Gina 4 seasons

Willing to exchange info?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is B***** still there?
    Notice their ad doesn't have the daily MLs working anymore

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah she was there last Tuesday and Thursday

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Guys, I was here last week and saw an amazing Japanese girl, she was definitely not slim, but her service was excellent. I would love to see her again, but I missed her name when we introduced ourselves. Could anyone help me out. Apparently, she just returned from holidays a week or two before.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aejohnny View Post
    Guys, I was here last week and saw an amazing Japanese girl, she was definitely not slim, but her service was excellent. I would love to see her again, but I missed her name when we introduced ourselves. Could anyone help me out. Apparently, she just returned from holidays a week or two before.
    I'm guessing Bi@*** works various regular week days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this 4 seasons indooroopilly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sadly 4 Seasons is no where near at the standard it was a couple of years ago. This shop was great, great service, good pricing. I was recently quoted $200, which would have been for about 10 minutes nude, BS and a bit more but covered. Needless to say, I politely declined. Extras were offered after about 40 minutes of massage that included basically no teasing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There is much better options around this town. 4s isn't going strong as it was

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah and 4s is active on this forum spamming to keep bad feedback down.

If you do get ripped off at Four Seasons post here as it was the only way I got a refund.

I had a boiler refusing to book me with other girls and keeping me in a room. Had to ask repeatedly for the door to be unlocked and it took days for Bella to respond and refund my money. The don't train their staff to charge back the EFTpos machine. Allegedly

It happened because I was generous in the past so if you do have a good time you'll be locked out of every other masseuse if the boiler is handling the SMS.

It looks like the older Thai girls (some of which are magnificent) are stealing bookings from the younger girls. It is so much easier just to SMS Acqua or ViVis.

I am keen to hear about Vanilla on Station Rd I never got an SMS back the one time I enquired.

Also if you have back problems Aroya Thai on Station Rd is legitimate deep tissue (do not ask them for extras, please) and are miracle workers.

Bella appears to be one of the Thai clique and has no problems with what is going on. To the point of shouting about it. Real shame. I still see my regular who moved to another store and no longer has her bookings nicked. Ask for their number as if they aren't part of the in-group they'll give up and leave.

They obviously spam these forums with low effort posts to bury feedback so keep warning people.

Four Seasons is where I met half of my best regulars...none of them worked there for long.

It really needs to change. It is currently a trap for new players and drunks. Just rooms of bored girls on their phones not working while one Thai lady takes all the customers.

There used to be a crazy guy taunting Bella on these forums. Not sounding so crazy now as the lack of a manager is the root of these problems.

Acqua used to have a masseuse intercepting SMSes to the point I missed a regular who had arranged a booking before she flew home.

Acqua now have a 3rd party (either the owner or a masseuse who isn't working) managing the SMSes...not had a problem since.

Actually have a problem with too many girls I'd like to see

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisVegastafarian View Post
    Yeah and 4s is active on this forum spamming to keep bad feedback down.
    Interesting experience. I've had some great visits to 4S. Most recent was in mid June when I turned up un-booked. Had a sweet Thai girl that I had not met before. She knew how ot suck a cock that is for sure.

I don't get involved in office politics so rarely rate any 'intel' from former employees of any shop or any mainstream business for that matter.

How would you rate the chinese girl there that only works weekend? Or b@@@@@ the Japanese girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know where gigi went from 4s ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I asked the shop about gigi, they said she was on holiday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree - I would love to know where Gigi has gone.

I tried booking her last week and got a text back saying she has resigned.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There's a Chinese gigi at 5 star spa? Not sure if it's the same person

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone seen J from Myanmar? Trying to see if she was the Jessie from LMH 😊 please dm if you have seen her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That name sounds familiar. As it might have been mentioned in the Roster. Check their wechat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hachi View Post
    That name sounds familiar. As it might have been mentioned in the Roster. Check their wechat.
    Theres so much ADHD in this thread, are we still talking 4 seasons indro or CBD?
    Does 4 season indro have a wechat? I cant find one.
    The one in CBD does but they arent very good at it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Paid a visit to 4S Indooroopilly and saw R****.

Man what a cute pocket rocket. Great service.
    Love the skater chick look with the sneakers haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thai Me Up View Post
    Paid a visit to 4S Indooroopilly and saw R****.

Man what a cute pocket rocket. Great service.
    Love the skater chick look with the sneakers haha
    Is that the flower or the other R***?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed on R****