Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when the girl forgets to collect the cash for her extra services?

Senior Member(無間使者)

What do you do when the girl forgets to collect the cash for her extra services?

This happens to me surprisingly more often than not - usually with a new girl. Every time I have reminded them about it at the end as I'm about to leave. If I didn't, I probably would have an extra $1000+ today for the amount of times it's happened lol.

What do (or would) you guys do in this situation? Dine and dash? or be the honest man?

Kinda temping to just head out without paying but also risking being blacklisted in case it is some kind of test...
    could feign ignorance and say I also forgot though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's NEVER happened to me 🤣🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's happened a few times.
    I always pay and they'll appreciate the honesty and are more likely remember you the next time.
    What comes around, goes around.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Be better

Atreus to Kratos 2022

Always give them what they should earned. Despite good or not good.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You can try that trick on a few restaurants and see how you go. It's the same system there, right? You pay your bill at the counter or ask for the cheque as you're leaving after your meal. Why should you "remind them" about payment? Just walk on out, who's gonna know?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pay for extras, they earned it.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You can try that trick on a few restaurants and see how you go. It's the same system there, right? You pay your bill at the counter or ask for the cheque as you're leaving after your meal. Why should you "remind them" about payment? Just walk on out, who's gonna know?
    that's a good way of putting it. never thought of it like that. it's just that whenever there was an extra from more experienced ML or WL they would always straight out tell me at the end. just felt new to me having to "remind" girls of the payment as I was walking out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahhaha never happend to me

Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    This happens to me surprisingly more often than not - usually with a new girl. Every time I have reminded them about it at the end as I'm about to leave. If I didn't, I probably would have an extra $1000+ today for the amount of times it's happened lol.

What do (or would) you guys do in this situation? Dine and dash? or be the honest man?

Kinda temping to just head out without paying but also risking being blacklisted in case it is some kind of test...
    could feign ignorance and say I also forgot though.
    It’s not the responsibility of the ML to collect the tips After she delivered the extra services. It’s a business transaction , your money for her erotic services. If she hasn’t asked you to pay up front first and delivered the services your have promised to pay then you should keep up your end of the bargain and pay . It’s not a charity or good deeds, it’s the right thing to do, she earned that .

Just my two cents

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    It's happened a few times.
    I always pay and they'll appreciate the honesty and are more likely remember you the next time.
    What comes around, goes around.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I agree! You have more to gain by being honest with it compared to potentially souring a relationship.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    that's a good way of putting it. never thought of it like that. it's just that whenever there was an extra from more experienced ML or WL they would always straight out tell me at the end. just felt new to me having to "remind" girls of the payment as I was walking out.
    I'm the opposite. I've rarely had an ML have to ask me for the money at the end of the sessions. On occasion, there are some MLs that demand payment upfront but they are very rare and almost always on a first meet.

So what I do is I always pay the tip the moment I've got enough clothes on me. Top on, pants on, grab my wallet from the counter, pay.

I do my best not to be asked to pay because I'm dealing with an Asian lady most of the time, it's about "saving face". When it gets to the point that she has to ask me for it, that's it, my standing in her view has just gone a few levels down. That's never a good thing if I can help it!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I believe in karma though I am not a religious person, especially when my transactional partner put their body on the line. I do the right thing every time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'm the opposite. I've rarely had an ML have to ask me for the money at the end of the sessions. On occasion, there are some MLs that demand payment upfront but they are very rare and almost always on a first meet.

So what I do is I always pay the tip the moment I've got enough clothes on me. Top on, pants on, grab my wallet from the counter, pay.

I do my best not to be asked to pay because I'm dealing with an Asian lady most of the time, it's about "saving face". When it gets to the point that she has to ask me for it, that's it, my standing in her view has just gone a few levels down. That's never a good thing if I can help it!
    Absolutely, don't even need to be asked, pay as soon as decent, some ask to pay before service starts (probably been shafted previously) and that's fine, if that makes them more comfortable.
    Fee agreed, service performed, pay without being asked.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She might be too shy to ask, this happens to the new girls sometimes. I will try to pass the money as soon as I am dressed to avoid the embarrassment.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frank.huang.ak View Post
    She might be too shy to ask, this happens to the new girls sometimes. I will try to pass the money as soon as I am dressed to avoid the embarrassment.
    I’ve had a recent case where I’ve tipped a WL half way through for allowing me to take some photos which is a fetishised of mine and perhaps considered as an extra. So I gave her 50 bucks and we resumed fucking. I dunno what she did with the note but at the end of the session it was lying on the floor amid torn fuck wrappers and one of my used condoms. Of course Impicked it up and gave it to her, she earned it!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It’s not the responsibility of the ML to collect the tips After she delivered the extra services. It’s a business transaction , your money for her erotic services. If she hasn’t asked you to pay up front first and delivered the services your have promised to pay then you should keep up your end of the bargain and pay . It’s not a charity or good deeds, it’s the right thing to do, she earned that .

Just my two cents

Cheers
    Yes just fucking pay for the services provided!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQW2FFt3-A8

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't be a cunt to someone who kindly let you play with theirs for a small fee. Can't believe we're discussing this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Surely this is a rhetorical question
    You pay the lady without hesitation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    Surely this is a rhetorical question
    You pay the lady without hesitation
    I’d like to agree with you here, but real world experience is that most people are absolute cunts

But +1 for pay the girl for any agreed extras. It’s a little murkier when a girl asks for payment after the fact if there has been no discussion of extras first though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    I’d like to agree with you here, but real world experience is that most people are absolute cunts

But +1 for pay the girl for any agreed extras. It’s a little murkier when a girl asks for payment after the fact if there has been no discussion of extras first though.
    They are called extras for a reason, right? I think we're all pretty clear on when we should pay in the room for anything extra.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast