Thread: Bondi junction

Junior Member(有D料到)

Bondi junction

Evening gents, I’m out bondi junction way tomorrow and keen for a punt, any good RNTs around? Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    79 Oxford Street has some diamonds. Known as Bella Vista

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers mate might have a walk down and check it out, do they have a shower there to freshen up?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think 79 Oxford is legit - they do health fund rebates?????

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can confirm definitely things are on the menu. BBBJ, HJ, FS. Went today and decided just a HJ as I just wanted to scope out the joint. Friendly ML was pretty persistent to give me a BBBJ for extra $$$ and telling me she’s super tight down there. Got abit pushy for it but I still decided for the ole HJ.
    Might pop something in the AR later.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 60minsoffun View Post
    I think 79 Oxford is legit - they do health fund rebates?????
    lol Health fund rebates don't mean it has to be legit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Cheers guys. Thanks for the recommendation and OP for asking. I go to bondi junction once in awhile and never knew where to go. Bonus this place accept health fund rebates.

Is specifically Thai massage? Can we choose the lady cuz I dun see a roster

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I didn’t get to choose the ML however I did find a roster on locanto. I did see another ML in a little room at the front must be there staff room or something but she looked hot, kinda spewin I didn’t get her lol. Their website says they do remedial, Thai, etc.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Added bonus to have your private health insurer subsidise a 'prostate health treatment' lol!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always 18 at 10 Spring st Bondi is worth a visit... discrete entrance, plenty on offer, usual tips and 3-4 girls most days. Nice clean shower on site too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Cheers guys. Thanks for the recommendation and OP for asking. I go to bondi junction once in awhile and never knew where to go. Bonus this place accept health fund rebates.

Is specifically Thai massage? Can we choose the lady cuz I dun see a roster
    I believe they charge $95/hr if you want to claim health fund rebates. It makes the claim mostly redundant because you are paying a lot more so don't make that a reason to go there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnotasexrobot View Post
    79 Oxford Street has some diamonds. Known as Bella Vista
    Thanks for the info, I’m planning to visit. Any particular girl you would recommend?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kelly on Monday or Thursday, Lisa on Wednesday, Rose on Friday.
    If you develop a rapport with them, you won't be disappointed.
    I find a shower on arrival (which should be common sense to all punters) opens far more doors.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m often in the Junction so thought I’d give 79 Oxford a go. Basically an hour of my punting life that I’ll never get back! Was optimistic when I walked in and was greeted by a cute as a button 20-something in one of those medical type jackets/dresses. That evaporated when my ‘girl’ came in the room - 40+ Chinese lady in street clothes and not a word of English. What followed was an hour that was neither therapeutic, relaxing, sensual or sexy. And so much oil I came out like a piece of battered fish! Horrible. No hint of extras (thank god) - no casual brushes, TT, nada. On the way out desk was manned by my ‘girl’ and another Chinese lady of similar vintage, there were two younger girls in the front waiting area so I guess it could be a case of YMMV but I did make a point of making sure the cute as a button front desk girl saw that I was packing pineapples….

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Maybe you can ask to choose a girl next time. Usually when you say that it sets off their radars to what you really want without you being to explicit about it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I won’t be in a rush to return - don’t get me wrong, it’s a great set up and clean, just too random for me. Would be awesome in Ada’s hands….

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Haha fair enough bro. I feel like having fish and chips for dinner after reading your mini AR!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    I believe they charge $95/hr if you want to claim health fund rebates. It makes the claim mostly redundant because you are paying a lot more so don't make that a reason to go there.
    Ah I see. Yeah that would defeat the purpose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk