Thread: I was f&f Lucky

Senior Member(無間使者)

I was f&f Lucky

Diamond Service $250/hr
    Yesterday 8pm

Lucky was not my first choice but had seen posted picture. I had called to make a booking and initially was not sure so called back later Tallish Chinese nice friendly face and natural DD breasts that were upright and hard, nice smooth body, nice smile and pleasant introduction.
    Showered first with nice touching of my stiffened cock and then to the double size bed and back to basics with a nice BBBJ which led to a nice 69
    and I sucked on her pussy lips. Claimed later she came twice. Requested sex and she obliged first on the side2 of the bed, then doggy, followed by mish and later cowgirl. Lucky during this time made those little mouse squeaks and I commented "sure your not Japanese" but it was fun.
    Took our time, slow hard, fast and while stopped and sitting on me in cowgirl she flexed her pelvic muscles several times on my little fella and that was a big YES. Great feeling to feel a grippin' drippin' pussy taking control.
    Lucky was very wet during all this time. Conversation was great with Lucky it was easy and fun as we traded back and forth as she answered my questions. Halfway through told me she was my girlfriend and we both played the game.
    The ending was erotic - even though I took over and eventually masturbated to a thrilling climax - Lucky nibbled on my nipples and stroked my shrunken balls. But it was intensely erotic and satisfying to feel that level of attention to I guess to an extent and ignored part of the body. My nipples felt electric. When I unloaded on my belly Lucky said "too much" cleaned me up and showered again wiping my still stiffened fella with a nice touch. I thanked Lucky for her time and as we did during the session we said goodbye and we both laughing.
    I guess the summary is f&f = feelin' and fuckin" Lucky.
    Second time at Lalabells clean and easily accessible premises.
    On both occasions Mamasan asked if I was happy with the service - I said yes and thanked her.
    Great go to when everything else shuts at 8pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw that she was a new girl they had. Thanks for the AR mate I'll give her a go when I see her on next.

Shop Owner
    Glad you enjoyed your time with Lucky we look forward to seeing you again!