Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tipping

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tipping

Hello everyone,

How do you guys tip? I have only been to less than 5 shops and after each session which I've found enjoyable I give the girl a 50 dollar bill even if the shop says on their website or wherever they include a tip in the price. Is 50 dollars a good tip amount because I have seen the term 'pineapple' pop up a bit so that's how much I give. I also haven't been in a situation where I've haggled the girl for any extras, so if I ever do ask a girl about extras should I give a tip as well as her extras cost?

Also, just curious if you a girl 50 dollars or whatever before even starting do you reckon she'll give better service? Or should extra money to the girl only strictly come after the service and if it is good?

Tip is after the service.
    Pineapple term is usually for the extra cost.

You don't need to tip If you don't want. But you should always pay the extra cost, when she agrees

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeh just pay the extras thats discussed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With a girl I know I tip upfront - usually 3 pineapples - why? I express my intention - appreciation. No guessing. Not always for full service either. When FS delivered - it goes without saying. Recently did the Diamond Service - did not tip as 3🍍I assume in the price. But I guess could do a small tip. If your bouncing around I guess if you weren’t impressed you might not tip.
    I guess it depends on your own values and how you see the life of an ML. I just really appreciate that the younger ladies provide a balance for me to obtain sexual satisfaction. Once you start to devalue and question the prices stop punting - your in the wrong game. Nominally I choose a 90 minute service - to savour a relaxing massage.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo28891298 View Post
    Hello everyone,

How do you guys tip? I have only been to less than 5 shops and after each session which I've found enjoyable I give the girl a 50 dollar bill even if the shop says on their website or wherever they include a tip in the price. Is 50 dollars a good tip amount because I have seen the term 'pineapple' pop up a bit so that's how much I give. I also haven't been in a situation where I've haggled the girl for any extras, so if I ever do ask a girl about extras should I give a tip as well as her extras cost?

Also, just curious if you a girl 50 dollars or whatever before even starting do you reckon she'll give better service? Or should extra money to the girl only strictly come after the service and if it is good?
    Your $50 should be on top of whatever extra the girl ask e.g. BJ $100. You should walk away with $150 on the massage table.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few months ago I gave a ML $150 at the end, even though the agreed extras price was $100, purely because her attitude was so good and I'd thoroughly enjoyed the session.
    She protested that I'd given too much and tried to give me $50 back. I told her to keep it as a thank you.
    Unsurprisingly the next time I saw her the experience was even more fun!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When I use to go to small Asian massage shops near the train station, I use to play the tipping game with the girls, but it all depended on her looks, as some you want to fuck and others you just settle on a HJ and get out of there asap, now by talking to them through the massage you can find out if they have been busy or very quiet, and has she made any tips for the day,
    So when its time to turn over and negotiate your tip for service, I would say something like I only $80 extra so is $50 for a NHJ ok, she might if you are lucky, she might offer a NBJ 6T9R for $80 or full service for the price, but of course you give her the full $100 extra if she was worth it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also depending on shops. Shops with young girls are usually more expensive. Shops with milfs are usually cheaper. Same girl in different shops may ask for different amount for extra.

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frank.huang.ak View Post
    Also depending on shops. Shops with young girls are usually more expensive. Shops with milfs are usually cheaper. Same girl in different shops may ask for different amount for extra.
    This has been my experience so far. Young ladies = 3 pineapples. Aunties and milfs = 2 pineapples.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    A few months ago I gave a ML $150 at the end, even though the agreed extras price was $100, purely because her attitude was so good and I'd thoroughly enjoyed the session.
    She protested that I'd given too much and tried to give me $50 back. I told her to keep it as a thank you.
    Unsurprisingly the next time I saw her the experience was even more fun!!
    Would $150 become normal to the point you'll tip to $200?
    There was this Thai girl I used to see, started off $100 then I tipped her extra 50 cause she did a good job.
    However next time when I gave her $100 she wanted more..

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Would $150 become normal to the point you'll tip to $200?
    There was this Thai girl I used to see, started off $100 then I tipped her extra 50 cause she did a good job.
    However next time when I gave her $100 she wanted more..
    Instant drop if the girl expects more than usual because you tipped extra one time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is no culture of tipping. Or could I say expectations. Like any other hospitality industry you tip for good service or appreciate the young person looking after. So for a hour massage $20 tip should be enough to show the appreciation as well as keep the expectations to a normal level.

So if you are tipping about the extras. This is based on what you agree. Typical hj have been $50, nude hj around $100 as this may have body slides and so on. You could ask for extras at the start or most places when they ask you to flip will ask for extras.

I mix it up. When I am horny I would straight away ask what extras they provide. Other times leave it til they ask as this builds up the excitement of not knowing and makes the massage more interesting. I have paid extra on top of what they have asked when the effort was there from the ML.

Basically reward a good service this may encourage few girls to try harder.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes!!!!!! This has happened to me before! And have to be careful because the girls in the shop talk. And often compare tips etc.
    This has fucked me over before......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    Yes!!!!!! This has happened to me before! And have to be careful because the girls in the shop talk. And often compare tips etc.
    This has fucked me over before......
    If too many people are generous with tips and pay over the odds the ML will have a new tip scale and we will all end up paying more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldguy61 View Post
    If too many people are generous with tips and pay over the odds the ML will have a new tip scale and we will all end up paying more.
    💯 mate!! Raises the bar and all girls then demand expect the higher tip

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe I've just been lucky, but I've never had a ML appear to expect a tip over and above the agreed extras price.
    If we agree on $100 for certain extras that's what I give her. If she surprises me by providing something above what we've agreed then of course I will tip her some more.
    But a standard $50 tip in addition to the agreed extras? No.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The practice of tipping originated in England, and was adopted by the yanks who perfected the art of underpaying their black/negro workers forcing them to rely on the tips from white clientele to make up for a meager pittance of pay.

Tipping is the legacy of slavery, it's immoral, it creates social class structures, it has a racial and discimminatory undertones, it promotes inferiority, inequality in people, and for the paying customer an air of aristocracy. It's a practice rooted in racism and slavery and should have been abolished when the blacks were freed from slavery. Yet here we are in modern 21st century still adopting this fucked up practice and changed the word from tips to gratuities. But if you tip a cop, a judge, a teacher, a government employee etc it's called bribery and/or corruption....it's all fucked!

In some respects brothels have a more contemporary 'moral compass' than RnT's.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tip the girls $50 for HJ most of the time. It seems to be the standard. I feel weird that it hasn't changed for at least 5 years given all the inflation going on.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    Maybe I've just been lucky, but I've never had a ML appear to expect a tip over and above the agreed extras price.
    If we agree on $100 for certain extras that's what I give her. If she surprises me by providing something above what we've agreed then of course I will tip her some more.
    But a standard $50 tip in addition to the agreed extras? No.
    Agreed.

Let's be clear and differentiate between a "tip" and a "service" charge for extras. I don't tip; I ALWAYS pay the agreed service charge for her service upgrades. Like an airline, upgrading from an economy seat (Part 1 (ONLY massage)) to business class (Part2-2.5) to 1st class (Part 3).

FIRST time with an ML, I will lay a 50 on the table. I don't consider this a tip but rather an indication of my interest in a SERVICE upgrade. The shops I visit, it's understood - NHJ. Sometimes I'll ask about additional upgrades; with others, I let her broach the subject as to what her upgrades might include. MY experience, part 2, NHJ, is THE 50, an additional 50 gives additional services short of FULL, and 1ST class can be anywhere from included in the 100 to 150 TOTAL. Several, after agreeing for 100 for part 2.5, when I've inquired about part 3, would say, "up to you". With them, I paid an extra 30 for the 1st class seat. Appeared to be accepted as return visits were always booked and never asked for more. But NONE of these additional charges were tips; they were service charges for additional services (as in an oil change, when your mechanic asks if you want standard oil or premium oil - with the additional fees).

With return visits, for ME, for the same class of service, I pay the same, no need to discuss, unless there would be an additional upgrade.

EXCEPTIONS:
    1)Summerville - Pen and Ice. Both the extra 50 for the NHJ. However, given the fun of Pen, and the great massage of Ice, TIPPED an extra 30. Given the same service on subsequent visits, same service charge and tip.

2)One regular 130 FS ML, when I messaged her I would be booking her, she informed me that FS was off the table due to her period. Appreciated the info, but still booked, just downgraded to 2.5. I gave her 100, MY standard. She wanted to return one 50, saying it was too much for the SERVICE delivered. I told her to keep it, so guess it would be a combo of service charge and tip, depending on your perspective.

3)Being a VISITOR, on my LAST visit to two 130 ML's, told them this would be my last visit for quite awhile, I gave them 150, what I considered a service charge and 20 tip. BOTH asked me if I wanted change, which, for ME, showed their class. I said to keep it, and hoped to see them again on my return.

Finally, somewhere around here, there was a "how-to" manual written several years ago (in one of my previous posts, included a link). GREAT help for me. In there, the author suggested giving a SMALL tip, say $10, just to differentiate you from others IF you were planning on returning. For ME, a 50 TIP is over the top. If you're paying 50 when you leave, I'd consider it the SERVICE charge for the HJ, and a NHJ at that.

Here's what I used to learn the "how-to" when I was TOTALLY CLUELESS:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1637055

Yes, it's now 4 years old. Some prices have changed (seems standard massage fee was $70/hour last time I visited earlier this year), but the basics STILL work, at least for me. This should be put in a sticky for general access.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone ever get treated badly if they don't tip? I don't find any ML, even legit ones, getting upset if I don't 'tip' and I sure hope that doesn't change haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast