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I doubt it but I’m gonna bite the bullet potentially this weekend. Will let you know 🫡

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFinSashimi View Post
    I doubt it but I’m gonna bite the bullet potentially this weekend. Will let you know ��
    Did you get a chance to see her on the weekend?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I attempted to book however she wanted a deposit so i did not proceed.
    Unable to confirm but likely fake and to me not worth the risk of paying a deposit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shame but you’re probably right..too good to be true.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not sure about the lady but lots of scam is going in Villawood.
    I think some punter booked for incall went to private apartment. All money exchange done and the guys comes in and fucked out of punter why he is with her gf and flew away with her gf.
    he paid a high amount of money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Stay away from the ones that want a deposit!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jt82 View Post
    Stay away from the ones that want a deposit!
    +1 not worth the risk. There's more fish available around that price point, or maybe just a little more.