Phone : 0498100011

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $280/60min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, cowgirl

Size/shape : Pretty, slim, F-cups,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

Session: Saw Lan on the roster and after reading some of the reviews I called to book her.

Looks wise she is beautiful though beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I definitely think she is up there (the photos on the website are accurate). She is slim with a cute ass and amazing large, enhanced breasts that were a sight to behold in the small black outfit she was wearing.
    As soon as we were in the room the DFK began immediately, maybe she liked the way I looked but this girl really made an amazing first impression.

This went on for a few minutes before she pulled my pants down and began to give me an amazing BBBJ. No Teeth, deep, with great hand movements and no tissue breaks. The constant eye contact really elevated the experience even more.
    she then pushed my back on to the small armchair and put some lube between her amazing breasts and gave me Spanish that rivalled the best.

I was so turned on that I couldn't wait to start our session so I undressed fully and got on the bed where we continued our DFK session.

I don't know about others but the ability for a girl to provide DFK is the thing that gets me off. As we kissed my hand wandered down to her pussy and she was wet and tight.
    There was no FOAM and she really made the experience both PSE and GFE at the same time.

She slipped the dom on and climbed on top of me and rode me slow first the picked up the pace. I was close to coming so I asked her to slow down and otherwise I would have exploded in record time.
    she continued to ride me without complaint or fatigue as I gently played with her amazing breasts until I asked her to change to doggy.

WOW what a sight to behold. her slim waist and her round ass meant that I did not last long and I soon came.

She cleaned me up and we had a shower where she was gentle and clean both of us without rushing. Once dried off we talked for a bit and as I was Vietnamese we really were able to connect. Like most she is here studying, and she sounded really intelligent and engaging.

After awhile we started slowly and gently kissing again until it became another full on DFK session. My little feller was hard again to my surprise as I am usually only a 1 shot kind of guy.
    She went down and gave me another amazing BBBJ until I asked her to lie down. On went another dom and I started a great missionary session. Looking down at her pretty face and seeing her great tits jiggle as I went at it was pure bliss and I after another 15 mins I blew my second load for the first time in years.

We had another shower where she showed a lot attention, and I stumbled out of there drained and satisfied.

She will be hard to book with all the great review she has received but she really deserves them as she really looks after you.

Please be gentle and kind to her and ask her what she likes. Of course, YMMV but if you look after her she will be in kind look after you.

It looks like I will be spending a lot of money and time at Nightshade in the near future. I will definitely be back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Man i REALLY neeed to see this girl

Lan provides pretty consistent, good service. I have seen her twice and my experience is very similar to yours and many other reviews. She is a good girl, really appreciates her customers spending their hard earned money on her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Lan provides pretty consistent, good service. I have seen her twice and my experience is very similar to yours and many other reviews. She is a good girl, really appreciates her customers spending their hard earned money on her.
    My back still hurts enough that I have a serious case of shaggers back with her!!
    This girl seriously gets into the session and completely fucks you over, but in a good way!!