Thread: Mika Tall Japanese Girlfriend.

Mika Tall Japanese Girlfriend.

Name : Mika
    Nationality:Japanese
    Rate : as Website
    Service : as Website
    Face : beauty in the eyes of beholder, almost glamorous and for sure turns your head.
    Boobs : a to a+
    Height : 170-175 is
    Body : slim

Very good attitude girl 10/10, and if you don't carefull, you can fall in love with this girl quickly. I don't remember that much with my first session or second session with her, so I just mix both of the session.

For the record she has a little bit experience but you can easily see she is new in this kind of industry, the way she moves etc etc.

DFK
    With me DFK is non-stop, either in 1st or 2nd time meeting her. The japanese dfk.

Daty
    From the first time I meet her, she open to daty and enjoy it very much, in the 2nd time meeting her, just say the bed linen was drenched by the end of the session, (thanks bro aloscha for the training lol) she even give me nickname "mechanic" and I confused and asked what does she mean. And she with her silly way moves her tongue wildly, and her head up and down. Lol

sex
    She is newbie like when she cg she only pumping. Not grinding, which is good for men, but it will make her tired easily. But very responsive with any style. I tried mish, cg, rcg , coital alignment, scissor, doggy, spooning, pronebone. And I think we invented new style as well. Like hot seat but she like in doggy position, so weird and she likes it lol.

blowjob and cim
    Her blowjob style is using tounge a lot, but she never use her hands to stroke, so for some guy this is like edging lol. CIM allowed, she offers it to me as her English so so, she said " when you finish, (imitates explosion with her hand ) use my mouth ok". I didn't got cim, but when I cum she sucks the little bro , not intense sucking you dry but yeah like that. She promised me " next time I will make you cum with my mouth" lol.

WIR?
    I already return to her for 2 hours session. So yes. I might be return to her again for "mechanic" session

TL;DR
    Mika is a pretty almost glamorous girl(because she doesn't use too much make up). She is funny and bright girl. Just flows with her as she is new in this industry. Very very GFE style.

YMMV
    Always treat girl with respect

PKing Approved!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds good. I’ll add her to my list..

I’ll want CIM from her..

And crap she’s alittle taller than me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds hot af...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Name : Mika
    Nationality:Japanese
    Rate : as Website
    Service : as Website
    Face : beauty in the eyes of beholder, almost glamorous and for sure turns your head.
    Boobs : a to a+
    Height : 170-175 is
    Body : slim

Very good attitude girl 10/10, and if you don't carefull, you can fall in love with this girl quickly. I don't remember that much with my first session or second session with her, so I just mix both of the session.

For the record she has a little bit experience but you can easily see she is new in this kind of industry, the way she moves etc etc.

DFK
    With me DFK is non-stop, either in 1st or 2nd time meeting her. The japanese dfk.

Daty
    From the first time I meet her, she open to daty and enjoy it very much, in the 2nd time meeting her, just say the bed linen was drenched by the end of the session, (thanks bro aloscha for the training lol) she even give me nickname "mechanic" and I confused and asked what does she mean. And she with her silly way moves her tongue wildly, and her head up and down. Lol

sex
    She is newbie like when she cg she only pumping. Not grinding, which is good for men, but it will make her tired easily. But very responsive with any style. I tried mish, cg, rcg , coital alignment, scissor, doggy, spooning, pronebone. And I think we invented new style as well. Like hot seat but she like in doggy position, so weird and she likes it lol.

blowjob and cim
    Her blowjob style is using tounge a lot, but she never use her hands to stroke, so for some guy this is like edging lol. CIM allowed, she offers it to me as her English so so, she said " when you finish, (imitates explosion with her hand ) use my mouth ok". I didn't got cim, but when I cum she sucks the little bro , not intense sucking you dry but yeah like that. She promised me " next time I will make you cum with my mouth" lol.

WIR?
    I already return to her for 2 hours session. So yes. I might be return to her again for "mechanic" session

TL;DR
    Mika is a pretty almost glamorous girl(because she doesn't use too much make up). She is funny and bright girl. Just flows with her as she is new in this industry. Very very GFE style.

YMMV
    Always treat girl with respect

PKing Approved!
    Do you find she’s really bad with time management? Like, she’ll set her timer for exactly the amount of time you’ve paid for, so once it goes of it’s already past your time. I feel a little bad that she’ll get in trouble and that I’ll annoy the staff there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherI View Post
    Do you find she’s really bad with time management? Like, she’ll set her timer for exactly the amount of time you’ve paid for, so once it goes of it’s already past your time. I feel a little bad that she’ll get in trouble and that I’ll annoy the staff there.
    She just new to industry so she always put exactly the time you pay for.

So in the end sometime with mika feel rush lol. In my 2 hours booking she ran off because she thinks she needs to go out the room on time lol.

But the staff overthere always good. Just explain to them it will have no problem. As they always give buzz5 mins, as long not busy time they should be ok.

For me I always put my own timer as i like to shower before go lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    She just new to industry so she always put exactly the time you pay for.

So in the end sometime with mika feel rush lol. In my 2 hours booking she ran off because she thinks she needs to go out the room on time lol.

But the staff overthere always good. Just explain to them it will have no problem. As they always give buzz5 mins, as long not busy time they should be ok.

For me I always put my own timer as i like to shower before go lol.
    Yes! First time I saw her she just up and left me in the room, she legit got dressed and ran out lol

I assumed she was going to do the same thing last time I saw her so I just finished my shower and got dressed thinking she’d just bail. But she waited for me by the door the whole time! Just so she could say goodbye 100x haha damn she’s cute!

Funny girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mika is hilarious, she puts you at ease immediately with her smile, banter, and own silly demeanor. She’s a big talker, absolutely loves to chat and just talk with you, despite her very limited English. One of the highlights of my session with her was when the speakers suddenly played some club music she promptly danced her ass off and said “woah I like this music”… butt naked and all hahaha. She’s goofy and silly but still manages to come off as seductive and classy… top chick. She’s tall too, I think she might be even a little taller than me, I’m 174cm for reference.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    I saw Mika recently as well. Very friendly talkative girl, who also likes to joke around. same experience with bro @PKING2
    non stop DFK throughout whole session

This is the way.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Does she have a nice ass? tall girl with a nice ass checks all my boxes. lol thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Does she have a nice ass? tall girl with a nice ass checks all my boxes. lol thanks
    I think she has a good ass, it’s a good handful.

Also, she is leaving at the end of the month, so if she’s on your list, time is limited.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherI View Post
    I think she has a good ass, it’s a good handful.

Also, she is leaving at the end of the month, so if she’s on your list, time is limited.
    Thank you. I was able to see her recently. Definitely agree with what some of you said, she's very funny and happy go lucky kind of girl. Even though we had to communicate via google translate, the conversation is not lost and she's not shy to express herself. If more detail is needed, I would be happy to write an AR. Cheers.

Mika is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com